Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
    Genre: Romance, Comedy
    Production: TYO Animations
    Director: Kasa Kenichi
    Starring: Sakurai Takahiro and Itou Kanae

The story centers around Erika Shinohara, a vain 16-year-old girl who tells her friends about her romantic exploits, but she actually has no boyfriend. She claims that a handsome boy in a candid photo is her boyfriend, but it turns out that boy is a schoolmate named Kyouya Sata. She has no choice but to make him her fake boyfriend. Unfortunately, Sata may look like a sweet person, but he is actually an ultra-black-hearted sadist. Sata takes advantage of Erika's weakness and treats her like his dog.

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

instantinstantAfter watching the first three episodes of the series, I feel that I don’t hate the series but I don’t love it either.

Erika hasn’t won me over yet. She is okay and I think her feelings for Sata can help her grow so I’m looking forward to see how her character develops.

Sata intrigues me and I’m curious about his childhood trauma. His mother abandoning him must have affect him a lot and I think it is one of the reasons behind his twisted personality and behavior.

Another thing I’m looking forward to is the development of Sata and Erika’s relationship.

This series has made me curious enough to keep watching it, but I can’t say it has become an instant fav of mine…at least not yet.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; Yesterday at 06:01 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

New Reply