Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Naruto Shippuden The Movie 4

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden The Movie 4

Just watched the movie. Don't know why everyone called it the worst movie or even had big expectations of the movie. I wouldn't call it the worst Naruto movie but more of the fact that they all suck equally. (Other than the very first one)

The only thing I did like was seeing the characters not named Naruto and what a lot of the ninjas we know and love looked like in the past. But personally I think they could have done A LOT more with the material they had on the drawing board. I would have featured a lot more of what the current Leaf jounin fought like and were capable of from this time period and this movie could have instantly been a lot better but instead it was the same Naruto using a single kage bunshin to create Rasengan in his hand over and over again. I also didn't like how Shino's dad looked just like Aoba.

I guess if I did have to compare it to the other movies (which all suck) the one thing I would say makes this worse than others is how predictable it was. I saw everything coming a mile away such as everytime Naruto was gonna get saved, and other little things such as the chakra blade being the key to the door.

But in the end the movie did entertain me overall but I just wished the Naruto movies ditch the same overused formula where every evil megalomaniac looks the exact same, has some ridiculously broken jutsu, turns into some kind of mega monster or there is some recycled "royalty" girl thrown in and ends with a rasengan variation. The worst being that Naruto is literally invincible in every movie.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I also don't get the ending.. naruto met Saras daugther? Why not Sara herself? That would have beebetter imo.. like, Sara were on narutos age in the past, and He was only 20 years back from his own time, which means that in narutos time she would be like 36-40 yrs, so why did she talk like Sara was dead?.. also Sara must have given birth pretty early, her daugther looked the same age as naruto, so Sara must only have been 20 yrs or so..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner UCHIHA JOHN's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Winner for the title of the worst Naruto movie ever.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member AlexGK's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Nah... The movie making one holds the title for me. Next is the moon isle one. Far worse than this one me thinks.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how people can even compare most Naruto movies to the 3rd Shippuuden movie. A lot of them suck, but not all of them because the 3rd Shippuuden movie, while not exactly perfect, most certainly does not suck. It is the only movie I'm willing to defend that has the word Naruto attached to it.

The 3rd Shippuuden movie actually strikes me as being handled by a group that actually understands the themes of the Naruto manga rather well, and has a fairly good head for maintaining some degree of authenticity and entertainment as it relates to the Naruto manga. That's something that absolutely cannot be said for the large majority of Naruto movies.

I say again, it wasn't perfect, but it sure beats the living crap out of any of the other Naruto movies I've ever seen.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I still only watched like 20 minutes of this new film , but i get the feeling that it is another movie that is going to be very bad , not like i ain't used to it though

I can't believe the fact that the stories are always crappy
    Can't they think like 5 minutes more and make something better ?

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    I still only watched like 20 minutes of this new film , but i get the feeling that it is another movie that is going to be very bad , not like i ain't used to it though

I can't believe the fact that the stories are always crappy
    Can't they think like 5 minutes more and make something better ?
    The extra 5 minutes would only lead to them removing the few sparingly good parts that may exist in the already bad movies that get made.

Shippuuden Movie 3 is still king among all Naruto movies by a large margin.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

If the new screenwriter can top the 3rd, then it (5th) would definitely be the king.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This movie wasn't so good. They wanted to capitalize on the introduction of the 4th Hokage and revelations about Naruto. But they couldn't do it correctly IMO. To be honest, just my opinion again, they were way too impatient. Not sure who here follows the manga or anime, so I'll put it all in a spoiler:

Spoiler show

So yeah... it could've been better. I think they just spit this movie out because they're obligated to do one every summer maybe? As a fan, I thank them for trying to satisfy the insatiable hunger for all things Naruto. But also as a fan, I'd rather they just wait then and put out something awesome. It wasn't the best movie. Some parts were boring. Worse though, it was a giant wasted opportunity.
    Last edited by jalix; May 17, 2011 at 10:40 AM.

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member javimgol's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Worst movie I've seen in ages (exactly, since I saw the first Shippuuden movie a few years ago). The second Shippuuden movie wasn't bad, in fact.
    So Proud to be Spanish:
    World and Europe Champion of Football.Real Madrid Best Team Ever,has 10 Champions League
    Rafael Nadal, tennis player with the Golden Slam( 4 Grand Slam and Gold Olympic Medal)
    Europe Champion and Olympic Subchampion of Basketball,Pau Gasol Champion of the NBA '09,'10

F.Alonso, World Champion in '05 and '06, #1 of Ferrari
    Jorge Lorenzo, Alberto Contador, Adam Raga...
    ¡Viva España!

New Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14