Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Fan League Tier List Discussion

  1. #1
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Fan League Tier List Discussion

    So, I made this thread out of various reason:
    1. so that everyone can see which value the characters have, maybe trading will become easier through this.
    2. I'm curious to see how this turns out
    3. I'm slightly bored at the moment

    I'm aware that the list I present is far from correct, so please feel free to make suggestions.

    For starters, I'd propose this list:

    SSS Tier

    Spoiler show


    SS Tier

    Spoiler show


    S Tier

    Spoiler show


    A Tier

    Spoiler show


    B Tier

    Spoiler show


    C Tier

    Spoiler show


    D Tier

    Spoiler show


    E Tier

    Spoiler show


    F Tier

    Spoiler show



    I tried to take into account the character's strenght in singles, doubles as well as his cost.
    Last edited by Kaoz; January 22, 2010 at 09:09 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    I agree with Mizuki wholeheartly, he severely undercost, because his effect could be gamechanging, which is fine, but I still feel like he should cost more, nothing can be done this season through.

    I actually look into my list because I want to see how my team stand

    Echizen- SSS
    Kintarou- SS
    Rin- E
    Koharu- A
    Hitouji- A
    Kawamura- D
    Sakurai- F

    I'm not sure that the gay pair deserve to be A rank, their record this season isn't exactly awesome, but that is just me.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  3. #3
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I agree with Mizuki wholeheartly, he severely undercost, because his effect could be gamechanging, which is fine, but I still feel like he should cost more, nothing can be done this season through.

    I actually look into my list because I want to see how my team stand

    Echizen- SSS
    Kintarou- SS
    Rin- E
    Koharu- A
    Hitouji- A
    Kawamura- D
    Sakurai- F

    I'm not sure that the gay pair deserve to be A rank, their record this season isn't exactly awesome, but that is just me.
    Yeah, when I made Mizuki's Effect I expected it to be somewhat awesome but in the end it turned out a bit better than I expected.

    Gay Pair is in A mainly because Hitouji is. Even though Gay Pair themselves don't have a good recordm Sherlock proved the stregnght of Voice Imitation. I think Koharu might be lower though, maybe only B or C tier.

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member javimgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Madrid/Salamanca
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    755
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    My team
    Irie SSS
    Auto win VS everyone in the League except Kazuya, costing 55 points. And if he plays Doubles, I am almost sure than him alone would beat Golden Pair (!)

    Shiraishi S. And if I consider his cost,SSS
    Why? He ties VS Kin-chan if he doesn´t activate Entaku Shot,and win VS Renji,Fuji, players who cost 4 or 5 points more. And he rapes the others with less points than him, including Nioh (Illusion os broken). In Doubles, he cancel the opponents effects.

    Golden Pair SS
    45 points means an 95% chances of winning in doubles. Great. The only bad points is that it makes my team more predictable

    Kajimoto C
    Several players who cost less points than him woudl defeat him. Reaching 26 points after effects it's not enough. And Captain's Pride is useless

    Sakurai B. Considering his cost, S
    Tactician is worderful. 17 points in doubles + 8 points (No Formation) or even +16 (if Australian Formation works). Costing only 5 points!!

    Gakuto C
    A joke character, but a bit better that he seems to be.

    Conclusion: My team got a S. Awesome.

    Other good-broken players:Niou, Kajimoto,Mizuki,Yagyyu,Krauser,Gin,Zaizen,Hiyoshi,Gay Pair,Billy,Kita and Nitobe

    Bad players:Tezuka,Fuji,a bit Silver Pair,Ryou,Atsuhi,Richrad
    So Proud to be Spanish:
    World and Europe Champion of Football.Real Madrid Best Team Ever,has 10 Champions League
    Rafael Nadal, tennis player with the Golden Slam( 4 Grand Slam and Gold Olympic Medal)
    Europe Champion and Olympic Subchampion of Basketball,Pau Gasol Champion of the NBA '09,'10

    F.Alonso, World Champion in '05 and '06, #1 of Ferrari
    Jorge Lorenzo, Alberto Contador, Adam Raga...
    ¡Viva España!

  5. #5
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by javimgol View Post
    My team
    Irie SSS
    Auto win VS everyone in the League except Kazuya, costing 55 points. And if he plays Doubles, I am almost sure than him alone would beat Golden Pair (!)

    Shiraishi S. And if I consider his cost,SSS
    Why? He ties VS Kin-chan if he doesn´t activate Entaku Shot,and win VS Renji,Fuji, players who cost 4 or 5 points more. And he rapes the others with less points than him, including Nioh (Illusion os broken). In Doubles, he cancel the opponents effects.

    Golden Pair SS
    45 points means an 95% chances of winning in doubles. Great. The only bad points is that it makes my team more predictable

    Kajimoto C
    Several players who cost less points than him woudl defeat him. Reaching 26 points after effects it's not enough. And Captain's Pride is useless

    Sakurai B. Considering his cost, S
    Tactician is worderful. 17 points in doubles + 8 points (No Formation) or even +16 (if Australian Formation works). Costing only 5 points!!

    Gakuto C
    A joke character, but a bit better that he seems to be.

    Conclusion: My team got a S. Awesome.

    Other good-broken players:Niou, Kajimoto,Mizuki,Yagyyu,Krauser,Gin,Zaizen,Hiyoshi,Gay Pair,Billy,Kita and Nitobe

    Bad players:Tezuka,Fuji,a bit Silver Pair,Ryou,Atsuhi,Richrad
    You forget that Ryoga wins vs Irie as well, he's so low in the list because he has the same number of win-loss characters (all - all-1) despite costing 5 points more.

    Effect cancelling is great and Shiraishi is no exception. I think he could move to SS tier but SSS belongs to those characters that ensure auto wins vs almost everyone except maybe 5 chars.

    GP is good as well, they're not SS tier imo, as they are only strong in doubles despite costing quite a bit. They should move up to S though, maybe.

    Where do you see Kajimoto in C tier? You yourself said he was one of the worst mid-tiers available.

    Kaneda has the potential to move up as well, he's useless in Singles though and even in Doubles he needs a good partner to keep things going.

    Gakuto, see Kajimoto.

    On the rest:
    Again, WHY do you think Kajimoto is broken?
    Also, I don't think Fuji is that bad, the problem is that all the people arounf him are all-rounders, and exactly that effect is crappy.

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,609
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    Wakato: B

    SS? Are you high? He is versatile, but nowhere near that good. In the old league, sure. He was awesome. He could even Niou people. Now? No freaking way. The good effects are all impossible to be copied, some for reasons that don't even make sense(Samurai Drive impossible to be copied? Why? Is there any evidence at all that it can't be copied? Or the high schoolers techniques?)

    Niou as SS? Really? He costed 35 points, and the most raw points he can get is 43.
    Strong, but there are much better characters.

    His "copying effects" effect isn't as useful anymore either, since he can't copy any of the useful effects. He is just a beatstick.

    Wakato is B, Niou is S at the most. Yagyuu SS?
    ...Really?
    He does seem good at first, but consider his freaking cost. 40 POINTS. He loses vs Renji, and anyone stronger than him. Sure he beats Tachibana and everyone BELLOW him, but he loses 100% of the time vs anyone with more points than him.

    His laser shot is pathetic. ONLY +2 points?

    Again, rank S. Not SS.

    Yuuta? Rank F. He sucks.

    Billy? Rank C is great.

    Kite? I'd rank him B, or A. He's way better than it seems.

    Hiyoshi, now him I would rank SS.
    He can beat Kite
    He can beat Inui.
    Hell he can beat half of the middle tier list.

    Kai? C or D. I would go with D.

  7. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    Golden Pair is freaking beast man! At first I thought Rikkai pair (Marui + Jackal) could beat them but...then I realised no preset pairs can beat them.

    Normal: 19+12 (Kikumaru + Oishi)
    Feats: 31+2+2 (Double Master, Acrobatic Play)
    Effect: 35+4+5 (Moon Volley, Seal Step)
    Formation: 44+10 (Oishi Territory, Seal Step required...)
    Level 5 Bonus: 54+15
    Aura: 69+12+12 (Synchro for both of them)
    Overall: 94

    If Auras replace Effects, in that case, 94-9=85. But you would need Seal Step in the first place to use Oishi Territory. I think Rikkai Pair is 86 =.=...but you need effects to work, otherwise

  8. #8
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Wakato: B

    SS? Are you high? He is versatile, but nowhere near that good. In the old league, sure. He was awesome. He could even Niou people. Now? No freaking way. The good effects are all impossible to be copied, some for reasons that don't even make sense(Samurai Drive impossible to be copied? Why? Is there any evidence at all that it can't be copied? Or the high schoolers techniques?)

    Niou as SS? Really? He costed 35 points, and the most raw points he can get is 43.
    Strong, but there are much better characters.

    His "copying effects" effect isn't as useful anymore either, since he can't copy any of the useful effects. He is just a beatstick.

    Wakato is B, Niou is S at the most. Yagyuu SS?
    ...Really?
    He does seem good at first, but consider his freaking cost. 40 POINTS. He loses vs Renji, and anyone stronger than him. Sure he beats Tachibana and everyone BELLOW him, but he loses 100% of the time vs anyone with more points than him.

    His laser shot is pathetic. ONLY +2 points?

    Again, rank S. Not SS.

    Yuuta? Rank F. He sucks.

    Billy? Rank C is great.

    Kite? I'd rank him B, or A. He's way better than it seems.

    Hiyoshi, now him I would rank SS.
    He can beat Kite
    He can beat Inui.
    Hell he can beat half of the middle tier list.

    Kai? C or D. I would go with D.
    Not directly high, just really sleepy.

    Also, I already said that my list is in no way perfect but I suppose you're right on what you said, so I think I'll make some changes soon.

  9. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    Quote Quote:
    (Samurai Drive impossible to be copied? Why? Is there any evidence at all that it can't be copied? Or the high schoolers techniques?)
    Is there any evidence Wakato can copy all this though? He's great but he's not amazing, manga or anime.

  10. #10
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    To be correct, he didn't even have an appearance in the manga (yet?).

  11. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member javimgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Madrid/Salamanca
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    755
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Golden Pair is freaking beast man! At first I thought Rikkai pair (Marui + Jackal) could beat them but...then I realised no preset pairs can beat them.

    Normal: 19+12 (Kikumaru + Oishi)
    Feats: 31+2+2 (Double Master, Acrobatic Play)
    Effect: 35+4+5 (Moon Volley, Seal Step)
    Formation: 44+10 (Oishi Territory, Seal Step required...)
    Level 5 Bonus: 54+15
    Aura: 69+12+12 (Synchro for both of them)
    Overall: 94

    If Auras replace Effects, in that case, 94-9=85. But you would need Seal Step in the first place to use Oishi Territory. I think Rikkai Pair is 86 =.=...but you need effects to work, otherwise
    1)Maximum amounts of points it's with Australian Formation, not Oishi Formation. But it only works if Support Bonus is added at the end, or VS very strong pairs.
    Normal: 19+12 (Kikumaru + Oishi)
    Feats: 31+2+2 (Double Master, Acrobatic Play)
    35 points. One point less than Bunta alone.Less than Joke pair, Inui-Renji...well, the other good pairs except Silver Pair
    Then, Australian Formation +16
    Level 5 Bonus: 51+15
    Aura: 66+12+12 (Synchro for both of them)
    Total: 90 points, -4 to the rival thanks to Vision,and, the most important, the 90's are impossible to be reduced thanks to Synchro

    2)We must discuss about when Doubles Support Bonus works. The fairiest, for me, would be just after or before Formations.

    3)It doesn´t make sense that Golden Pair is Synchro can not use Oishi Formation. Reduce the speed of the partner to 12 in Oishi Territory description. Right now, the situation is pathetic, because the guys of the "let's discover the infinite possibilities of Doubles", Level 5, best doubles of the country, can only use one useful Formation, Australian; because they aren't two Agressive/Serve and Volley, they aren´t two Defensive Baseliner, they aren´t All-Rounder, they both haven´t a total of 20 or higher and I Formation does the same than Synchro. They need to do Oishi Territory whenever they want.

    4)As I said, Oishi needs a boost. Only 14 points for the master of doubles is simply not fair. He should be good with any partner, not only useful with Kikumaru.

    5) Wakato, costing 16 points, reaches 29 points with Hadokyyu (in singles)or 26 points in doubles with Rai. Not enough to beat the upper half of the mid tier, but compare him with Reiji or Kajimoto, who cost the same. Mid tier is full of great characters

    7) Gakuto is better than Akazawa, who costs the same, for example. Rank C is good for him.
    Yes, Kajimoto is crap, Rank F or sth would be good
    Last edited by javimgol; January 18, 2010 at 03:07 PM.
    So Proud to be Spanish:
    World and Europe Champion of Football.Real Madrid Best Team Ever,has 10 Champions League
    Rafael Nadal, tennis player with the Golden Slam( 4 Grand Slam and Gold Olympic Medal)
    Europe Champion and Olympic Subchampion of Basketball,Pau Gasol Champion of the NBA '09,'10

    F.Alonso, World Champion in '05 and '06, #1 of Ferrari
    Jorge Lorenzo, Alberto Contador, Adam Raga...
    ¡Viva España!

  12. #12
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    I think we discussed this already and as Jyten has said in the other thread, if Oishi was to be amazing with everyone, his cost wouldn't be 20 but maybe 30-35, he would be high tier if he was true to the manga (as well as Kikumaru I suppose).

  13. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member javimgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Madrid/Salamanca
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    755
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by chaosmaster1991 View Post
    I think we discussed this already and as Jyten has said in the other thread, if Oishi was to be amazing with everyone, his cost wouldn't be 20 but maybe 30-35, he would be high tier if he was true to the manga (as well as Kikumaru I suppose).
    At least, change that sad 2 point boost to a "The team can use any standard Formation regardless of that Formation’s conditions."
    I prefer less points and show the world than he dominates Doubles .

    What do you think about what I said about Synchro impossible to be used at the same time that Oishi Territory, as Bowser discovered?
    So Proud to be Spanish:
    World and Europe Champion of Football.Real Madrid Best Team Ever,has 10 Champions League
    Rafael Nadal, tennis player with the Golden Slam( 4 Grand Slam and Gold Olympic Medal)
    Europe Champion and Olympic Subchampion of Basketball,Pau Gasol Champion of the NBA '09,'10

    F.Alonso, World Champion in '05 and '06, #1 of Ferrari
    Jorge Lorenzo, Alberto Contador, Adam Raga...
    ¡Viva España!

  14. #14
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by javimgol View Post
    At least, change that sad 2 point boost to a "The team can use any standard Formation regardless of that Formation’s conditions."
    I prefer less points and show the world than he dominates Doubles .

    What do you think about what I said about Synchro impossible to be used at the same time that Oishi Territory, as Bowser discovered?
    There ain't much I can say, it's a fact.

  15. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fan League Tier List Discussion

    It never shown in the manga that they can use Synchro and Oishi Territory at the same time. Once they enter Synchro, it kinda become one way strategy.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts