Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 236 Discussion

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 236 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME, AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

* Please do not post babelfish/google translations.
    For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.

* Spoiler sources must be publicly open.
    Links to sources where registration is mandatory are not allowed. You may, however, copy and paste or post images from such a source using the format shown below.

* Please post your spoilers in a synoptic manner.

Spoiler: Making a spoiler post synoptic show

* Please do not image tag the complete chapter
    It is okay to image tag some pages of the chapter. Keep it at a minimum (3 pages at most), as soon as you have more: direct link it. The spoiler thread isn't meant to host a scanlation.

* Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out
    Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.

The chapter is scheduled for a Any time between 00:01 Sunday and 23:59 Tuesday release. (by Mangastream) If it shows up before... then great!! If not... then please be patient and do not start posting comments asking where the chapter is. Those comments will be deleted.

Moderator message by: ghostexiled
    For future chapter providers... please do not create a new thread for its release. Post it in this Spoiler thread or PM me if it is closed so that I can open it.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; May 28, 2011 at 12:48 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 236 Spoiler Thread

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Two words: Excessive fanservicing.

I know erza is hot and all that, but I can't take this battle seriously if there's so much nudity going on in there, there's something known as too much.

Is it just me or is mashima constantly emphasising that FT is doomed almost every chapter? I've seen the first page of "ft is doomed...again" for a lot of times now.

Okay enough of my complaining. I like this chapter because azuma won and I seriously wasn't expecting that. I thought erza would win.
    However, this makes the power balance of the 7 kin really strange.
    One moment we have a foe that was so easily defeated, the other we have a godpower kin, and he's not even bluenote.
    Granted, azuma was fighting really hard.
    I guess there's only one person left to take him out.

And is there an arc that we don't see gerald?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I was wrong Erza lost after all....

Jellal ???no way he appear

what to predict : ????????? no1 left LOL

next title :Incredible Guild ...I think every1 from Fairy Tail on the Island gonna stand up and fight Azuma...damn the man is really strong

NEXT CHAPTER : ULTEARS finally shows her good side n restore the tree !!!
    Last edited by Ifrit; May 28, 2011 at 12:47 AM.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow awesome chapter, I didn't see Ezra actually losing but I guess Azuma did have the power of the whole island. I'm surprised that Jellal actually showed up though I know I shouldn't be, he did have to show up sometime this arc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

F*king Azuma is Chuck Norris son!

Does that guy never lose a battle? WTF?!

First Laxus now Jellal, is the whole crew of outcasts going to make an out of nowhere comeback to do something?

Damn it, if Mystogan shows up worrying I'll be mad!

Next chapter something crazy is bound to happen, likely a nakama asspull where everyone uses their bonds to rebuild their magical strenght.

Last but worth mentioning, I told you Meredy would join the good guys, she is now even helping her opponent.

Wait! Oh my!

How could I not see this coming!

Jesus Christ it's so obvious yet so meaningful.

The thing that bounds the nakama to the Tenrou Tree is FTs mark, their proud symbol of justice and friendship.

In order to save yourself you got to break the link, this is what "An Incredible Guild" amounts to.

Everyone remove their FT crests, they manage to turn the tide of battle but the price payed is the end of the guild itself.

Is like burning down the American flag to fend off a communist invasion.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 236 Discussion/ 237 Predictions

that guy is very strong i think it will be up to natsu to beat him

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm I actully did not think it would happen but I predicted it Erza lost

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    that guy is very strong i think it will be up to natsu to beat him
    I don't think Azuma will fight anymore the man has been in 3 fights more then anyone else and has won them all
    Last edited by MonsterEnvy; May 28, 2011 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Know your Place Humans

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shiro Tsuki's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you remove the crest?! :|
    Seriously - Plot hole?! - They shower with that crest but it doesn't come out!
    Its not like a paint tattoo which would come out just like that!
    Maybe magically...blah

But I did not expect the fight to go on like this!
    I was secretly hoping for Erza to lose but I never thought she would!
    Azuma's powers are just so random - So blasting - It just flashes infront the eyes - I'll need the anime episode to finally get a hold of what he just did!
    It was such a serious fight - with Erza going naked and thinking about her seduction armor and lucy!

I doubt Ultear's intentions! -_-
    Last edited by ghostexiled; May 28, 2011 at 01:27 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tsuki View Post
    How do you remove the crest?! :|
    Seriously - Plot hole?! - They shower with that crest but it doesn't come out!
    Its not like a paint tattoo which would come out just like that!
    Maybe magically...blah

But I did not expect the fight to go on like this!
    I was secretly hoping for Erza to lose but I never thought she would!
    Azuma's powers are just so random - So blasting - It just flashes infront the eyes - I'll need the anime episode to finally get a hold of what he just did!
    It was such a serious fight - with Erza going naked and thinking about her seduction armor and lucy!
    (Mashima should try hentai! - Azuma is half naked - Erza is naked - Lucy goes showing her boobs - Now Jellal goes shirtless :P)

I doubt Ultear's intentions! -_-
    There are two possibilities.

Either every member individualy quits the guild or Makarov formally disbands it.

There must be some sort of magical connection which dissapears once the guild member leaves or the guild itself ends.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner greenpiece's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a feeling Erza'd lose. I couldn't see her winning that one. And I honestly think Gerard won't do anything special in this chapter. I think Mashima just misses drawing him and took this chance to do so.

Anyway, do you guys think there a possibility that the next chapter's title is referring to GH and not FT?

I kinda feel that it's going to be the arc ender. The title seems like it. Because the only way I can see FT winning now is if :

1. Mest or someone from the outside interferes.
    2. Meredy using her magic on her own teammates. (But that's not very likely.)
    3. Azuma reporting to their leader, Ultear, that he has beaten the Titania. Gray hears and does not believe this. Ultear persuades him to leave the guild and in return, GH will spare FT and she'll fix the tree.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShoobyDooBop's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

ROFL at Erza @ page 14. Page 17 was tentacles. I thought this would be a serious fight but it made me laugh coz of page 14. I'm glad Erza didn't win the same way she won against Ikaruga. That would be lame. Azuma is really strong. It seemed like kind of an easy fight for him. I hope it's not an asspull next chapter. But if it's going to be, do it on Azuma, not on Hades. That's going to be the biggest let down I'd ever seen if that happens.
    Last edited by ShoobyDooBop; May 28, 2011 at 01:30 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful, this will improve her so much!

Azuma was a beast no doubt but it seems he wouldn't have won without the help of the Tenrou magic, which also indicates that he can use the magic he absorbs.

One thing disturbed me, Erza claims that he(Azuma) had destroyed both her purgatory armour(which is a joke since it always break) and the fairy armour, but I never saw her change into them? Perhaps she used it to shield the tower burst.

Another interesting fact is that both Laxus and now Gerard has been seen in this arc and I see it as they are future potential members of the guild.

Also, will we ever see the seduction armour in action?
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by greenpiece View Post
    I had a feeling Erza'd lose. I couldn't see her winning that one. And I honestly think Gerard won't do anything special in this chapter. I think Mashima just misses drawing him and took this chance to do so.

Anyway, do you guys think there a possibility that the next chapter's title is referring to GH and not FT?

I kinda feel that it's going to be the arc ender. The title seems like it. Because the only way I can see FT winning now is if :

1. Mest or someone from the outside interferes.
    2. Meredy using her magic on her own teammates. (But that's not very likely.)
    3. Azuma reporting to their leader, Ultear, that he has beaten the Titania. Gray hears and does not believe this. Ultear persuades him to leave the guild and in return, GH will spare FT and she'll fix the tree.
    With you on #3.....if Fairy Tail gonna lose it's gonna be this way Gray offer to change sides if Ultear fix the tree.

Fairy Tail gonna win :
    1- Ultear turned to be good n don't wanna harm FT so she fix the tree.
    2-like the word most use "ASSPULL" from all fairy tail members n they beat Azuma " I don't want it to end this way it's stupid.
    Dreyar Style

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member saya1987's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is just average. The battle wasn't exciting and I didn't expect Erza to lose. In all her previous battles, Erza either relies on her strength or intelligence or utilises both in battle. However, she relied purely on brute strength against Azuma. She knew that she had very few armours left and that azuma is powerful and yet, she charged straight ahead at him. Since when did titania the great become this hotheaded and stupid?

Secondly, Gerard appeared on the last page. Why is his face being shown in every single arc?! It seems that Hiro likes to put a character that is not on the island on the last page of quite a number of chapters. Laxus, the mystery boy and now gerard. It also seems that Hiro included them only to show that they're linked by their feelings- grandpa with laxus, erza with gerard. There's nothing special to it.

Pretty soon the whole forum would be flooded with "OMG. GERARD IS COMING BACK TO HELP FT", just like what happened when laxus appeared on the last page. Personally, I won't even theorize about any of them (yep, even laxus) appearing until it is really shown that they had put their foot on the island.

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast