Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spiral by Shirodaira Kyou & Mizuno Eita

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ginrai's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spiral release (by Minna-scan and Gensokyo) and discussion topic, Latest: c21

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZeR
    Where can I find earlier chapters? like say...chapter 1 ;P
    stoptazmo for per chapter
    #lurk for per volume
    dutch2english translator for say hello to black jack[ethic realisation scans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spiral release (by Minna-scan and Gensokyo) and discussion topic, Latest: c21

So does anyone recommend this series?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fkeidjn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rankgain
    So does anyone recommend this series?
    I don't know about this manga specifically, but I did start reading the prequel, Spiral Alive, to this manga series, which is interesting so far.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

A question for Spiral fans and/or Japanese readers

I've been reading an English translation of Spiral: Alive online. As the atmosphere reached a climax, the last volume suddenly ended without giving the readers a clue as to how things turned out (even in the short run). I found out that all available scans had the story end too early. Therefore, it's either because of the original manga or because of the English translation.

The latter seems plausible, because I noticed there is no English version of the manga available on Amazon, so I conclude what I read was probably a fan translation, and may not be too reliable. However, there's always the possibility that the author chose to leave the ending open, and have the readers imagine the resolution, on pseudo-artistic grounds, in which case it sucks.

I would like to know whether the original Japanese manga has a decent ending. Note that in the translation there are 5 volumes and 23 (or 23.5) chapters, the last of which is titled Charlotte. If the Japanese version has more to offer, it would likely have an additional chapter. This question can be answered by a proficient Japanese reader (not necessarily familiar with the manga itself) by simply looking it up in Japanese.

Plus, in case the Japanese version does contain additional content, any spoilers will be appreciated.
    Last edited by John Galt; September 01, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A question for Spiral fans and/or Japanese readers

Problem solved. The manga has not been fully translated yet.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2