Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: The end of the ID incident

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The end of the ID incident

We all know that the Crazy team and its followers got out of the Calm Belt and went to Marine Headquarters, that this part of the Impel Down incident is now over. Yet, Oda said at the end of the ID arc that this day incident was not over. Indeed, despite the fact Magellan beat BB's crew in a second, the BB crew is not done yet and is still looking for something, following its plan in the depths of Impel Down.
    As we have seen, Magellan came back into ID, taking care of Mr 2. At first, Magellan was supposed to kill the runaways. Instead of that, they went through the justice doors and the poor Magellan, who was supposed to take a ship on the Calm Belt, had to forget his plan. His targets are now definitely out of reach, in MHQ.

Now the fight between BB's crew and ID's remaining staff seems unavoidable : Magellan will quickly understand that something got wrong after he beat them and try to take care of them. After all, Magellan lost the communication with some ID guards and does not know what happened to Shiryuu.

So, what do you guys think about it ? How will this incident end up ? Will BB and Magellan meet again ? Will BB need help from his crew or Shiryuu to fight Magellan ? Will they flee like the Crazy team did ? Will BB kick Magellan's ass by himself ?
    Will BB freed the only LVL that Luffy did not freed (only Crocodile and Jimbei come from there) ? Will BB make of ID a complete chaos ? Will he destroyed ID ? Has it something to do with the " shock " he talked about ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The end of the ID incident

I have completly no Idea... and I would hate if I had one!!

I just know that ID will be utterly defeated, and destroyed, when this all is over!

Thats cause, in my head, all the 3 big marine islands, will be wiped out of the map...

Including Marine Headquarters of corse...
    what intrigues me is that they've no court house to judge the pirates... maybe thats why the 500 prisioners from Shabondy aren't in ID, they're awaiting judgement (OP world is getting some similaritys with our world, don't you think?)

Some Wild Previews:
    -the boat guy form lvl 6 has the wood wood no me!
    -He can't move while he is in water, but cause he is steel wood, he floats (in Arlong Park, they could scretch Luffy's head, when he was on water!!
    -BB will destroy the bottom of ID with is Black Hole.
    -And that guy will make a wood submarine..
    -After that BB shocks the world, defeating mariejoa, and getting controll of the only continent of One Piece.. "Red Line"
    -And starts building an empire there!
    -But fish man Island is in danger..
    -lets start Luffy's next adventure!

(I don't think BB will be the last vilain... he is cool and so.. but the last one will have to be more evil than Dofla, the Tenryubitos and Spandam together!!

And is plan will be to kill every civillian, torturing one by one, till the WG hands over every land...

He will probably be one of the yonkous)

ps:I don't believe in anything of what I said!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the last villain has to be evil, I'd rather see it as a rival.

Back on topic, someone suggested that if BB touches Magellan and disables his power, the poison Magellan is coated in will ruin Magellan himself, that would be pretty badass, if perhaps a brief fight.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Will have a stab on this.

Ok we all know that BB is in Id at the moment.What he's doing there and his true intention is not clear.It's not even sure, wheter BB coming to ID is to just for recruiting only..so most what we can do is to speculate.
    ---------------------------------------

So - BB will turn ID into chaos.He will release all the prisoners.BB and his crew tag teamed with other high level prisoners to defeat magellan( imagine mutiple strong logia users fighting Magellan)They don't have to worry about the posoin cuz thanx to Shiryu, antidote to magellan's poison is readily available.All the wardens will be defeated and put into a cell.Bon chan will be alive thanks to BB and others.All prisoners split up and escaped with what ships available at I.d.News spread about the escape of all of the prisoners.The whole op world will start to shudder in fear in a wake upon hearing the news..Thousands of thousands of prisoners will began to reform agiain into pirates and thus the great new pirate era begin with the old and new ones combined...
    ------------------------------------------
    If above does actually happen..then that really constitiute BB"to shake the whole world to it's core".Thanks to BB and lUffy of course

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member modoki's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Release Basco Shot, Catarina Devon, San Juan Wolf, add those three as his final crew members. The world knows them already, and will be scared shitless when they see them again.

2. Magellan will be defeated by Shiryuu on the way out. Since there are Marine Battleships on the ports of ID, they can take one and leave.

3. Bon Clay will probably take another Battleship as well.

4. Blackbeard said gravity pulls in everything it touches right. How about the entire Impel Down itself and destroy it with gravity.

I feel confident 110% about all of these.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member frontaLobotomy's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd be suprised if the Blackbeard Pirates directly sought Magellan after they accomplish what they went in there for. Blackbeard might live, but the rest of his crew could well die if they even got near to him, including Shiryuu. Is he going in to Impel Down to free some Level 6 Pirates? I suppose if he released them they would probably join him. But I get the feeling they went there for a reason we've yet to figure out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by modoki View Post
    1. Release Basco Shot, Catarina Devon, San Juan Wolf, add those three as his final crew members. The world knows them already, and will be scared shitless when they see them again.
    Actually, they are level 6 prisoners. No other than the WG heads knew of them...
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by modoki View Post

2. Magellan will be defeated by Shiryuu on the way out. Since there are Marine Battleships on the ports of ID, they can take one and leave.

3. Bon Clay will probably take another Battleship as well.

4. Blackbeard said gravity pulls in everything it touches right. How about the entire Impel Down itself and destroy it with gravity.

I feel confident 110% about all of these.
    There're no marine battleships at Impel Down. Not anymore, anyway. Did you forget? Jinbei destroyed all of them, except for the one they, the escapees, used.
    Bonchan won't return; no way. It's his second sacrifice, and it's much more dramatic than the last one. We might never see him again, so he's as good as dead.

Quote Quote:
    After that BB shocks the world, defeating mariejoa, and getting controll of the only continent of One Piece.. "Red Line"
    Er, really? Why the hell would he try to take control over some massive continent? There's nothing there except for Mariejoe at it's peak, and Fishmen Island beneath it.
    And he won't attack Marineford either. If someone was to attack the Gorosei, it would be only Dragon since that's HIS goal to take down the World Government.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Samui View Post
    There're no marine battleships at Impel Down. Not anymore, anyway. Did you forget? Jinbei destroyed all of them, except for the one they, the escapees, used.
    Bonchan won't return; no way. It's his second sacrifice, and it's much more dramatic than the last one. We might never see him again, so he's as good as dead.
    yup you're right..there's no ship during that time but the prisoners especially the one with DFs could create one.I'm sure some of them have a devil fruits ability.As for BB, sooner or later he have to face Magellan and fight him whether he likes it or not.This lead me to conclude at some point of their meeting, they might save and use Bonchan for his needs, so he still have a chance.Who knows maybe BB wants to extract some info from him.

New Reply