Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Berserk 310 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 310 Discussion

Griffith just finished from fighting a war, there has to be some downtime for now. And maybe that's why Griffith fused the planes together, to be able to attack Elfheim or something. Well whatever the reason is, Guts and Co. should be fine for now. Well assuming that something else doesn't attack them while on their way to Elfheim

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oblivion's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well is there any serious threat left on earth who could defy Griffith? His only as of now are Guts, the Skulled-Knight and maybe Elfheim.

I mean even if it would be possible for Guts to take on Griffith mano a mano, how could he deal with his vast army, the fantasy/demon world around him and Griffith's Apostel with his rag-tag-group?

would it be wise to introduce a 3rd party now? Or should the underdogs try to tackle Griffith and his Empire all on their own (maybe with the assistance the elf-king gives them)
    Oblivion@Deviantart
    keep answers like mini skirts, short to keep it interesting, but enough to cover the subject!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think miura has any plans to finish the story... he's just going to keep moving forward with no end in sight

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lapchern View Post
    i don't think miura has any plans to finish the story... he's just going to keep moving forward with no end in sight
    Nah I'm pretty sure he has an idea of the end. There are still enemies guts has to beat before he reaches Griffith though. A good rematch between him and Zod would be a nice change.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lapchern View Post
    I'm instead absolutely sure Miura's got a perfectly clear idea about the ending. If that end is near or not, we can only guess. Also, take into account:
    1) Mangas, generally speaking, are written in a way which almost always take into account the story will lead to a fitting ending, sooner or later
    2) Miura's a details maniac.

So in my mind there's no way he's doing all of his inhuman work without a plan about what direction his saga is going.

Fact is, this manga is so epic, and the long waiting between chapters makes it so much more like it's never going to end

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3