Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How do you like Sasuke's EMS design?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What would Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou look like?

This one doesn't look much like Sasuke's hexagonal design but I never liked it anyway.

Here is the hexagonal version.
    Last edited by vexxite; April 15, 2010 at 08:48 AM.

2. Thanks 21 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vexxite View Post
    Spoiler show

This one doesn't look much like Sasuke's hexagonal design but I never liked it anyway.
    isn't his more like a combination of Itachi and kakashi their MS combined?

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    isn't his more like a combination of Itachi and kakashi their MS combined?
    Without the parts on the edge of iris it looks too simple. And this way it resembles Kakashi's MS.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you think about this one? It's more or less easy to draw and it combines Sasuke's MS with Itachi's. In addition i tried to let Sasuke's EMS come back to the original one, three point like objects. Only the colors are inverted when compared with the normal Sharingan.

Last edited by Yondaitachi; April 19, 2010 at 03:25 PM.

6. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kisame123's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what Sasuke's new doujutsu, the true sharingan, will look like. remember, you saw it here first!:

the basis for this comes from this, notice the ripple paterns or concentric circles similar to the rinnegan surrounding the ancient picture of Sasuke's Mangekyou. this is different from Madara's design which did not have the ripple patterns. what is the "true sharingan" and will Sasuke gain that power since he has a good chance at becoming the final villain? I think that the Juubi has two effects on its jinchuuriki, it gives enormous chakra and strengthens doujutsu as Madara described. although I don't think the Juubi will be revived as a single source of chakra and no one will obtain that power, but I do think there is a way to get its doujutsu.
    Last edited by kisame123; April 21, 2010 at 12:11 PM.
    Square Enix is the cheapest slut in gaming. Do not buy Final Fantasy for the outdated Xbox360!

8. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be interesting, but with respect to the story, I wonder how Kishi would set Sasuke apart from Madara. Madara's EMS appeared to be a combination of Madara's MS and Izuna's MS; basically, one could see the influence of each MS. For that to be Sasuke's MS, it would probably require some type of explanation on how Sasuke is different, or how both Sasuke & Itachi are different.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kisame123's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    It would be interesting, but with respect to the story, I wonder how Kishi would set Sasuke apart from Madara. Madara's EMS appeared to be a combination of Madara's MS and Izuna's MS; basically, one could see the influence of each MS. For that to be Sasuke's MS, it would probably require some type of explanation on how Sasuke is different, or how both Sasuke & Itachi are different.
    that's exactly why Sasuke's sharingan will be completely different, I don't even think he will have the EMS to tell you the truth. his Mangekyou did not display any meaningful or unique ability that sets him apart from the other users. as a matter of fact, his Mangekyou was most likely the weakest or least developed out of all the users we've seen so far, especially Itachi and Madara. I think this was enough for realize that Kishimoto had something bigger waiting for Sasuke, something much more than just the Mangekyou. there's also the question of his design, why does it have six vertices instead of the three-point design for the Mangekyou? why is Sasuke's design so unique, especially compared to Madara who's powers were boasted to have been unique amongst his clan members? did Kishimoto shoot himself in the foot designing his Mangekyou in a way which cannot add another? I think Kishimoto has purposefully set it up this way because he does not intend to give him the usual EMS, he has something different planned for him.

recall that the first Uchiha had the Rinnegan so the Uchiha originally had another doujutsu. I think Kishimoto has slowly been revealing more secrets about the Sharingan and its origins. he has also revealed the origins of the Bijuu and how the Uchiha and a Senju have the power to control them. Nagato was basically the introduction to Rikudou Sennin, who is the explanation for the Sharingan's origins. that's what fans have been waiting for, but we haven't been given the complete story and then Kishimoto threw in the Juubi into the mix. the Juubi has the same design as the Rinnegan except with the tomoes and I'm willing to bet it's eyes were red.

I think there is a reason for all this and Sasuke's new doujutsu will be the final piece of the puzzle. I'm willing to bet that Rikudou Sennin had the "true sharingan" when he became the jinchuuriki, as his eyes would have naturally changed like all jinchuuriki, except he has a doujutsu. he normally would have the Rinnegan, but when he would go into jinchuuriki mode, he would activate the sharingan. I think this stems in from the Juubi, which probably had a doujutsu of its own. it is a cyclops creature and that usually suggests that its single eye must contain some sort of special power, usually hypnosis. I believe that the single gigantic eye probably had hypnotic powers that led to genjutsu, mind-control and that is what probably made the Juubi so dangerous aside from its chakra. Rikudou Sennin probably gained those genjutsu abilities, Mugen tsukiyomi. that explains why the sharingan can see chakra like the Rinnegan, but also casts genjutsu which originates from the Juubi. in other words, sharingan is the Rinnegan and Juubi eye combined! although the Juubi's chakra won't be recombined, I do think its doujutsu will make a comeback in Sasuke. it makes sense, Sasuke would probably gain immortality with the EMS, which is not fitting for his character. he probably will revive the clan, which means he will die, but since his doujutsu will be the original and unaltered sharingan, the Uchiha clan will have their doujutsu revitalized.
    Last edited by kisame123; April 21, 2010 at 10:36 PM.
    Square Enix is the cheapest slut in gaming. Do not buy Final Fantasy for the outdated Xbox360!

11. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly have no idea how Kishi will design Sasuke's ms,,, Madara and his brother's ms seemd to fit well together.

And Itachi's and Sasuke's are at some point complex.

Tho from what we have seen, Madara's ems seems to have his MS in the middle and the edge of his brother's MS on the outside.

Perhaps we can expect somewhat of a similar pattern to be made for Sasuke's since it would only make sense to keep the user's ms in the spotlight (in the middle of the eye)

So i guess it would make sense to make it look a little bit like this

But who knows, i just hope Kishi makes it look badass.
    Last edited by insid3rkill3r; April 21, 2010 at 11:51 PM.

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly like this guys

15. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

What about those:
    Last edited by ^Cesar^; May 25, 2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Better view

17. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Charred's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Gonna be interesting to see. Sasuke's MS didnt make sense to begin with (inverted colors, hexagonal instead of extending the 3 sharingan dots in a way), so who knows what his EMS will be like -.-

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i personally think it'll be something like this..
    though not exactly like this, but i think u'll get the drift

iono, just my 2 cents of imagination. XD

EDIT:
    if pic is not showing up.. here's a direct link->
    http://i43.tinypic.com/xkxgfl.jpg
    Last edited by xenonph; April 28, 2010 at 06:02 AM. Reason: pic's not showing up T___T

20. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kazekage Gaara's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: What would Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou look like?

Wow...now that looks beautiful
    Get in my way and I'll kill you!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Newnarutofan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its really simple but i thought that would be ok.

23. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

From what we have seen, Madara's EMS was his MS + the 3 pins of his brother's MS on the outside.

i think it should be about the same, Sasuke's ms being the same + the 3 pins of Itachi's MS on the outside.

But this version removes 3 of Sasuke's pins to show more of Itachi's ms and to make it at the same time clearer and i find it also better looking.

Maybe the real one will be like that but with Sasuke's MS being full.
    Last edited by insid3rkill3r; May 02, 2010 at 05:32 PM.

25. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast