Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Characters of Claymore Project

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Characters of Claymore Project

(I'm going to slowly start working on updating this, revamping it, adding in character details, and such, so this is "under construction", but all of the old stuff will still be below, as I work on this when I have time to)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just thought that you guys/girls might like a reference list of "all" the characters in Claymore

(i could have provided more info, but it is long enough and already a bit messy as well)

(also, if i've made any mistakes let me know/post, if you got additions let me know/post, if you disagree with anything let me know/post, or if you got any ideas/changes/questions let me know/post)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key/Legend:

*ABs=Awakened Beings (Awakeneds that were any former rank Claymores, except rank 1's)
    *AOs=Abyssal Ones (Awakeneds that were former rank 1 Claymores)
    *AFs/AEs=Abyss Feeders/Abyss Eaters/"Demons"
    *HAs=Half Awakens
    *BCs=Black Coats
    *NYs=Normal Yomas
    *Humans=Humans
    *Claymores=Claymores (beings, NOT the swords)
    *claymores=the claymore swords (NOT the beings)
    *Destroyer=Destroyer/"Mary" (Awakened from the half merged bodies of Rafaela+Luciela)
    *Fragments=Big Projectiles/"hellcats"/Small Projctiles. (comes from or related to the Destroyer)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(suicide/kamekazi male Claymores/ABs/AOs were created on the continent BEFORE the Organization ever came to the island and began creating male Claymores, then female Claymores, then Clare, then Alicia+Beth, then AFs/AEs, and then the Destroyer. Lastly, possibly Raki into something...)

(my "list" could be or is off because of this: also, note that, each new "Era" could be or is made up of surviving Claymores and/or trainees from the previous "Era")

**ON THE ISLAND ONLY!**

(~100 years have passed)

(~100 years/14 "Eras" = ~7 years is how long an "Era" is. so this makes Claymores at most 20 years old, though a few Claymores lived through 2 "Eras" making them at most 40 years old, and one, Rafaela, lived through 3 "Eras" making her at most ~60 years old. Of course for non-Claymores, Isley is/was the oldest at ~100 years old. But, the oldest of all, are the BCs)

Claymores

(there's so far seen 14 "Eras" of ~50 Claymores somewhat each, so that makes 14 x 50 = ~700 at most total Claymores. It is actually a good bit less since many of the previous "Era" Claymores/trainees carry over or become the next "Era's" Claymores)

male Claymores

(presumably only 1 "Era" of male Claymores, Isley's "Era")

Isley's "Era". (1/14)

(according to the Organization, all of their male Claymores Awakened)

(within Isley's 30 AB army, there might have been at least 1 female AB, but I just ignored this below, pretending all are male ABs)

1. Isley. rank 01. (01/47)
    2. Rigardo. rank 02. (02/47)
    3. Dauf. rank 03. (03/47)
    4. Paburo mountains AB with 6 arms that was suppose to kill Miria, Deneve, Helen, and Clare. I'm guessing he might be rank 11-19, since he was significantly weaker then the former single digit female AB that Ophelia would kill, according to Rubel when he assigned Clare to work with Ophelia to kill it. (04/47)
    5. Gaheh. rank ??. 01/30 ABs of Isley's army. (05/47)
    6-34. unknown. 29/30 ABs of Isley's army. This includes the 3 "scout" ABs. (34/47)
    35. the AB that Dietrich + 3 other Claymores were fighting, whom were helped by Deneve and Helen. (35/47)
    36-39. the 4 ABs that ambushed Nina, Clarice, and 2 other Claymores in the northern land, whom were saved by the 7 Ghosts, and unfortunately, Clarice discovered the graves and that there were 7 missing/alive Claymores. (39/47)
    40. possibly the AB that Miata with Clarice killed in the forest. i presume it was male, but not sure. (40/47)
    40/41-47. unknown. (47/47)

+ *MAYBE* unknown number and identity of male trainees (though this is unlikely as it would "open up a can of worms", unless they simply Awakened as well)

+ *MAYBE* female trainee Riful + *MAYBE* unknown number and identity of female trainees

(with chapter 107 and the explanation of the rank 10's: 2 of the 3 scouts/recons ABs of Isley's 30 male AB army had the Yoki Control ability. I'm not sure if this means that at least one of them was a rank 10 or not, though)

(According too chapter 107: All of the rank 10's were specialized in Yoki Manipulation of the mind, as that enabled them to be specialized in killing other Claymores and possibly Awakeneds as well, as the Organization's "ace or trump card")

female Claymores

Riful's "Era". (2/14)

(Riful and the other Claymores of her "Era" *MIGHT* have been trainees during Isley's "Era")

48. Riful. rank 01. (01/47)
    49. *MAYBE* Agatha. rank 02. (02/47)
    49-94. unknown. (47/47)

+ unknown number and identity of trainees

(According too chapter 107: All of the rank 10's were specialized in Yoki Manipulation of the mind, as that enabled them to be specialized in killing other Claymores and possibly Awakeneds as well, as the Organization's "ace or trump card")

Luciela's "Era". (3/14)

(Half of the entire Claymore force, this means including the trainees, were killed from Luciela's Awakening from the failed Soul Link with her sister Rafaela and the Organization HQ's was damaged as well)

97. Luciela. rank 01. (01/47)
    98. Rafaela. "rank 02", but since sisters, is at least equal in power to Luciela (according to Rubel). (02/47)
    99-141. unknown. (47/47)

+ (halved) unknown number and identity of trainees

Rosemary's "Era". (4/14)

142. Rosemary. rank 1. (1/47)
    143. *MAYBE* Agatha. rank 02. (02/47)
    143-181. unknown. (??/47)
    99-141. unknown amount carry over from the half that remained from Luciela's "Era". (??/47)
    99-141 and 143-181. (47/47)

+ trainees Teresa, Irene, Sophia, Noel, and Elda + *MAYBE* trainees Alicia+Beth + unknown number and identity of trainees

Teresa's "Era". (5/14)

182. Teresa. 182nd warrior/generation and 77th class. rank 01. (01/47)
    142. Rosemary. rank 01 -> rank 02 -> Awakened -> Deceased. (02/47)
    183. Irene. rank 02 -> rank 3. (02/47)
    184. Sophia. rank 03 -> rank 4. (03/47)
    185. Noel. rank 04 -> rank 5. (04/47)
    186. Elda. rank 05 -> rank 6. (05/47)
    187. Priscilla. rank 02. (06/47)
    188-228. unknown. (47/47)

+ trainees Alicia and Beth + trainee Priscilla + trainees of *maybe* some whom would become Claymores in the next "Era", Clare's "Era", like Galatea and others (but NOT Ophelia) + unknown number and identity of trainees

The unknown Claymore who saved Clare from the NY that killed her family (thanks jamie for reminding me of her!!)

Clare's "Era". (6/14)

(the former single digit female AB in Gonal / Gonahl that Ophelia kills, *could possibly* be rank 05/06 Elda from the previous "Era", Teresa's "Era")

229. Alicia. rank 01. (01/47)
    230. Beth. "rank 02", but since sisters, probably is and seems to be equal in power to Alicia from their battle against Priscilla, just like Rafaela was at least equal with her sister Luciela (according to Rubel). (02/47)
    231. Galatea. rank 03. (03/47)
    232. Ophelia. rank 04. (04/47)
    98. Rafaela. "rank 05" remember that long ago she was a "rank 02", but since sisters, was/is at least equal in power to Luciela (according to Rubel). (05/47)
    233. Hilda. rank 06 -> Awakened -> Deceased. (06/47)
    234. Miria. rank 17 -> 08 -> 06. (06/47)
    235. Eva. rank 07. (07/47)
    236. Flora. rank 08. (08/47)
    237. Jean. rank 09. (09/47)
    238. Undine. rank 11. (10/47)
    239. Veronica. rank 13. (11/47)
    240. Cynthia. rank 14. (12/47)
    241. Deneve. rank 15 (according to some one else whom I'm assuming is right), otherwise, or rank 19. (13/47)
    242. Eliza. rank 17. (14/47)
    243. Lily. rank 18. (15/47)
    244. Cuinee. rank 20. (16/47)
    245. Helen. rank 22. (17/47)
    246. Zeruda. rank 24. (18/47)
    247. Amelia. rank 27. (19/47)
    248. Wendy. rank 30. (20/47)
    249. Tabatha. rank 31. (21/47)
    250. Katea. rank 32. (22/47)
    251. Pamela. rank 35. (23/47)
    252. Claudia. rank 36. (24/47)
    253. Natalie. rank 37. (25/47)
    254. Carla. rank 39. (26/47)
    255. Yuma. rank 40. (27/47)
    256. Matilda. rank 41. (28/47)
    257. Juliana. rank 43. (29/47)
    258. Diana. rank 44. (30/47)
    259. Clare. rank 47. Became an active-official Claymore before Elena, but due to being only 1/4 yoma she was able to resist the awakening effects of high level yoki use, unlike Elena a normal 2/4 yoma Claymore. (31/47)
    260. Elena. rank ??. Became an active-official Claymore after Clare, but due to being weak she had to use more and more yoki, until she hit 80% and started to awaken. (32/47)

*It would have been helpful/interesting to know if Clare was more powerful then Elena, if they were ~ equal in power, or if Elena might have actually been more powerful then Clare.

(These below became active-official Claymores before Clare and Elena so their left-most number is wrong, but since their ranks are unknown I can't place them above Clare and Elena)

261. Raquel. rank ??. (33/47)
    262. Kate. rank ??. (34/47)
    263. Lucia. rank ??. (35/47)
    264-275. unknown. (47/47)

+ trainee Clare + trainee Elena + trainee Ophelia+ unknown (but at least 10 as we see in Clare's flashback scene as a trainee) number and identity of trainees

Clarice's "Era". (7/14)

(~half of the Claymores, the "non-troublesome" ones, survived/stayed from the previous "Era" into this one)

229. Alicia. rank 01. (01/47)
    230. Beth. "rank 02", but since sisters, probably is and seems to be equal in power to Alicia from their battle against Priscilla, just like Rafaela was at least equal with her sister Luciela (according to Rubel). (02/47)
    276. Audrey. rank 03. (03/47)
    277. Miata. "rank 04", she is a rank 01 in power, but due to her issues, is put at rank 04. (04/47)
    278. Rachel. rank 05. (05/47)
    279. Renee. rank 06. (06/47)
    280. Anastasia. rank 07. (07/47)
    281. Dietrich. rank 08. (08/47)
    282. Nina. rank 09. (09/47)
    283. Raftela. rank 10. (10/47)
    284. (exists/mentioned, but unnamed). rank 14. (11/47)
    285. Nike. rank 15. (12/47)
    286. (exists/mentioned, but unnamed). rank 28. (13/47)
    287. (exists/mentioned, but unnamed). rank 35. (14/47)
    288. (exists/mentioned, but unnamed). rank 42. (15/47)
    289. Clarice. rank 47. (16/47)
    290. Keira. rank 31 or 38. (17/47)
    291. Phina. rank 31 or 38. (18/47)
    292-321. unknown. (47/47)

+ the 7 Ghosts (Miria, Cynthia, Deneve, Helen, Tabatha, Yuma, and Clare) from Clare's Era

+ Galatea from Clare's Era

+ trainee new Awakened Twins (presumably these two were going to be the replacements/heirs for Alicia+Beth. Though as we know, Alicia+Beth have already died due to Priscilla and the Destroyer, hehe)

(It is unknown how long Raftela has been a rank 10. She might have been the rank 10 in Clare's Era, or possibly even further back as well. We don't know for sure, if there's been many rank 10's or if Raftela actually goes all the way back to Riful's Era. Also, if there's been many rank 10's and they have always remained secretly imprisoned/hidden inside the Org HQs unknown to all other Claymores, then how'd they die, or did they die? Are there many rank 10's alive at the Org HQs?)

------

These 7 new Eras had to be before Clare's Era, but otherwise their chronology is unknown (except that we know that Cassandra's Era -> Roxanne's Era).

Cassandra's Era (8/14):

322. Cassandra the Dust Eater. rank 1. (1/47)
    323. (unnamed). rank 2. (2/47)
    324. Elizabeth. rank 5. (3/47)
    325. Neideen. rank 9. (4/47)
    326. (unnamed). rank 18. (5/47)
    327. (unnamed). rank 22. (6/47)
    328. Uranus. rank 31. (7/47)
    329. Roxanne. Ranks 35, 24, 11, 5, and 1. (8/47)

Roxanne's Era (9/14):

329. Roxanne of Love and Hate. rank 1. (1/47)

Hysteria's Era (10/14):

330. Hysteria the Elegant. rank 1. (1/47)

Licht's Era (11/14):

331. Three Armed Licht. rank 1. (1/47)

Lutecia's Era (12/14):

332. Lutecia the Universal. rank 1. (1/47)

Chloe's Era (13/14):

333. Heavy-Bladed Chloe. rank 1. (1/47)

Sistina's Era (14/14):

334. Sistina the Divine Oracle. rank 1. (1/47)

Black Coats (BCs)

(~10 BCs, which unfortunately I can't identify very well, can be seen near to their arrival upon the island in the forest secluded town to the SW of Org HQ's/Staff town, that Miria found in the Organization Annuals, the towns people whom had never seen yomas before... is this saying that the BCs are "yoma"/non-human or merely that the Organization hadn't started its creation of yoma or the yoma haven't attacked this town yet? possible dun dun dun, hehe)

(I can't tell which two BCs has connections with Alicia+Beth)

1. Rubel. "The Black Spider". Supposedly a spy for the other side with dragons. Was NOT executed despite having been caught lying by Rimuto about the Clare+Ophelia+former single digit female AB incident, saying that there's no way that Clare could be alive, nor especially kill Claymore Ophelia, nor even especially AB Ophelia. Though, maybe Rubel was just to valuable to kill, much like Galatea whom was also caught lying about Clare+Jean being dead after the witches maw encounter with Riful+Dauf (though I'm sure Rubel negiotated Galatea's escape from execution as well), or maybe he's the REAL leader of the Organization. Has connections with the POWER PLAYERS: Rafaela (rank 1 in power according to Rubel, is the Organization/Rubel 's Assassin, and is the oldest surviving Claymore), Miria (leadership, team coordinator, and tactician), Galatea (God-Eye), Clare (Special/Experiemental, aka has Teresa's flesh inside her), and ~the Destroyer (weapon of destruction). (I think Rubel is actually the REAL leader)

2. Rimuto/Master Limt. Leader. (I think he is a fake leader, with Rubel being the REAL leader, and NOT actually a spy for the other side with dragons)

3. Ermita. "Wily Fox". Has connections with Miria and Galatea.

4. Orsay. Has connections with Teresa and *MAYBE* Alicia+Beth.

5. Rado. Has connections with Clarice (I need to go back and make sure), *MAYBE* trainee Teresa, and *MAYBE* Alicia+Beth.

6. Dae. Possibly the chief/head scientist or only scientist whom makes all the non-human beings. Has connections with ~Raki and interest in the Destroyer and its Fragments.

7. unnamed. has seemingly white hair and was around during Luciela's "Era".

8. unnamed. around during Luciela's "Era".

9. unknown. (I think this is 1/3 more BCs that exist)

10. unknown. (I think this is 2/3 more BCs that exist)

11. unknown. (I think this is 3/3 more BCs that exist)

12. many more BCs

13-??. Dae's retrieval unit BCs. (I didn't count how many can be seen, so I don't know how many, sorry. Maybe I'll not be lazy and sometime go count them)

+ *MAYBE* the slave traders. (they might be Organization staff or merely normal humans simply doing business with the Organization)

Some/Significant Humans

1. Raki. (Doga home)
    2. Cid. (Rabona military)
    3. Galk. (Rabona military)
    4. Father Vincent. + others. (Rabona clergy)
    5. Rig. (Bandit)
    6. Ophelia's brother.
    7. Clare's brother + parents.
    8. Clare.
    9. boy and girl (possibly young human Dietrich).
    10. the (presumably) humans that young human Teresa trusted most whom had betrayed her
    11. Priscilla's family.
    12. Zaki (Raki's brother).
    13. the slave traders. (they might be Organization staff or merely normal humans doing business with the Organization)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Still To DO and/or Unaccounted Characters:

1. normal yomas. (need to try to count them all up, lol)
    2. Miria had prior ~7 AB hunts. (+7 ABs to "place")
    3. Deneve had prior ~3 AB hunts. (+3 ABs to "place")
    4. female AB. in gonal ruins. vs Clare, Ophelia, and "Raki", lol. former single digit Claymore. could be rank 5/6 Elda from Teresa's "Era". (+1 Claymore to "place")
    5. female AB. in Lacroa town. vs Clare, Cynthia, and Yuma. (+1 Claymore to "place")
    6. Agatha (rank 2). in Rabona holy city. vs Galatea, Miata, Clarice, humans (lol), and the 7 Ghosts. (+1 Claymore to "place". don't know where she goes/is to be "placed")
    7. any more I'm missing?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**EXTRA STUFF**

Official AOs:

Isley, Riful, and Luciela

HK's Unofficial AOs:

Isley, Riful, Luciela, (VERY brief, lol) Rosemary, Priscilla, (VERY brief, lol, if you don't count Soul Link) Alicia, (VERY brief, lol, if you don't count Soul Link) Beth, and the Destroyer

Official rank 1's:

Isley, Riful, Luciela, Rosemary, Teresa, and Alicia.

HK's Unofficial rank 1's:

Isley, Riful, Luciela, Rafaela, Rosemary, Teresa, Priscilla, Alicia, Beth, and Miata.

Official HAs:

(according to Rubel, he first discovered HAs, in/from/with HA Miria, and that the Organization still doesn't yet know about the existence of HAs)

Miria, Deneve, Helen, Clare, and (briefly) Jean

HK's HA speculative consideration:

Teresa and unknown amount of others (How many Claymores or possible HAs was/had Rafaela assassinating/assassinated?)

*MAYBE* Rafaela

"Yoki Suppression":

all Claymores can suppress their yoki to varying degrees towards 0%. But to "fully" suppress the yoki from ever being detected by anyone (except trainee Teresa, lol), either the pills are required or through natural means (see below).

Natural means of "Full Yoki Suppression":

1. having NEVER used/released yoki ever (or maybe hardly ever and not by that much too)
    OR
    2. having not used/released yoki over a long time (years)

the Claymores that have gained Natural "Full Yoki Suppression":

1. Rafaela due to years of not ever using/releasing yoki during her time in banishment/exile.
    2. Teresa due to never needing to use any yoki (until she engaged with 70-79% yoki using/releasing Priscilla) and hardly ever did use yoki (except when she had the opportunitity to do so, to have "fun" and "practice" with just 10% of her yoki against Awakened rank 1 AO Rosemary). Though, Teresa also had a reason to not use her yoki as well, Teresa wanted (and succeeded) to keep her actual power secret from the Organization.
    3. Claymore Priscilla due to never needing to use any yoki and (probably) NEVER did (until she engaged with 0% yoki using/releasing Teresa).
    4. AO/Awakened Priscilla due to her time of "child regression" she never or hardly ever used/released her yoki.
    5. Irene due to years of not ever using/releasing yoki during her time in secluded hiding after she was nearly killed by Awakened Priscilla.
    6. the 7 Ghosts (Miria, Cynthia, Deneve, Helen, Tabatha, Yuma, and Clare) due to years of not ever using/releasing yoki during their time in hiding/training after the Pieta battle.

(I'm not sure about Galatea. She might have not needed to hide/suppress her yoki, and thus might not done so, because she is the "God Eye". As the "God Eye", she'll detect any Claymore long before they can detect her. This is why Miata was needed/used. Miata could take the pills to suppress her yoki, and then use, and did use, her super smell ability to track down Galatea)

Who've lost or still have their Natural "Full Yoki Suppression":

1. Rafaela. Lost it. When she tried to do her "Revival Link" after just killing her sister, Luciela, she used/released (presumably) both her yoki and her sister's yoki, which she had been storing/suppressing all this time as well as her own
    2. Teresa. Lost it. Released/Used only 10% yoki before she was then decapitated.
    3. Claymore Priscilla. Lost it. When she battled Teresa, she used/released her yoki, and ended up Awakening as well.
    4. AO/Awakened Priscilla. Lost it. During or right after her time in Ticheri with Raki AFTER the big projectiles struct the town, or during her fight with Beth or (definately) Alicia+Beth. (Clare sensed Priscilla's yoki use/release amidst all the yokis, but couldn't identify it until Priscilla was approaching her at the end pages of chapter 99)
    5. Irene. Lost it. Due to using her Quick Sword to save Clare from Ophelia, and in the subsequent Quick Sword training with/for Clare. This allowed Rafaela to finally detect Irene and (probably) kill(ed) Irene.
    6A. Miria. lost it. Released her Yoki to use her Phantom Step ability against the trainee Awakening Twins in chapter 107.
    6B. Cynthia. Lost it. She's out of yoki, unable to heal and regenerate herself, and is dying. She DID manage to protect Yuma from any damage/injury from impaled/infected Awakened/AO Beth.
    6C. Deneve. Lost it. She released/used her yoki against Isley.
    6D. Helen. Lost it. She released/used her yoki against Isley.
    6E. Tabatha. Still has it.
    6F. Yuma. Lost it. She used/released her yoki to try to save Cynthia's life.
    6G. Clare. Lost it. When she used her Quick Sword against the weird Rafaela/Destroyer image in the weird mind/dream or illusionary world. Both Helen and Priscilla however felt Clare's use/release of yoki.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; August 04, 2011 at 09:50 PM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Characters of Claymore

this might be of interest:

new list of killed and remaining males and females

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

47 total males - 40 killed males = 7 remaining males

less then 329 total females - 67 killed females = less then 262 remaining females
    or
    less then 329 total females - 66 killed females = less then 263 remaining females

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isley's (male) "Era":

+47 total

-40 killed

+7 remaining

-1 Isley (killed/eaten by 6 AFs/AEs/"Demons")
    -1 Rigardo (killed by partially awakened Clare)
    -1 Dauf (presuming priscilla killed/ate him)
    -1 multi-armed AB (Paburo Mountains. VS Miria, Deneve, Helen, Clare. Killed by Miria and Clare)
    -4 ambush ABs (presuming they are males. northern lands. VS Nina, Clarice, and 2 unnamed Claymores. The 7 Ghosts saved the 4 Claymores and killed the 4 ABs)
    -30 Isley's army ABs (7 killed in Pieta by the what were originally 24 Claymores. 11 killed outside Org HQs by Alicia. 12 killed in the western land by Riful and Dauf)
    -1 AB (presuming it is a male. in forest near Rabona holy city. Killed by Miata)
    -1 AB (assuming it is a male. the AB in the southern land. VS Dietrich and 3 other Claymores. Deneve and Helen stepped in to help. Killed by Dietrich)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riful's (female) "Era":

+47 total

-1 killed

+46 remaining

-1 Riful (killed/eaten by Priscilla)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciela's "Era":

+47 total

-25 or 24 killed

+22 or +23 remaining

-1 Luciela (killed by Rafaela)
    -1 Rafaela (possibly lives on in Clare's head, but I'm calling her dead as she has no body of her own anymore. "killed" by the Destroyer)

-23 or -22= (45/2) Claymores (killed by Awakened Luciela)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosemary's "Era":

+47 total

-1 killed

+46 remaining

-1 Rosemary (killed by Teresa)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teresa's "Era":

+47 total

-4 killed

+43 remaining

-1 Teresa (killed by Awakening Priscilla)
    -1 Ilena (assumingly killed by Rafaela)
    -1 Sophia (killed by Awakened Priscilla)
    -1 Noel (killed by Awakened Priscilla)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clare's "Era":

+47 total

-30 killed

+17 remaining (7 Ghosts and 10 Claymores)

-1 Alicia (killed by Awakened Priscilla)
    -1 Beth (killed by Awakened Priscilla)
    -1 Ophelia (killed by Clare)
    -1 Hilda (killed by Ophelia or Miria, can't remember which actually kills her)
    -1 Eva (killed by Isley's 30 AB army)
    -1 Flora (killed by Rigardo)
    -1 Jean (fatally wounded by Rigardo, death by partial awakened Clare)
    -1 Undine (killed by Rigardo)
    -1 Veronica (killed by Rigardo)
    -1 Katea (killed by Dauf)
    -1 Raquel (fatally wounded by Dauf, died in Clare's arms in town)
    -1 unknown (killed by Dauf)
    -1 Lucia (killed by Isley's 30 AB army)
    -1 Kate (killed by Isley's 30 AB army)
    -1 unknown (killed by Isley's 30 AB army)
    -1 Elena (killed by Clare)
    -1 Cuinee (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Lily (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Wendy (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Carla (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Eliza (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Amelia (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Natalie (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Diana (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Zeruda (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Claudia (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Juliana (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Pamela (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Matilda (Killed by Isley's 30 AB army in Pieta)
    -1 Rafaela (possibly lives on in Clare's head, but I'm calling her dead as she has no body of her own anymore. "killed" by the Destroyer)

Clarice's "Era":

+47 total

-3 killed

+44 remaining

-1 Alicia (killed by Awakened Priscilla)
    -1 Beth (killed by Awakened Priscilla)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown (female) "Eras":

-3 killed

-1 Agatha in Rabona holy city (killed by Clare)
    -1 former single digit AB in Gonal town (killed by Ophelia)
    -1 AB in Lacroa town (killed by Clare and Cynthia)

I. Miria's Teams' Roster for the Pieta Battle

a. Originally Isley had 30 ABs+Rigardo, but remember that just prior to the actual pieta battle, Isley sent 3 ABs to test the 24 Claymores in pieta, knowing that these 3 ABs would (and did) attack the 24 Claymores. these 3 ABs were killed, causing no casualities/deaths to the 24 claymores in pieta

b. Claymore army of 24 vs Rigardo and 27 male awakened beings.

i. Miria rank 6, (1/24)

(1) Cuinee rank 20, (2/24)
    (2) Tabatha rank 31, (3/24)
    (3) Yuma rank 40, (4/24)

ii. Flora rank 8, (5/24)

(1) Lily rank 18, (6/24)
    (2) Wendy rank 30, (7/24)
    (3) Carla rank 39, (8/24)
    (4) Clare rank 47, (9/24)

iii. Jean rank 9, (10/24)

(1) Eliza rank 17, (11/24)
    (2) Amelia rank 27, (12/24)
    (3) Natalie rank 37, (13/24)
    (4) Diana rank 44, (14/24)

iv. Undine rank 11, (15/24)

(1) Deneve rank 15 or 19, (16/24)
    (2) Zeruda rank 24, (17/24)
    (3) Claudia rank 36, (18/24)
    (4) Juliana rank 43, (19/24)

v. Veronica rank 13, (20/24)

(1) Cynthia rank 14, (21/24)
    (2) Helen rank 22, (22/24)
    (3) Pamela rank 35, (23/24)
    (4) Matilda rank 41, (24/24)

c. 7 Claymores survive and 23 male awakened beings survive the pieta battle

d. The 23 surviving male ABs then split up after the pieta battle

11 of them attack the Org HQs in the east and all get killed by Alicia. These 11 killed ABs become the flesh for the first 11 AFs/AEs/"Demons", whom will hunt Isley.

The other 12 ABs attack Riful in the west. Riful+Dauf kill all 12 of them. Riful+Dauf then rush to the south to ally with Luciela, but Isley beat them there, preventing Riful from allying with Luciela against him.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 06, 2011 at 04:29 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Characters of Claymore

Claymores:

ranks 1-5 can SOLO ALL ABs (except ranks 2-5 ABs and rank 1 AOs, well rank 3 Galatea could not defeat rank 3 AB Dauf. Now rank S Teresa with No YR could pwn rank 1 AO Rosemary, hehe)

ranks 6-13 (using the Pieta Battle's teams) are powerful enough to be made the leaders of AB Hunting Squads, but are NOT powerful enough to kill at least stronger (~ ranks 2-24) ABs on their own, hence why they're in an AB Hunting team, as the leader. We don't know if ranks 6-13 can kill the weaker (~ ranks 25-47) ABs on their own or not.

ranks 14-29 are part of AB Hunting teams.

ranks 30-47 normally are NEVER given/on AB Hunting missions.

ranks 40-47 struggle merely against a group (~ 3-5) of NYs.

Trainees have to be able to kill a NY, in order to be made into a ranked Claymore and who's then given missions to do as an official/active Claymore.

Awakeneds:

rank S's: Priscilla, Destroyer, AFs (but not individually nor without combat experience acquirement)
    rank 1's: Isley, Riful, Luciela, Rosemary, Alicia, and Beth.
    rank 2's: Rigardo and Agatha
    rank 3's: Dauf
    rank 4's: Ophelia, 1 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 5's: 2 of Isley's 30 male ABs, (the single digit/ranked Gonal female AB could be here, and possibly was rank 5 Elda from Teresa's Era)
    rank 6's: Hilda, (the single digit/ranked Gonal female AB could be here), 3 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 7's: 4 of Isley's 30 male ABs, (the single digit/ranked Gonal female AB could be here)
    rank 8's: 5 of Isley's 30 male ABs, (the single digit/ranked Gonal female AB could be here)
    rank 9's: ~Jean (she nearly became an Awakened anyways), (the single digit/ranked Gonal female AB could be here), 6 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 10's: 7 of Isley's 30 male ABs, or (the "Spiderman" male AB could be here)
    rank 11's: 8 of Isley's 30 male ABs, or (the "Spiderman" male AB could be here)
    rank 12's: 9 of Isley's 30 male ABs, or (the "Spiderman" male AB could be here)
    rank 13's: 10 of Isley's 30 male ABs, or (the "Spiderman" male AB could be here)
    rank 14's: 11 of Isley's 30 male ABs, or (the "Spiderman" male AB could be here)
    rank 15's: 12 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 16's: 13 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 17's: 14 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 18's: 15 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 19's: 16 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 20's: 17 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 21's: 18 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 22's: 19 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 23's: 20 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 24's: 21 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 25's: 22 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 26's: 23 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 27's: 24 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 28's: 25 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 29's: 26 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 30's: 27 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 31's: 28 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 32's: Katea, 29 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 33's: 30 of Isley's 30 male ABs
    rank 34's: 30 of Isley's 30 male ABs (due to the "Spiderman" male AB between ranks 10-14)
    rank 35's: (this one is probably a much higher ranking, but I don't know where to place him, so I'm just putting him here) male AB who fought against Dietrich+Deneve+Helen+2 unnamed Claymores
    rank 36's: (this one is probably a much higher ranking, but I don't know where to place him, so I'm just putting him here) the "Hydra Worm" AB who fought against Miata+Clarice
    rank 37's: (this one is probably a much higher ranking, but I don't know where to place her, so I'm just putting her here) the Lacroa town female AB who fought against Clare+Yuma+Cynthia
    rank 38's: (I can't remember how many Rabona ABs there were, but I know there were at least 3 of them) 1 of the male Rabona ABs
    rank 39's: (I can't remember how many Rabona ABs there were, but I know there were at least 3 of them) 2 of the male Rabona ABs
    rank 40's: (I can't remember how many Rabona ABs there were, but I know there were at least 3 of them) 3 of the male Rabona ABs
    rank 41's: ???
    rank 42's: ???
    rank 43's: ???
    rank 44's: ???
    rank 45's: ??? (Elena could be here)
    rank 46's: ??? (Elena could be here)
    rank 47's: ???

taken from another site:

"
    well, I can add this for you:

the 24 Claymores that were ordered to Pieta were the "troublesome and expendable" Claymores. So, while rank 12 should have been there along with rank 13 Veronica, she wasn't troublesome and/or might have been too valuable to lose.

there's only 19 total Claymores who survived Clare's Era and are still alive in Clarice's Era, and 6 of them are the Ghosts and 1 of them is Galatea. So that means only 12 unknown Claymores survived Clare's Era and are still alive in Clarice's Era, and thus these 12 unknown Claymores were obviously not sent to Pieta.

Spoiler: my work/research to back this up #1 show

Spoiler: my work/research to back this up #2 show

Spoiler: my work/research to back this up #3 show

the open spots/ranks from/in Clare's Era for these 12 Claymores + Clarice's Era Claymores:

Clarice's Era:

(-4 of the "is one of the survivors from Clare's Era" from this list because of the dead unknown ranks: Elena, Lucia, Kate, and Raquel)

rank 01: Alicia (deceased)
    rank 02: Beth (deceased)
    rank 03: Audrey
    rank 04: Miata
    rank 05: Rachel
    rank 06: Renee (seems to be deceased)
    rank 07: Anastastia
    rank 08: Dietrich
    rank 09: Nina
    rank 10: Raftela, and presumably is from Clare's Era and thus one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 12: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 14: (unnamed), and is *NOT* one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 15: Nike
    rank 16: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 19: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 21: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 23: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 25: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 26: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 28: (unnamed), and is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 29: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 31: Keira or Phina
    rank 33: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 34: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 35: (unnamed), and is *NOT* one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 38: Keira or Phina
    rank 42: (unnamed), and is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 45: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 46: is one of the survivors from Clare's Era
    rank 47: Clarice

(From Clare's Era)

01. rank 10: (presumably) Raftela, as how/why would Clare's Era's rank 10 unnamed (if there was/is one) get replaced by Clarice's Era's Raftela?
    02. rank 12: ???
    03. rank 16: ???
    04. rank 19: ???
    05. rank 21: ???
    06. rank 23: ???
    07. rank 25: ???
    08. rank 26: ???
    09. rank 28: is mentioned as one of the nameless Claymores in Clarice's Era
    10. rank 29: ???
    11. rank 33: ???
    12. rank 42: is mentioned as one of the nameless Claymores in Clarice's Era

-4 (Elena, Lucia, Kate, and Raquel):

13. rank 34: ??? ("Raquel", we don't know what rank)
    14. rank 38: ??? ("Lucia", we don't know what rank)
    15. rank 45: ??? ("Kate", we don't know what rank)
    16. rank 46: ??? ("Elena", we don't know what rank)
    "

-HK

here's what's known (work to help anyone who wants to help me):

Clare's Era > Clare's Era >> Clarice's Era > Clarice's Era

01. rank 01: Alicia >> Alicia (deceased)
    02. rank 02: Beth >> Beth (deceased)
    03. rank 03: Galatea >> Galatea (deserted) > Audrey
    04. rank 04: Ophelia (deceased) >> Miata (deserted)
    05. rank 05: Rafaela >> Rafaela ("deceased") > Rachel
    06. rank 06: Hilda (Awakened+deceased) > Miria >> Miria (deserted+deceased) > Renee (deceased/missing)
    07. rank 07: Eva (deceased) >> Anastasia (~deserted)
    08. rank 08: Miria (promoted) > Flora (deceased) >> Dietrich (?demoted to this rank or from this rank?+deserted)
    09. rank 09: Jean (deceased) >> Nina
    10. rank 10: ??? >> Raftela
    11. rank 11: Undine (deceased) >> ???
    12. rank 12: ??? >> ???
    13. rank 13: Veronica (deceased) >> ???
    14. rank 14: Cynthia >> Cynthia (deserted) > 'exists but unnamed'
    15. rank 15: ~Deneve or ~??? >> ~Deneve (deserted) or ~??? > Nike (~deserted)
    16. rank 16: ??? >> ???
    17. rank 17: Miria (promoted) > Eliza (deceased) >> ???
    18. rank 18: Lily (deceased) >> ???
    19. rank 19: ~Deneve or ~??? >> ~Deneve (deserted) or ~??? > ???
    20. rank 20: Cuinee (deceased) >> ???
    21. rank 21: ??? >> ???
    22. rank 22: Helen >> Helen (deserted) > ???
    23. rank 23: ??? >> ???
    24. rank 24: Zeruda (deceased) >> ???
    25. rank 25: ??? >> ???
    26. rank 26: ??? >> ???
    27. rank 27: Amelia (deceased) >> ???
    28. rank 28: ??? >> 'exists but unnamed'
    29. rank 29: ??? >> ???
    30. rank 30: Wendy (deceased) >> ???
    31. rank 31: Tabatha >> Tabatha (deserted) > Keira or Phina
    32. rank 32: Katea (deceased) >> ???
    33. rank 33: ??? >> ???
    34. rank 34: ??? >> ???
    35. rank 35: Pamela (deceased) >> 'exists but unnamed'
    36. rank 36: Claudia (deceased) >> ???
    37. rank 37: Natalie (deceased) >> ???
    38. rank 38: ??? >> Keira or Phina
    39. rank 39: Carla (deceased) >> ???
    40. rank 40: Yuma >> Yuma (deceased) > ???
    41. rank 41: Matilda (deceased) >> ???
    42. rank 42: ??? >> 'exists but unnamed'
    43. rank 43: Juliana (deceased) >> ???
    44. rank 44: Diana (deceased) >> ???
    45. rank 45: ??? >> ???
    46. rank 46: ??? >> ???
    47. rank 47: Clare (~deserted) >> Clare (deserted) > Clarice (deserted)

Unknown Ranked Claymores of Clare's Era:

1. -2 (deceased) unknown name and unknown rank Claymores (one on Eva's team, other one on Jean's team in Witches Maw)

2. -4 (deceased) known name but unknown rank Claymores (Elena-black carded, Raquel-Jean's team in Witches Maw, Lucia-Eva's team, and Kate-Eva's team)

Unknown Ranked Claymores of Clarice's Era:

1. Keira-Anastasia's team (rank 31 or 38)
    2. Phina-Anastasia's team (rank 31 or 38)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 06, 2011 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zushiko's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

In-depth character analysis

This thread will tackle almost all about the information about claymore characters(their past, ranking power, traits, skills. . .etc). You can choose whom to be discussed about.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; February 18, 2011 at 03:18 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: In-depth character analysis

Miria Analysis/Assessment and Eulogy:

Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Characters of Claymore Project

Who are the two Claymore with Miria when Clare first met Miria? Clare arrived in the city first with Raki and killed all of the Yoma except one that ran off to the direction of Miria group. I know it wasn't Helen and Deneve.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

unfortunately, we don't know at all (they're never identified), unless someone is really good with examining their features and/or their symbols and know the other Claymores and/or their symbols well to see if there's a match.

you're right that these two were NOT Helen NOR Deneve

which is an interesting question in of itself, why was Miria+Clare with these two unidentified Claymores, and then the next time, they're with Deneve+Helen. (we know why Miria, Clare, Deneve, and Helen were together, but not why they were with those two unidentified Claymores originally).
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; February 21, 2011 at 11:11 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zushiko's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Im quite interested in Cynthia and Tabitha.
    Does anyone remember when did Cynthia released her yoki?
    Can you compare Tabitha to Galatea? What would be their differences and similarities? I want to know more about the "eyes" can anyone give some information about this?

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: In-depth character analysis

I may also post this on mangafox in some variety. In any case I have to challenge your arguments with regards to Miria. I'm a supporter of Miria just as you are and because of that I have to call it like I see it. From the outset Miria's grudge against the organization was childish. She was unable to deal with the reality of the world she lived in and because of that she threw a tantrum and went too far with it. I don't know why no one else figured this out yet. Hell, I didn't figure it out until now but from the outset Miria's revenge was never noble, never righteous, never just. Why? Because it came from the wrong reasons and everything since Hilda's death has only served to make Miria feel justified.

Let's rewind the clock a few years. Miria and her team were sent on a mission to kill an awakened being correct? The team was led by Ophelia and they achieved their mission. As it turned out the awakened being was actually Miria's friend Hilda. So what? The organization makes it exceedingly clear to all Claymores that the more they fight the closer they come to going over their limits and awakening. When Claymores fight strong enemies like yoma who are more powerful than the garden variety, or awakened beings, ALL Claymores know that if they aren't careful in their utilization of yoki they may awaken. If that becomes the case Claymores are also aware that they will be hunted down and killed.

Something must have happened to push Hilda over her limits, the organization knew because it's their job to know, and a team was sent after Hilda (now an awakened being) to kill her. Miria happened to be part of that team. What's the problem? There isn't one.

Let's look at it objectively and not how Miria wants us to see it. Claymores make friends with other Claymores it's not uncommon. Sometimes tragic bonds are formed because when a Claymore goes over their limit they awaken. When a Claymore feels that their time is nearly up they will have the organization give their friend a black card so that their friend can end them while they still have some humanity.

Until recent chapters it was an established FACT that all awakened beings were former Claymores so anyone on a hunt would be killing their fellow comrades. Miria herself had been on at least two hunts before Hilda ate it so Miria was killing fellow warriors. Even after Hilda ate it Miria still participated in hunts and killed fellow warriors. Yet Hilda was somehow Miria's killswitch just because they were friends? Ridiculous.

Prior to the incident when those awakened beings attacked Rabona, all awakened beings were former Claymore. Miria and the other warrirors killed them with no hesitation, it was their job, but all of a sudden Miria gets pissed simply because Hilda's number was up? Are you serious?! Think about it. How many "friends" of other Claymores did Miria kill in her hunts and didn't think anything of it?

Suppose Miria was mad that she didn't get the black card. OK, but then the beef is between her and Ophelia and not the organization. Ophelia had possession of the card and she destroyed it. Miria could get upset with her handler because he didn't give her the card but in that case Miria's actions would still be unjustified. Think about it. If someone is negligent or incompetent do we punish them with death? Miria's handler could have been intimidated by Ophelia and he could have handed over the card or he might have simply been negligent. Opehlia could have easily said well since we're on the same team give me the card and I'll take it to Miria. In which case she lied and ripped it up, and allowed Miria to kill her own friend. But that still doesn't matter does it?

If Miria received the card she would still have to kill her friend. If Miria didn't receive the card she would have killed her friend in ignorance like we saw he do. In either case Miria is pissed simply because Hilda needed to have her ticket punched and Miria didn't think that was fair.

So let's review:

1) Claymores who go over their limits sometimes turn into awakened beings.

2) It is a Claymore's job to kill awakened beings just as they would yoma.

3) Prior to the attack on Rabona, all awakened beings were former Claymores.

4) ALL Claymores who are involved in hunts are faced with killing awakened beings, former Claymores.

5) Claymores who have attachments to other warriors (or vendettas in the case of Rosemary) will send a black card to a certain Claymore so that person might kill them before they awaken.

6) Whether Miria received the black card or not, it was her duty to kill awakened beings. It was her job to kill her friend.

So it's fine if Miria kills an awakened being but not OK if that awakened being is her friend. Really? Miria was pissed because she couldn't deal with the reality of the situation and started this vendetta. Rubel saw her as someone easily controlled and he used her as his accomplice, his sword, and his shield. It's different if it took this incident for Miria to realize that the organization was unjust, however that argument is destroyed by the fact that Miria still continued to cut down other awakened beings. It's not that Miria thinks the organization is unjust, it's not that killing fellow warriors is wrong, hell it's not even about the experiments. Miria is mad because her friend is dead. That's all her quest is. This isn't justice it's revenge.

Yeah she's smoking hot and she has some level of intelligence, but she isn't smart enough to control her emotions and think things through. She should have listened to Galatea and slowed her roll. If she was going to kamikaze the organization in the first place then she should never have pulled Clare and the rest of the gang into her mess. I've got no problems with someone aiming to kill themselves, but don't drag me to hell with you. Joking but you get what I'm saying.

Miria's attack on the organization was just? It was stupid. Miria actually put the other Ghosts in danger with her wreckless acts. Think about it. The organization was never 100 percent certain that the Ghosts even existed. There was speculation but no concrete actions to discern the truth. So the MIB's didn't pursue the issue. But with Miria showing up, the organization starts to wonder who else might have survived the incident in the north. Then the MIBs start making connections and all hell breaks loose. In fact, it's because of Miria that all hell did break loose. Even if the organization might have planned to attack Rabona at some point, they didn't until after Miria attacked HQ. Think about it. Galatea goes off the grid, followed by Clarice and Miata.

Suppose the organization assumes that Clarice and Miata are still tracking Galatea and haven't found her yet. Now suppose on day Miria a ghost shows up at the organization and starts cutting shit. It doesn't take the organization long to track which direction she came from and put together all the pieces. Even if the organization is aware that Clarice and Miata are traitors. The fact that Miria attacked the MIBs leads them to believe that the Claymores are plotting an attack. From drumroll please... Rabona. The organization may have just sent in a few Claymores to retrieve or kill Miata, Clarice, and Galatea and wrap it up without incident. However, the moment Miria attacked the MIB they made the move to counter-attack and dozens if not hundreds of innocent people were killed as a result of this domino effect.

To answer your question, I do believe that Miria's objective was to take out the MIB. To kill a snake you crush its head. Unless we are told differently in future chapters there is no reason to think that Miria knows the source of the yoma so she wouldn't have been targeting "The First." Rather she went there to kill the MIB and it didn't quite work. I don't think Miria intended to get herself killed. I think she made an honest attempt to take out the MIB. She wore her uniform because she thought it would help her bypass any warriors in the area she didn't sense and perhaps bypass any resistance. This worked until she came into contact with, well whoever those two warriors were. If she was clad in black she would never have made it THAT close.

Whether Miria attacked HQ with other warriors or single handedly, the only difference would be the number of hot chicks loaded into body bags. The organization has a trump card for everything and they plan for every contingency. The Destroyer was nothing of consequence to the MIB. Even with the loss of Alicia and Beth in the incident (and the battle with Priscilla), even with all the Claymore's they've been losing, the guys in the seats (CEOs or the board) are cool through every single event. Just look at Rimuto. No matter what happens Rimuto and the other MIB on the board are cool about eveything. Nothing that happens is of any consequence because they always have a plan for something. Everytime a new development happens, whenever something earthshaking goes down they're never caught by surprise.

I know you joked about Rubel being the most powerful awakened being but I wouldn't be surprised if this is true of the Rimuto. When Dae raised the question of a being with power that surpassed the AO Rimuto was not even phased and neither were the others sitting in those chairs. Either everyone is rocking the most incredible poker face in history or none of them need to worry.

DAMN I'm good!
    Last edited by ZERO PHOENIX; February 22, 2011 at 01:27 PM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zushiko View Post
    Im quite interested in Cynthia and Tabitha.
    Does anyone remember when did Cynthia released her yoki?
    Can you compare Tabitha to Galatea? What would be their differences and similarities? I want to know more about the "eyes" can anyone give some information about this?
    it's never directly said when, however later in the manga, near the current chapter, it's stated that ONLY Tabatha still has her yoki supressed in her NYS ("Natural Yoki Suppression") state.

I think it's fair to say that:

Cynthia had to have released her yoki in order to protect Yuma from Infected Awakened Beth.

-----------------------------------------------------

for me, an Eye = is anyone having powerful Yoki Sensing Abilities (YSenAs)

there's only two officially titled Eyes however:

God Eye Galatea
    Renee/Rene/Rune/Lune as a new Eye to replace the "troublesome" Galatea.

-----------------------------------------------------

Galatea compared to others: (Galatea and Tabatha will be bolded for you)

there's the issue of whether Galatea could sense the NYS Ghosts or not, after they arrived and thus were close by. As I haven't investigated this yet in detail, I'm going to leave it that Galatea can't sense Claymores/Ghosts with NYS status

1. one of the best DYSAs (Distance YSenAs)

However, Clare tied Galatea in DYSA back in the Paburo Mtns, after they defeated the "purifier"(Purger)/"Spiderman" male AB. Miria has DYSA too, but it didn't extend as far as Galatea's and Clare's in the same scene and time frame. We don't know unfortunately how good Clare's DYSA is as a Ghost, as the manga never made any indication towards it.

However, it seems that Galatea could NOT sense Alicia spying on them during and after her battle against Riful+Dauf in the Witches Maw, but we don't know if it was because Alicia was too far away for Galatea to sense or if Alicia could suppress her yoki too well for Galatea to sense it.

Blind Galatea could sense Isley+Luciela battling while she also watched/contended with the yokis of Awakened Alicia+Beth battling the 11 male ABs at Org HQs.

Blind Galatea could sense the death of Isley killed/eaten up by AFs from Rabona.

Blind Galatea from Rabona could sense Alicia+Beth running by Rabona towards Riful in the west as they followed the AFs to her. But, so could Miria and Tabatha as well.

2. one of the best AYSAs (Acute YSenAs) = I use this as a broad category for above normal YSenAs. Such as Power Level analyzing/reading, sensing movement within an Awakened body, sensing Claymores on the pills, able to sense hidden/suprpessed yokis (but NON-NYS status yokis), and maybe some more too.

Galatea can sense power levels of her targets

Galatea can sense the emotions of targets even from a great distance. She's the ONLY one who can sense emotions. (the BCs, Black Coats, must be really good at hiding their emotions, eh?)

Galatea could sense Riful's hidden/suppressed yoki during the Witches Maw chapters. But, so could Clare as well, after Galatea pointed it out and slightly coached Clare on sensing it.

Blind Galatea could sense Miata, Clarice, and Dietrich approaching Rabona even while they were on the pills.

Blind Galatea could sense the real-true body movement within Agatha. But, so could Ghost Tabatha. We don't know if Clare can do so as well or not.

Blind Galatea could sense the 3 beings (Clare, Priscilla, and Destroyer) in the "blob".

3. Non-Eye Abilities or Non-YSenAs:

Galatea can use her yoki to ~"raise her power level at the highest rate of all the Claymores". This is unique to Galatea, or at least she has the highest rate anyways. No other being's "power level/yoki rate" is ever mentioned.

Galatea was able to ~"Yoki Synchronize" and reduce Clare's YR (Yoki Release) while in the Witches Maw.

Tabatha: (what hasn't already been said about her underneath Galatea)

1. Ghost Tabatha has very good DYSA too, able to sense far ahead in all directions, sensing multiple yokis, seen with her in Deneve's group in the recent chapters. However, Cynthia too was doing the same when she was in Clare's group going west to look for Raki. Galatea and Clare have also shown very good DYSA too, as well as Miria, to a lesser extent.

2. Ghost Tabatha could sense the "pre-yoki" of the "soon-to-Awaken-into-male ABs" male humans, after Deneve described/explained/directed her to sensing for it.

-------------------------------------------------------

ZP:

great Miria analysis and terrific work/effort, though obviously we have different assessments of Miria, hehe

Clare killed her only friend Elena (at that time and excluding Raki), while being completely emotionless, however Raki did her crying for her.

Very different from Miria realizing she killed her friend Hilda, hehe.

I'd just point out that you're forgetting the Ophelia-Hilda extra scened chapter. Hilda could have been killed by Miria as a Claymore, however, Ophelia sensed Claymore Hilda's approach, and told Ermita she had to go pee. Meeting secretly with Hilda, Ophelia lies she'd give the Black Card to Miria, who with other unknown Claymores was fighting the AB (Ophelia strangely, wasn't passionately/lustily along with them killing it, I guess she was too jealous of Miria rising up in rank and being the top leadership Claymore), and after Hilda left, Ophelia tore up the Black Card, so that Hilda would Awaken, and thus we have Miria killing Awakened Hilda. wrote this too soon, lol

I think a reasonable conclusion about Miria:

Hilda was everything to Miria, just as Teresa was everything to Clare, same level of desire and "tunnel vision" for revenge/justice. Now, all the Org "dark affairs" and seeing the other Claymores used and discarded, also upset Miria, adding fuel to the fire, but the fire was her beloved Hilda's death. So, Miria, Clare, and Ophelia are all the same in this regard. Miria lost her beloved Hilda to the Org and seek revenge on them. Clare lost her beloved Teresa to Priscilla and seeks revenge on her. Ophelia lost her beloved brother to Priscilla and seeks revenge on Priscilla (and any Awakened too). But there's more as well, Rafaela lost her beloved sister Luciela to herself and seeked to rectify it, to "save" (re-Awaken) AO Luciela, doing whatever Rubel wanted at whatever the cost, including being a purger of her fellow Claymores, in order to get his information "about Luciela". Priscilla lost her beloved family, especially her daddy, to Yomas, and seeked revenge on Yomas with a terrifying passion according to Irene. Deneve and Helen lost their fellow Claymores in Pieta Battle, and placed most of the blame on Isley, and went south to try to kill him, lying about wanting to see their home towns. The rest of the Ghosts lost their fellow Claymores in the Pieta Battle too, and placed the blame on the Org, resolute to seek revenge on the Org. Tabatha lost her beloved Miria to the Org, and now really seeks revenge on the Org. etc...

P.S.

I actually don't support/like Miria, lol. At least I don't see what's the big deal about her, she's not impressive to me at all. I really don't understand all the fandom/love she gets by so many.

P.S.S.

welcome to the "dark side" and my crazy theories, lol.

There is something very unsettling about the calm of especially Rubel, Rimuto and Dae, and the rest of the Org to a lesser extent as well. But Rubel, is completely fearless... untouchable... complete impunity... like the Island, Claymores/Awakeneds, and the Org are all HIS... "playground" like Jigsaw in the Saw movie series...

btw... Rimuto is wearing armor under his clothes, especially a suspicious metal collar protecting his neck... how peculiar...

and.. why does Rubel ALWAYS has his glasses on, covering his eyes...

why are most of the BCs, so clad in their black coats, why do they have inhuman-mutant/damaged eye/face (Dae), scars and cuts over their bodies, yoki-Claymore-Yoma like bulging veins, Rimuto's strange "ridged" sides of his head, how they live as long as Claymores/Awakeneds do, how they are able to control NYs and Awakeneds, how they can wander all over the island never worrying about getting killed by humans, wild animals, or Yomas, why some of them have leather straps like the AFs do, and etc...
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; February 22, 2011 at 08:12 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am in awe at the length of the prose that aim to explain Miria's motives. Really though, re-reard Chapter 106 and listen to Galatea. She neatly summarizes what drove Miria to attack the Organization without the rest of the Ghosts.

Now, let's review the events of the Slasher's Arc. Does Miria seek revenge for Hilda's death or does seek revenge because the Organization made her the instrument of her friend's death.

"From that day on, I swore to take revenge on the people who made me what I am (Chapter 29 . P30)."

"I won't forgive them for what they did to my body and for treating us like we're expandable
    (Chapter 30. P6).

ZP, I understand your concern at this line of thinking. Miria had already killed two ABs (ex fellow warriors) before she fought awakened Hilda. She should have just regarded Hilda mission as part of her duty. However, we forget that she formed such tight bonds with Hilda. Imagine if Teresa trained Clare and Clare was forced to kill Teresa. It's that human bond, whether friendship or parental/child affection, that threw Miria over the edge. She realized that in the end, it's the life a warrior and a life of friend that ends. The warrior doesn't have a choice and doesn't have any hope in the end. I think Isley said it best in the Anime: "Awakening is a cruel eventuality for their kind."

In essence the Organization made the warriors and discarded them when they outlived their usefullness. It's for that reason that Miria seeks to destroy the Organization. Imho, it's a Reason to Fight/Revenge and a Proper Path.

WS

p.s. HK: I'm waiting for your Rubel analysis. Of all the characters, I exptected you to analyze him above all else.
    Last edited by wickedsmile; February 23, 2011 at 02:43 AM.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rubel, all of my writings/theories about him

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsmile View Post
    p.s. HK: I'm waiting for your Rubel analysis. Of all the characters, I exptected you to analyze him above all else.
    (oh I have, and oh, are you going to be sorry, and to quote Rafaela to Clare, ~"You fool! You made a big mistake!")

(*ALL* of my notes/writings/theories/research on Rubel, well at least the ones that I could easily see labeled/named as such, lol)

(at some point, if I ever have time, I'll write a full "term-paper" report on him, chronologizing all his "involvements" with events and characters and such stuff, hehe. But right now, you'll have to settle/deal with my jumble of notes/theories/writing/research/etc on him)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rubel: The Black Spider and my (HK's) theorized LEADER of the Organization

Spoiler show

Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 28, 2011 at 07:09 PM.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

This is some religious stuff you put up here, Hege

Moderator message by: HegemonKhan
    Claymore Fanatic Zealot Actually, I too was having trouble with all the characters as well, so I did quite some research and put this together, for my own referencing as well as everyone else's. There's some theories/speculations though of mine mixed in this as well, but the other stuff is accurately researched right from the manga

I need to eventually re-do it at some point hopefully soon when I have time, and make it better organized/clean/clear/neatly and update it as well

I also plan to add in all my notes on all the characters, too, but I need time and to figure out hwo to do it neatly/organizedly obviously.

if you think this is a lot of stuff... you should see all my notes/records on my computer... about Claymore... lol. University level research project, hehe
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 03, 2011 at 04:36 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jamie95403's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In Scene 25, one of the members of Miria's hunting party (she has pointed ears) is warrior No. 20, Queenie. She's the one who scolds Clare in Toriro village for taking on the Yoma alone. But in the anime, her lines were given to Miria.

Queen next shows up in Scene 50, as part of the task force in Pieta.

You can barely make her out as she's the farthest in the background. She's in the panel with Uma (face turned away), Tabitha (looking lost), either Lily or Claudia (can't tell), and Natalie.
    Last edited by jamie95403; March 07, 2011 at 04:08 PM.
    All possibilities are on the table...

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rank 40 Yuma/Uma:

ch 54 pages 19-20 (Yuma losses her arm)

ch 66 pages 9-12 and 27-31 (Yuma following Clare around as she looks for Raki in Alphonse)

ch 66 page 24 (Yuma is seen as one of the 7 survivors of Pieta Battle)

ch 67 pages 1-5 (Yuma following Clare around as she looks for Raki in Alphonse)

ch 78 pages 22-23

ch 83 pages 14-28

ch 83 pages 17: Yuma *handstand splits* FTW, RAWR! She's agile like Noel!

*(Tenge Tenhjo's Aya Natsume's handstand splits was better though, pervy HK)

ch 90 pages 17-31 (Clare cuts off Yuma/Uma's foot, lol)

ch 92 page 28

ch 93 pages 4, 7-8, and 16-18

ch 94 page 26

ch 96 pages 12-25

ch 98 pages 2-10

ch 101 pages 22-31

ch 102 pages 1-14

ch 105 pages 17-20 and 28-32

ch 108 pages 15-17, 23-25, 29, and 31

ch 112 pages 12-19

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply