Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 237 Discussion

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 237 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME, AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

* Please do not post babelfish/google translations.
    For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.

* Spoiler sources must be publicly open.
    Links to sources where registration is mandatory are not allowed. You may, however, copy and paste or post images from such a source using the format shown below.

* Please post your spoilers in a synoptic manner.

Spoiler: Making a spoiler post synoptic show

* Please do not image tag the complete chapter
    It is okay to image tag some pages of the chapter. Keep it at a minimum (3 pages at most), as soon as you have more: direct link it. The spoiler thread isn't meant to host a scanlation.

* Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out
    Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.

The chapter is scheduled for a Any time between 00:01 Sunday and 23:59 Tuesday release. (by Mangastream) If it shows up before... then great!! If not... then please be patient and do not start posting comments asking where the chapter is. Those comments will be deleted.

Moderator message by: ghostexiled
    For future chapter providers... please do not create a new thread for its release. Post it in this Spoiler thread or PM me if it is closed so that I can open it.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; June 03, 2011 at 02:19 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 237 Spoiler Thread

The chapter's out.

Wow, Erza does manage to win after all. Well, I'm glad. Otherwise, Fairy Tail is screwed.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we seeing a new member of fairy tail ?? I mean this guy seriously admires FT it seems [pretty much from the start]

Yey! Erza won !!
    Oh w8 ......... its nothing new >"<

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

meh, an okay chapter, first time im saying this in a long time. In a way i wish that fairytail was completely doomed, that wouldve worked for me in this arc. Im more surprised by how quickly the chapter was released then the content.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

How ridiculous, those stupid plottwists that come out of nowhere really ruin this manga for me.
    It´s the same in every arc.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nakama power, huh? *sigh*
    I was glad that Erza lost at least once,....
    Personally, I didn't like this chapter. It should be impossible for her to stand up, but oh well... Nothing happened, just Jellal, her thinking and thinking and remembering, nakama power and one hit. And I was so hyped when I read 'Council' on the first page.
    Only thing I like about it is that now Gil can end his fight.

BTW, this is really early, no? I'm not complaining, better than Monday xD I'll read it again when MS releases.
    Last edited by Darjaille; June 03, 2011 at 01:16 PM.

ex oriente lux

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

sigh....another friendship power up crap sorry but soooo expected.

Nothing interesting in this chapter. at least that what I think.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy's needed loss it's so childish to win over and over again boooooring a bit

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    sigh....another friendship power up crap sorry but soooo expected.

Nothing interesting in this chapter. at least that what I think.
    hmm? Its not a friendship powerup. She recalls that everyone is protecting her all the time. She doesnt realy explain how she isnt affected by his powers. Gerard on the other hand was casting a spell of some sort. Even if it isnt explained to me it seems as tho he made it so she could win.. Or else what was he casting?

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter nice to see erza win wonder if the guy is truly gone i doubt it will be that easy but hope it is over so we get to see gilzards fight. and maybe zerf waking up.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    hmm? Its not a friendship powerup. She recalls that everyone is protecting her all the time. She doesnt realy explain how she isnt affected by his powers. Gerard on the other hand was casting a spell of some sort. Even if it isnt explained to me it seems as tho he made it so she could win.. Or else what was he casting?
    He didn't cast anything. It was the frog-guard giving him some electric shock or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Samui View Post
    Hm... where's the chapter exactly?
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/237 ^_^
    Last edited by Darjaille; June 03, 2011 at 01:56 PM.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    He didn't cast anything. It was the frog-guard giving him some electric shock or something like that.

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/237 ^_^
    If you read again youll see that the frogs even say hes chanting something. So yes hes casting a spell.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Nakama power, huh? *sigh*
    I was glad that Erza lost at least once,....
    Personally, I didn't like this chapter. It should be impossible for her to stand up, but oh well... Nothing happened, just Jellal, her thinking and thinking and remembering, nakama power and one hit. And I was so hyped when I read 'Council' on the first page.
    Only thing I like about it is that now Gil can end his fight.

BTW, this is really early, no? I'm not complaining, better than Monday xD I'll read it again when MS releases.
    then you are not apying too much attention to what is happening, all in all. firstly, since the magic is the life, and spirit, and meotions are part of the spirit, it can all be augmented with enough personal will. also note that azuma had exhausted himself already fighting her. likely his control over the tenrou had waned after unleashing so much power against her. ;et's face it, among the fairy tail right now, erza is the freshest. she hasn't fought anyone considerable until azuma.
    now let us infere a little here. i doubt that the tenrou tree, who's main focus is energizing and healing, can be completely misdirected from its original purpose. he could not control it, could not compltely perverse tenrou's power.
    however, let us face the fact that it ain't over yet. tenrou has been sustaining makarov's life, perhaps, but now it is itself in peril. even if fairy tail survives, it will be a lost if zerof is revived. perhaps this arc is a fairy tail story turning point. if seref is returned to hsi original state, he would enact a terrible plan to harm the world, even destroy it. also it seems something is happeng in the background, the dragon slayers being part of it. did not zeref himself say that natsu was destined to kill him? now, with all we know about natsu, would the boy kill zeref before he turns evil?

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Keino's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 237 Discussion/ 238 Predictions

Just when I though the conclusion of this arc was going to be great Mashima trolled me.

First off Erza was blasted by the power of Tenrou island, so she should have been done for the count but that was not to be. When I saw Jellal at the end of the last chapter, I thought it was like when we saw Laxus or the mystery kid. I understand having bad feeling about someone's well being when you are away from them but somehow his words managed to reach Erza. Maybe it's because I don't like Jellal but there is no way anyone can convince that that is possible given the circumstances. I accepted that nonetheless and moved on and was glad to see that Azuma was still in control and blasted her again and had her tied up but now she gets a Natsu like "nakama powerup" and deals Azuma a serious blow? Btw if Azuma was defeated by that alone I will be further disappointed.

To me this is why many people hate on Fairy tail so much. This chapter is like ammunition for such haters. I know that nakama bonds is a big part of the story but as a fan of Fairy Tail I hate it when it is exploited to this level. Hope next chapter is redeeming cuz imo this chapter is not worth me remembering.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Drakk707's Avatar
    What's the point of telling you if you won't know where it is anyways?
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 237 Discussion/ 238 Predictions

I feel sooooo trolled right now, and after that amazing fight Asuma and Erza had, no ass-pulls nor random people butting in, just a fair and square fight between the most awesome Kin of Purgatory and Erza giving it all out, I was so pleasantly shocked after she seemingly lost last week It was perfect! A completely dire situation from which Fairy Tail would have to rise from the ashes as a better guild afterwards (With a couple of deaths and scarred FOREVAAAAAAAAAAR), but no Mashima just HAD to ruin it everything with the Nakama Deus Ex Machina, jeez and I specially HATE when he does it with Erza 'cuz she always gets unnecessarily over-corny ¬_¬

New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast