Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 960

Thread: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

  1. #586
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    27,424
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Oregairu and Oreimo for short, if the need ever arises. There is a rule that all light novels must have long winded titles that double as story summaries. Including the word "ore" is optional, but highly recommended.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #587
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    This weekend I started up two of the new animes
    • Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
    • Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

    I must be in the mood for animes with impossibly long names.
    you picked two amazing anime's

    make sure to watch the ovas for oreimo season 1
    some sites dont have them listed amongst the rest of the episodes, but they are canon and you shouldnt watch season two without seeing them first
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; May 12, 2013 at 08:54 PM.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #588
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Oregairu and Oreimo for short, if the need ever arises. There is a rule that all light novels must have long winded titles that double as story summaries. Including the word "ore" is optional, but highly recommended.
    Haha, there is certainly a pattern there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    you picked two amazing anime's

    make are to watch the ovas for oreimo season 1
    some sites dont have them listed amongst the rest of the episodes, but they are canon and you shouldnt watch season two without seeing them first
    Good to know, I'm not sure if I watched them or not but I will check them out regardless. I did watch season 1 and enjoyed it quite a bit, though so far I think this season was better. I don't remember Ayase being 1/10th as great as has been this time around.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  6. #589
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Haha, there is certainly a pattern there.

    Good to know, I'm not sure if I watched them or not but I will check them out regardless. I did watch season 1 and enjoyed it quite a bit, though so far I think this season was better. I don't remember Ayase being 1/10th as great as has been this time around.
    i love how ayase knocked the shit out of kanako in episode 1, and her yandere behavior is second to none

    i agree that season two is much better, the ovas show you how season 1 ACTUALLY ended and then it focused on kuronelo enrolling in the same highschool as kyosuke while kirino went to perform at a track and field school in the USA

    i assuming the reason the end of season 1 had that false endimg at the end of episode 12

    is because they didnt know if the show would be popular enough for a second season
    so the left the option of ending the anime at 12 episodes with a decent ending

    but their was a special episode with the "actual" ending of season 1

    which you saw kuroneko and kyosuke.talking about when she kissed him before he flew to the usa to talk kirino into returning

  7. #590
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i love how ayase knocked the shit out of kanako in episode 1, and her yandere behavior is second to none

    i agree that season two is much better, the ovas show you how season 1 ACTUALLY ended and then it focused on kuronelo enrolling in the same highschool as kyosuke while kirino went to perform at a track and field school in the USA

    i assuming the reason the end of season 1 had that false endimg at the end of episode 12

    is because they didnt know if the show would be popular enough for a second season
    so the left the option of ending the anime at 12 episodes with a decent ending

    but their was a special episode with the "actual" ending of season 1

    which you saw kuroneko and kyosuke.talking about when she kissed him before he flew to the usa to talk kirino into returning
    Oh yeah, I saw those after all. The site I watched the show on had the OVA's listed right along with the Season 1 episodes and since I didn't watch the series as it was airing I never noticed.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #591
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Oh yeah, I saw those after all. The site I watched the show on had the OVA's listed right along with the Season 1 episodes and since I didn't watch the series as it was airing I never noticed.
    good, yes this most recent episode in season two plus the episode where kyosuke asks ruri about the kiss probably wouldnt make sense without them

  10. #592
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    27,424
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    @Jammin: If you liked Oreimo and Oregairu, try Hataraku Maou-Sama sometime. A very good anime with a very similar sense of humor to those two.

  11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #593
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    @Jammin: If you liked Oreimo and Oregairu, try Hataraku Maou-Sama sometime. A very good anime with a very similar sense of humor to those two.
    hey i found a site that had hataraku but the episode was only like 5:00 minutes long
    are they really that long or was that probably a preview?

  13. #594
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    hey i found a site that had hataraku but the episode was only like 5:00 minutes long
    are they really that long or was that probably a preview?
    It's probably a preview, since the episodes are of usual length, not any shorter than around 20 minutes mark.
    But yeah, for those who are yet to watch it, Hataraku Maou-sama is one of the best series of the season so far. You'll definitely enjoy the level of absurdity Ashiya and Maou can reach at times.

  14. #595
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    It's probably a preview, since the episodes are of usual length, not any shorter than around 20 minutes mark.
    But yeah, for those who are yet to watch it, Hataraku Maou-sama is one of the best series of the season so far. You'll definitely enjoy the level of absurdity Ashiya and Maou can reach at times.
    ill be giving it a try, ill try a new site today

    i wish crunchy roll had it

  15. #596
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    ill be giving it a try, ill try a new site today

    i wish crunchy roll had it
    Hulu does

    That's where I'm watching it. I actually like watching anime on hulu. There are the ads but the resolution is always better and the connection is always steady so I feel that's a positive tradeoff.

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Watched the first 2 Episodes and i can already tell I'm going to be a fan. Thanks Kaiten!
    Last edited by Jammin; May 13, 2013 at 12:51 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  16. #597
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Hulu does

    That's where I'm watching it. I actually like watching anime on hulu. There are the ads but the resolution is always better and the connection is always steady so I feel that's a positive tradeoff.

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Watched the first 2 Episodes and i can already tell I'm going to be a fan. Thanks Kaiten!
    does it cost money to watch on hulu?

  17. #598
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    does it cost money to watch on hulu?
    No, it's free.

    The episodes have commercial breaks spliced into them just like when watching regular tv, that's how they make money mostly. The also have some Hulu Plus thing that does cost money and gets some expanded services but I've never used it. I perfer free stuff.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #599
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    No, it's free.

    The episodes have commercial breaks spliced into them just like when watching regular tv, that's how they make money mostly. The also have some Hulu Plus thing that does cost money and gets some expanded services but I've never used it. I perfer free stuff.
    cool, i will try hulu out , i dont mind commercials or ads as long as they arent pop-ups

    i saw hulu on my x-box ill just go make a hulu account because i remember it asking me if i had one

    i thought it must cost money since it asked me to sign in

  20. #600
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Paradise City
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Picked up Majestic Prince. Watching young ambitious mech pilots suck at being mech pilots is too satisfying.

    -Dropped RDG and Aku no Hana (I marathoned the manga)
    -Demoted Crime Edge to waiting room time burner

    Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

New Reply
Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts