Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: The Reborn! AMV thread

  1. #16
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kazemon15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LilaChan View Post
    Looks great to me, I don't have any words to describe it. Which software do you use? Definitely not windows movie maker at least .

    But I never really watch AMV, I more or less lurk on Nico Nico...So a creditless version of Boys and Girls isn't actually released yet (as you meantioned in the chapter thread)? No wonder I couldn't find it.
    I use Adobe Premiere 7. =3

    And as for the creditless, the boxset Bullet 1 came with a Special limited DVD that has creditless op 1, 1.5, 2, ending 1, 2 and 3. But I ordered my boxset too late and couldnt get it, but my Japanese penpal who is also a Reborn fan sent me a copy, so I have it a copy of it. XD But she asked me not to share it online. =/ Sorry, guys.
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! AMV

  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fuyuki
    Country
    Catalonia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    872
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Finished updating with the first page you little spammers If there's any errors at updating, post them here, i think doing it with spoiler tags was a bad idea, i've got lots of [/spoiler] and [spoiler=" "] there, somewhat confusing xD
    I had already seen some of them like the Squalo Gourmet Route one, really nice xD Most of the non-parody ones are too cool, wish i had the pacience to try all those effects of Vegas and do a perfect sync >.<
    But when i get carried i end up putting what i want in the AMV xD It's also a shame things like: my last amv from Varia had a very bizarre and nice result, i was little proud of how curious ended up being, but youtube said music was copyrighted so i had to changed it
    Kazemon15, your AMVs are really cool * *
    ざわ...ざわ...

  3. #18
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kazemon15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    XD Sorry for the spam, we'll cut back.

    And thanks. ^^ I just realized now that I saw some of your AMVs! I loved your Future Arc Part 2 one, I think the song really fit nicely. =3

    Hmm wouldnt it be easier to put the AMVs in quotations instead of spoilers? Cuz there's alot of click here and there and it's kinda confusing.
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! AMV

  4. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hyper_Wolfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    China
    Age
    20
    Posts
    582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Adobe Premiere 7 $799,where do you get the money I am just too poor atm.

  5. #20
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kazemon15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper_Wolfy View Post
    Adobe Premiere 7 $799,where do you get the money I am just too poor atm.
    Actually, my friend gave it to me. ^^

    But you can buy Adobe Premiere Elements, those cost less than 100 dollars.

    Back in 2006, I got my Adobe Premiere Elements 1.0 for 60 bucks. =3 I just recently upgraded to Adobe Premiere 7.
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! AMV

  6. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LilaChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cheesecake Wonderland
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper_Wolfy View Post
    Adobe Premiere 7 $799,where do you get the money I am just too poor atm.
    -coughalternativemethodcough-

    You could get a student version, not sure whether you can get it in China. In the UK you could get a student version for about 20% of the full price if you can prove you're a student.

    I wanted a totally girly sigature...

  7. #22
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kazemon15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    I know this isnt an AMV, but it's just too cute to not share with everyone

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73HNZrQA_8g

    I miss their old moments. XD

    More great MADs
    Future:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4wGF3HGrpA

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkbN1VSAM8k

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPsvTWld8 - Link still works, I dunno why it shows a little afro thingie....XD

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-PstgUriI8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnQc_js_Fps

    Varia:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrZmThr77cA

    Future arc is very popular XD

    Character tributes:

    Hibari Kyoya!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt7vYN0a_m0 - He's too cool for school...XD

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAcNbH4zz3s - I love his voice...<3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySv6BRHL5i8 - He's a very beautiful boy...XDD

    More of Mine:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsU7VTR9sfA - Unbreakable collab, KHR part is mine. (This was before I had the Melone base DVDs, the ugly blended frames <<)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZrKGMPF-v0 - RED MEP part that never got into the MEP...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fMddT_xdQM - Had Enough MEP Part

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0TnpbX59k - ChromexMukuroxTsuna love triangle MEP Part XD
    Last edited by Kazemon15; February 10, 2010 at 05:17 PM.
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! AMV

  8. #23
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hibarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Guys....i hope you don't mind if i ask about some episode's where i can find very nice action, emotional scenes, ive watched every episode so far but im not good with numbers.

    Current amv in process. Comedy Amv, Lambo:Blow Me Away

  9. #24
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LilaChan View Post
    -coughalternativemethodcough-

    You could get a student version, not sure whether you can get it in China. In the UK you could get a student version for about 20% of the full price if you can prove you're a student.
    Really? Cause that would be really helpful for me seeing as I have a multimedia class this year and the teacher says we need all sorts of programs (despite them being expensive). Its almost as if she's insinuating we should download them illegally.

  10. #25
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kazemon15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibarin View Post
    Guys....i hope you don't mind if i ask about some episode's where i can find very nice action, emotional scenes, ive watched every episode so far but im not good with numbers.

    Current amv in process. Comedy Amv, Lambo:Blow Me Away

    Lemme go by arcs

    1-19 = Daily Arc 1, such as meetings, comedy, randomness

    20-26 = Mukuro Arc

    27-33 = Daily Arc 2, Meeting colonello, bleach episode, ramen, ect.

    34-65 = Varia Arc

    Breaking down the Varia Arc

    34-37 = Meeting Varia and training

    38-39 = Little bit of Daily, with clips of Varia at the end

    40-42 = Sun Battle

    43-44 = Thunder Battle

    45-47 = Storm Battle

    47/48-49 = Rain Battle

    50-51 = Mist Battle

    52-53 = Explaination of Mosca, Cloud Battle

    54-55 = Tsuna vs. Mosca

    56 = recap episode

    57-65 = Sky Battle

    66-73 = Daily Arc 3

    74-77 - Start of Future Arc

    78-82 = Leaning of Rings/Flames, Gamma vs. Gokudera/Yamamoto

    83-85 = Filler episodes, but the 2nd half of 85 is not filler.

    86-87 = Tsuna's Trial

    88-89 = Gokudera/Yamamoto training, Gokudera's past

    90-92 = Chrome vs. Glo, enter Ryohei

    93 = Filler

    94-96 = Mukuro vs. Byakuran, Tsuna's doubt/yelling at Haru, X Burner

    97 = recap episode

    98-101 = Preparing for Melone invasion

    102-105 = Enter Melone, Lal Mirch fight

    106-107 = Tsuna Vs. King Mosca

    108-110 = Ryohei vs. ....that guy, I forgot his name.

    111-112 = Filler, but with bits and pieces of the manga where Hibari is kicking butt

    113-117 = Ryohei vs. Gamma, Gokudera vs. Gamma

    117-119 = Gamma's past

    120-121 = Filler

    122-124 = Yamamoto vs. Genkishi

    125-127 = Hibari vs. Genkishi, Tsuna vs. Iris/Gingerbread

    128-131 = Past Hibari vs. Genkishi, Perfected X Burner

    131-135 = Block defense, Tsuna vs. Genkishi

    136 = Irie's true intention

    137-140 = Varia battles

    141 = Explaination/recap

    142-153 = Arcobaleno trials

    154 = Recap

    155-157 = RFW introduced, Basil arrives, Namimori exploring

    158 = Chrome ep

    159 = Yamamoto ep

    160 = filler/airbike introduced

    161-162 = Airbike training, Tsuna's monsterous box

    163 = Filler

    164-166 = Training, Tsuna tells Kyoko/Haru, Squalo arrives

    167-current = preperation for Choice, Choice Starts, Battle

    Yeah...I memorized the eps....
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! AMV

  11. #26
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hibarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazemon15 View Post
    Lemme go by arcs

    1-19 = Daily Arc 1, such as meetings, comedy, randomness

    20-26 = Mukuro Arc

    27-33 = Daily Arc 2, Meeting colonello, bleach episode, ramen, ect.

    34-65 = Varia Arc

    Breaking down the Varia Arc

    34-37 = Meeting Varia and training

    38-39 = Little bit of Daily, with clips of Varia at the end

    40-42 = Sun Battle

    43-44 = Thunder Battle

    45-47 = Storm Battle

    47/48-49 = Rain Battle

    50-51 = Mist Battle

    52-53 = Explaination of Mosca, Cloud Battle

    54-55 = Tsuna vs. Mosca

    56 = recap episode

    57-65 = Sky Battle

    66-73 = Daily Arc 3

    74-77 - Start of Future Arc

    78-82 = Leaning of Rings/Flames, Gamma vs. Gokudera/Yamamoto

    83-85 = Filler episodes, but the 2nd half of 85 is not filler.

    86-87 = Tsuna's Trial

    88-89 = Gokudera/Yamamoto training, Gokudera's past

    90-92 = Chrome vs. Glo, enter Ryohei

    93 = Filler

    94-96 = Mukuro vs. Byakuran, Tsuna's doubt/yelling at Haru, X Burner

    97 = recap episode

    98-101 = Preparing for Melone invasion

    102-105 = Enter Melone, Lal Mirch fight

    106-107 = Tsuna Vs. King Mosca

    108-110 = Ryohei vs. ....that guy, I forgot his name.

    111-112 = Filler, but with bits and pieces of the manga where Hibari is kicking butt

    113-117 = Ryohei vs. Gamma, Gokudera vs. Gamma

    117-119 = Gamma's past

    120-121 = Filler

    122-124 = Yamamoto vs. Genkishi

    125-127 = Hibari vs. Genkishi, Tsuna vs. Iris/Gingerbread

    128-131 = Past Hibari vs. Genkishi, Perfected X Burner

    131-135 = Block defense, Tsuna vs. Genkishi

    136 = Irie's true intention

    137-140 = Varia battles

    141 = Explaination/recap

    142-153 = Arcobaleno trials

    154 = Recap

    155-157 = RFW introduced, Basil arrives, Namimori exploring

    158 = Chrome ep

    159 = Yamamoto ep

    160 = filler/airbike introduced

    161-162 = Airbike training, Tsuna's monsterous box

    163 = Filler

    164-166 = Training, Tsuna tells Kyoko/Haru, Squalo arrives

    167-current = preperation for Choice, Choice Starts, Battle

    Yeah...I memorized the eps....
    HOLY MOTHER COW!! Haha thanks, im sure that wasn't too easy to put together! That will help alot!

  12. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LilaChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cheesecake Wonderland
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    Really? Cause that would be really helpful for me seeing as I have a multimedia class this year and the teacher says we need all sorts of programs (despite them being expensive). Its almost as if she's insinuating we should download them illegally.
    http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photosho...6192257&sr=8-1

    ^That's the US student edition of photoshop as an example, 20% of the original price. Perfectly legal. But apparently it's a pain in the arse to register it. I think your teacher is telling you to download it legally. I downloaded an illegal version of Photoshop on my USB stick, used it INFRONT of my teacher's face (our school computers doesn't have it). She ignored it.

    I wanted a totally girly sigature...

  13. #28
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hibarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Does anyone know a site where i can find very high quality Reborn episodes??

  14. #29
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vongolaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibarin View Post
    Does anyone know a site where i can find very high quality Reborn episodes??
    try animecrazy.net.good place for anime

    here are some amvs of REBORN! i made.it was ealier when i kinda suck at this so plz bear with me.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCzfdBvV_VI


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvrDYZgURHw

    THE TRUE SUCCESSOR TO THE VONGOLA FAMIGLIA.
    SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI.VONGOLA X

  15. #30
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hibarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Reborn! AMV thread

    Thanks everyone for the help!

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts