Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Check it! A blooper in the Naruto manga

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Check it! A blooper in the Naruto manga?! Well, I never!

Quote Originally Posted by nimrod
    ]One thing that's always bothered me, kind of, is how Sauce-kay's hair kept on changing in length just before and during his Chunnin Exam fight with Garaa. Don't have pictures, but, it's true. I wish my hair grew that fast...
    No, Sasuke was training with Kakashi for a month between the end of the prelims in the tower and the arena battle. I guess he just didn't cut his hair during that time.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that was a blooper, dude. I think that was intentional, as in, meaning to show that it's not actually Itachi, but a Genjutsu. Go back and look at that page. One frame, Sakura and Granny are getting up, next frame, they're both Itachi. This means that he distorted Naruto's vision to think that they've turned into him, so naturally, Sakura's unscratched headband would still remain unscratched when she changes into Itachi. Basically, I think it was a hint, not a blooper. Hope that made sense...[br]Posted at: February 16, 2006, 03:58:24 AM_________________________________________________
    What a fascinating idea, nimrod. You could be right. I'm not being sarcastic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member glasskatana's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi might have done this on purpose but it still seems wierd to me
    chapter 219 page 11
    Sasuke with shirt
    Next panel Sasuke without shirt
    http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?im...h219p117ts.png

vs. The World. 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hermie's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that was rather Sasuke envisioning the seal on his shoulder, hence the black background..

Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In one part of the chuunin exams (in the forest), Sakura is drawn wearing Ino's outfit... This is in the manga, though I'm not sure where. Anyone up for finding it?

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member C4animax's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Quote from: nimrod on February 16, 2006, 04:03:18 AM
    I don't think that was a blooper, dude. I think that was intentional, as in, meaning to show that it's not actually Itachi, but a Genjutsu. Go back and look at that page. One frame, Sakura and Granny are getting up, next frame, they're both Itachi. This means that he distorted Naruto's vision to think that they've turned into him, so naturally, Sakura's unscratched headband would still remain unscratched when she changes into Itachi. Basically, I think it was a hint, not a blooper. Hope that made sense...
    Posted at: February 16, 2006, 03:58:24 AM
    Agree on that.(and funny)

Why people say that it's "horrible" when there are bloopers, i mean that's nothing, it happens to everyone to forgot something and as a moderator mentioned they have to do this weekly so you could keep the "that"s awfull" for yourself...most of them are funny tough (like the seabird with a humain face lol...)

ps : Can someone post the pictures of the topic's blooper, i can't find it...
    My new website, you can upload whatever you want on it : http://www.full-stream.org enjoy. (should be uploading naruto episode on it soon)

Get your naruto wallpapers here at http://meganime.ovh.org that's what all ninjas do anyway and you?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Yachiru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but in the Kakashi Gaiden, there's a panel where Rin doesn't have her face paint on. I'll go look for the picture.

edit: I found the picture. Chapter 241.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member glasskatana's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This must be a mistranslation on my scanlation, but does shino say that he's a chuunin of the hidden leaf in chapter 125. He's still a gennin then. So confused. Please help me.

Meijin no Kori

Quote Originally Posted by glasskatana
    This must be a mistranslation on my scanlation, but does shino say that he's a chuunin of the hidden leaf in chapter 125. He's still a gennin then. So confused. Please help me.
    Mistranslation. Real Translation: Something along the lines "I'm Shino; A genin of Konohagakure's Aburame clan."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murai
    No, Sasuke was training with Kakashi for a month between the end of the prelims in the tower and the arena battle. I guess he just didn't cut his hair during that time.
    Naw, I meant, straight up in the middle of the Garaa fight (in the stadium), it'd be like, one panel, his hair is past his collar, and the next, it'd be hanging out just barely past his chin. As in, within SECONDS of real-time. That's pretty fast.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I found a blooper vol. 26, chapter 232 pg. 12 Itachi in his Akatsuki garb, missing the scratch on his forehead protector:
    <br />

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that was a blooper, dude. I think that was intentional, as in, meaning to show that it's not actually Itachi, but a Genjutsu. Go back and look at that page. One frame, Sakura and Granny are getting up, next frame, they're both Itachi. This means that he distorted Naruto's vision to think that they've turned into him, so naturally, Sakura's unscratched headband would still remain unscratched when she changes into Itachi. Basically, I think it was a hint, not a blooper. Hope that made sense...
    I suppose but it could just have been easily a blooper as well, and I think it was But yeah - Kishimoto can just shrug it off and say Itachi's genjutsu prowess isn't perfect. But watch the Itachi fans take offense to THAT.

And it looks like it wasn't the first time Kishimoto's done it, either. Thanks, Lizzy-kun.

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_uchiha's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meijin no Kori
    I made a thread on a mistake that I caught a while ago (June of last year). I'll repost it here. Not sure if the images and links still work, though. XD
    Quote Quote:
    Quote from: Ice Master Hitsugaya_Kun
    I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I'm posting it anyways. If it has been brought up before, then just delete this thread. Anyways, here I go.

Okay, I just checked this again and I noticed something interesting and I believe it was the root of some misunderstandings about the similarities and differences of the seals on Sarutobi and Naruro...
    Spoiler: LARGE IMAGE (click to show/hide)

In the above image, Sarutobi's seal is going one way. However...

If you look closely at this image, you can see that the seal is going in the opposite direction (I got these two pictures from http://www.msnusers.com/NarutoMangaR...o&PhotoID=2614 and http://www.msnusers.com/NarutoMangaR...o&PhotoID=8195 )

This is a mistake on Kishi's part and this inconsistency on the seal on Sarutobi leaves us unable to tell whether the two seals are the same or if they are different. Because of this mistake, we cannot tell if the seals Yondaime and Sandaime used are the same or if they are different. What do you guys think of this?

EDIT: It seems Kishi did this with Naruto's seal too. Compare the following two pictures.

and

Notice that the two seals are yet again going in opposite directions. This is yet again Kishi's mistake and it leaves us unable to tell if the seals are supposed to be the same or not. Oh, and I got these two images from http://www.msnusers.com/NarutoMangaR...o&PhotoID=7413 and http://www.msnusers.com/NarutoMangaR...o&PhotoID=1946 .

Discuss what you think of this mistake on Kishi's part.

EDIT 2: The reason I posted this is so to point out the mistake so that people don't rely on these pictures too heavily as evidence when they're making/evaluating theories that involve both the seal on Sarutobi and the one on Naruto.

EDIT 3: I checked and they don't show Naruto's seal again after Oro uses the five part seal on Naruto. Because of that (until Kishi explains it) I can't tell if the Naruto thing is intentional or not.
    However, there's still the same problem with Sarutobi. I think those two pages were 13 chapters away from each other, but there shouldn't have been such a change in Sarutobi's chakra system that it would reverse the direction of the seal. I think the Sarutobi part is a mistake made by Kishi and because of that, we still can't tell if the two seals are supposed to look the same or not.
    I never see that one comming, good job on this

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sharinganLS's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I found another blooper. One of the recent chapters.
    In chapter 318 the last page when they show Asuma's team getting ready to leave Konoha. Asuma's is missing his sash around his waist (12 Guard Ninjas of Fire).
    Spoiler
    The pic is taken from the raw (so its the original no translations, sorry its abit blurry)
    Last edited by sharinganLS; April 02, 2007 at 08:20 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kyubisharingan's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by metalanime
    from what I remember reading, starting from volume 7, the initial sketches are done by kishimoto, but all the actual manga panels are done 100% digitally, which is why I guess the art style has changed. So would it still be a kishimoto error?
    I knew it!!!!! i read that translation in the VIZ dubbed ver. of NAruto...so it looks like the only one who can really draw through pencil and paper is...Dynamic Dragon, srry for the off topic[br]Posted on: September 21, 2006, 03:16:25 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by sharinganLS
    I found another blooper. One of the recent chapters.
    In chapter 318 the last page when they show Asuma's team getting ready to leave Konoha. Asuma's is missing his sash around his waist (12 Guard Ninjas of Fire).
    Spoiler
    The pic is taken from the raw (so its the original no translations, sorry its abit blurry)
    Lol i bet there r alot more bloopers
    もし僕と別れたら、一番いい人と別れるから、よりいい人を選ばなくちゃいけない。
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast