Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who will defeat Aizen?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurosaki Ichigo

49 45.37%
  • Kisuke Urahara

20 18.52%
  • Yamamoto Genryuusai

4 3.70%
  • Hirako Shinji

5 4.63%
  • Nobody; Aizen will pwn everyone and become the king!

17 15.74%
  • Someone not mentioned in these options

13 12.04%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How will Aizen fall?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How will Aizen fall?

Just wanted to post a little poll on how people thought Aizen would be defeated; will he be defeated by Ichigo, following the stereotypical path of a shounen main-villain? Will he be defeated by his long-time rival Urahara? Will he be defeated by Yamamoto Genryusai, undoubtedly the most powerful shinigami in Soul Society? Will he be defeated at all, or will he fall at the hands of someone else, such as Shinji, Ukitake, or maybe even Isshin?

Personally, I'm almost certain he'll be defeated by Ichigo, especially with the way recent events have unfolded. Aizen's question of "why are you fighting me?" http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/388/16/ and his little mind-f**k game made me think of this. It's pretty similar to what Ulquiorra was doing to Ichigo; questioning his resolve, questioning his faith in Inoue, etc. While he was trying to weaken Ichigo's mental strength, he actually ended up strengthening Ichigo's resolve, his will to fight, and it seems Aizen is falling into a similar trap. But even beyond that, it comes down pretty simply to this: Aizen, as far as we know, is the main villain of Bleach (although it is possible there will be other villains, I don't buy it and I would be extremely disappointed for there to be another main villain). Ichigo is the protagonist of Bleach. As in every Shounen, they are destined to clash, and the protagonist will be the final victor.

However, I would most LIKE to see Urahara be the one to defeat Aizen. From what we've seen, they're like strange mirror-images of each other. They're both tactical and scientific geniuses, insanely powerful fighters, and it seems they almost have a... rivalry. They're like the two masterminds behind a chessboard, predicting and manipulating the moves of others to their own benefit; it would only be fitting for these two masterminds to be the ones to partake in one final head-on battle. I doubt it'll happen, but after Ichigo, Urahara would be a definite second choice.

So, what do you guys think?
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How will Aizen fall?

I think gin will get bored and back stab aizen just for the heck of it. No real reason, no profound truth, no sudden Epiphany, no real explanation or whatnot, he was outright bored since aizen already provided him all the fun he could.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

To me Shinji comes to mind, i realy doubt the vaizards have yet to show all their power. Shinji his reverse anything zanpaktou is quite a dangerous weapon if it can reverse anything like it claims.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the one to defeat Aizen will be the main character, Kurosaki Ichigo. Anyway this may happen in various ways and two of the most likely ones are:
    1) thanks to Ichigonator, for the reasons I stated here.
    2) thanks to an highly focused Ichigo, for the reasons I stated here.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Ichigo, but it all depends on if Aizen truly is the main villain or not. If he's not, then as mighty as he is, somebody else could take him out. In fact that may even be used as a plot device to introduce the real big bad. If he's the one though, Ichigo will finish him. Although I would love if it was a team effort with his Nakama (ie: Chad and Ishida, who get massive powerups in the coming arcs).

I just don't want Kurosaki-kun! >>> Aizen-sama.

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I think gin will get bored and back stab aizen just for the heck of it. No real reason, no profound truth, no sudden Epiphany, no real explanation or whatnot, he was outright bored since aizen already provided him all the fun he could.
    You might not have noticed, but Aizen prepares himself for potential back stabs. Gin has no chance against him, sneak attacks or otherwise. Its an insult to Aizen to even entertain such a thought. There are other people that deserve an Aizen kill so much more, and even they won't get it.
    Last edited by Xerneas; January 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner suryoyomobb's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I think kubo is exagerating in the amount of enemies aizen has to face. I think that if there is someone to beat aizen, it will be Ichigo, even though I think that it's time for aizen calling more allies (if he is capable of doing so). Something like a Vasto Lorde sounds very good, but we will just have to wait and see.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

first aizen will beat up ichigo, but after that the bitch orihime will miraculously jump from some kind of garganta and cry: kurosaki-kuun!! ichigo will become Hichigonator (2nd form of ichigonator) and pwn aizen. haha lolz considering current story development I bet that's how it will be

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't overlook the possibility of Yamamoto pulling a surprise AoE attack on Aizen.

9. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It all depends if Aizen is the last villain...
    If he's the last villain, then it will be Ichigo for sure!

If he's not the last villain, then anybody could beat him...
    I'd vote for either Urahara (rivalry like you said), or Shinji.
    Notes : The thing is that... both of them are under Aizen's illusion... so...

I doubt Yama-ji would win (I actually expect Yama-ji to be the only one to die from the winter war, Aizen will kill him).

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omnion_1990's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo will get pwnt, imo i think at this stage already in bleach is too son and i bet 1000000 pounds theres a much more sinister enemy behind aizen. Urahara kisuke will pwnt aizen, quote me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ganjabuss's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigo is gonna bring aizen down with help of zangetsu...like in ichigo vs. kenpachi...
    Ohana-chan give us early chapter...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sandy Youko's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: How will Aizen fall?

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Good Theory.
    And in the end he can even get away with it before the Gotei 13 putting the blame for his treason on Kyoka Suigetsu´s illusions. Then he could even gather sympathy enough to support his comeback to be the 3rd as Captain once more...
    I LOVE ICHIMARU and KIRA!

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The good thing about Bleach is, the story still survives without main character. For example, I for sure didn't miss Ichigo at all when SS and Aizen and Co. were battling each other. ISeeing Vizards was more thrilingl than Ichigo's appearance.

Like all other mangas, I presume it will be Ichigo to take out Aizen in the end. But there is one thing, unlike some other mangas, Aizen hasn't done something really bad to him. Its what he said and his speech was quite meaningful. technically, Ichigo doesn't have a reason for vengeance or retribution, emotions which propels a character to even greater height. Though, he has reason to fight him and that is to save his friends and people. Short, Ichigo will defeat Aizen in the end.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sKaR's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

This fight is hardly just begun.They talk about protecting Ichigo from Aizen's shikai.What about Aizen's Bankai....It could be like some Mangekyou Sharingan thing from Naruto.These last fights of Ichigo have seen a striking resemblance to the old DBZ where the hero gains power amidst the fight and rises to beat the villian eventually when he wasn't even comparable at the start of the fight.
    But I think Urahara will have a hand in the end.It may even be Urahara uses some power to weaken Aizens bankai eventually leading to Ichigos 2nd or possibly 3rd level hollow transformation beating Aizen.
    But it will be Ichigo with outside interference from Urahara:-)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Valen123456's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Im inclined to agree with sKaR in that it will be a combination of Urahara and Ichigo (although Shinji has a good chance of playing a role here too) ... More importantly however it would show the importance of relying on each other and not just standing alone as all the Espada and traitor captains are.

It would also be a supreme insult to Aizen (and might be the final thing that makes him loose his temper) to be defeated by a group when he intends to stand alone as a ultimate power
    How the hell did i end up in this conversation!!!

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast