Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Tobi/Madara have all of those Sharingans eyes

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OdaForPresident's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why does Tobi/Madara have all of those Sharingans eyes

I think it got something to do with his old age, maybe he needs to switch eyes every decade so that he wont age or something.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well my friends, didnt he say that Pain wasted his ressurection jutsu on Konoha ninjas instead of him. So that definitely says that he wanted ro ressurect Uchiha clan, using that eyes, plus if it is War that means there should be army, and from all this implanting stuff that we've seen so far there definitely will be army of clones with sharingans. If he could ressurect Uchiha clan then he would have Elite force, but now he has to create clones which is weaker of course. Thats why he was so annoyed by knews about Pains death. Does it make sense?

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm, to tell you the truth, I didn't even think about that, but my first thought was - like some of you mentioned - the army of Sharingan users, to have "random" army of ppl like 5 kages have, only that they would have Sharingan, which is one of the most haxxed weapon of all time in "Naruto".. and Tobi knows that

If its for some "bigger" scheme, I don't mind as well. Hopefully the collection of these eyes is for some usage by Madara, because if its just for the "climate" in the scene, it would be fail to me. BUT<!> I don't think that's the case, Kishi doesn't do sth like that showing sth "new" <in this case: the collection of eyes by Tobi>

Quote Originally Posted by bonfire01
    I have a feeling we won't actually see Izanagi again, I certainly don't think we'll see anyone using it like Danzou did again.
    Izanagi was introduced to us, and though I probably agree with you, the moment I read that I thought: Sasuke will use at least 1 Izanagi fighting with Naruto : O <yeah, its scary, but if Kishi REALLY intends Sasuke to be a tragic figure, loosing 1 eye would add to the "tragic figure" definition for sure> xd

Quote Originally Posted by AlB
    if Oro was alive and saw Madara's stock he would have died of heart attack.
    HAHA, so true! Poor Oro if he would be alive : (
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Oro would care at all.
    If he wanted one he would've easily taken some from Danzou.
    Oro needed the living body of an uchiha, not just a sharingan.
    And I think Sasuke will use izanagi vs. Naruto, and then use it a second time to save Naruto from death.

Why does Tobi have all of those sharingans....
    Maybe if he isn't Madara and is actually Izuna like a lot suspect, he needed eyes to put back into his empty eye sockets and it gave him a new technique to control space and time and the sharingans are the only way to keep his power by....

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Izanagi imo. He just uses it better than Danzou. Avoids attacks by going into his dimension, switches eyes, back in action. Or, could be a devious ability he's preparing.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner leito's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm this eyes that he was collecting... he collected it after the Uchiha massacer I think (?) What if Tobi is afraid that someone could steal the sharingan eyes and implant them in someone else (we know iths posible = example Danzou and Kakashi)?

I think it could maka Tobi some trouble if there would be 100 sharingand implanted in 50 shinobis, all of them could reach the mangenkyo, use susanoo, amaterasu etc

In my opinion it would mean a complete destruczion of Tobis plans...

So my ideas is he collected them, so that noone would ever get their fingers on sharingan...

Yes but there is this idea, why didn't he destroy this Sharingans? It could mean he wants to do something like Danzou do? Or to control the Yuubi he need the power of so much sharingans... every scenario is possible

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Implanting sharingans into random shinobi will more than likely not make them awesome. Kakashi was an exception b/c he is a genius and already a top elite shinobi. Some normal Uchiha weren't even able to activate their sharingans nevermind achieve MS.
    The idea of a sharingan army is pretty dumb IMO...no offense.
    It drains your chakra so badly also, so unless you have a huge chakra pool, or are a genius and know how to use it efficiently, its useless.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

I vote for sharingan army, may be madara will choose able shinobis from small villages. With kabuto there, he might even give CS to his soldiers to give chakra boost.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawaplop View Post
    Implanting sharingans into random shinobi will more than likely not make them awesome. Kakashi was an exception b/c he is a genius and already a top elite shinobi. Some normal Uchiha weren't even able to activate their sharingans nevermind achieve MS.
    It drains your chakra so badly also, so unless you have a huge chakra pool, or are a genius and know how to use it efficiently, its useless.
    Madara has 7 Biju at his disposal as chakra suply, implant them with Sharingan in order to control them and you have youre ultimate soldier. 1 of the non biju suitable characters is Kisame. There are bound to be other shinobi with huge chakra pools in order to battle long periods of time with the sharingan.
    keep in mind that Kakashi and Danzou both were able to utilize the sharingan to its fullest and kakashi hasnt got the biggest chakra suply, also implanting a single sharingan eye and then covering it will keep its chakra consume in check.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hojinmaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawaplop View Post
    True the use of sharingan by a non-Uchiha is taxing on your chakra level, I don't think it is impossible. There are other examples of eye transplants by other ninja. It just means that they need to be more reserved with how they use it, more tactical. As you see, kakashi only uses it when he absolutely needs to, and since he is a high level ninja, most of his opponents are high level as well forcing him to. kakashi himself has said that he does not have a large amount of chakra so saying you need to have a lot is not correct, it just limits your time to use. Kakashi being a genius has nothing to do with his bodies ability to cope with the drain of the sharingan, only his ability to advance it's jutsu arsenal.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Newnarutofan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If i were mandara it would keep sharingan for first trophies to my clans success. My second option is to find some way to utilizing there justu potential. whether thru tailed beats or other people chakra's i would try to find a way to transfer the capabilities of each eye to my own, making me unstoppable. (prob not possible at all). third reason I would be scared. My eyes would be the focal point of my enemies attacks, take them out and i would be screwed. It dose not hurt to have backups for emergencies. (even though i would prob not get anything new out of it or lose some power)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Spicy-Naruto's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that he has all of those sharingans because each one has some kind of special ability, like danzos sharingan( in his right eye(itachi's friends eyes) it could put your motives inside someones head and make them think it was there own, so maybe all the eyes he has have a special ability and he likes to inner-change the eyes for different abilities.
    Last edited by Spicy-Naruto; June 07, 2010 at 10:49 AM.
    What's it like being trapped in a constant haze of stupidity

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy-Naruto View Post
    I think that he has all of those sharingans because each one has some kind of special ability, like danzos sharingan( in his right eye(itachi's friends eyes) it could put your motives inside someones head and make them think it was there own, so maybe all the eyes he has have a special ability and he likes to inner-change the eyes for different abilities.
    Yea i think so too ...
    And i have a theory about those sharingans collection. Assuming he used izanagi in order to lives at hashirama's fight, he had lost his left eye. And to supply that one, he had made some kind of removible eye spot, that way he is able to alternate between eyes, whenever he wants (maybe he is able to use even rinengan) ... I know that seems like a starwars history (yea, when anikin got sliced and replaced his lost members for robotic ones), but that would not be that strange, specially if u guys remember sasori and kakuzu abilities ...
    That would explain a lot, first the reason kishi keeps hiding his face's left side and why he is getting all those eyes ... He would be able to use izanagi thousand of times and at the same time, use all exclusive abilities that some sharingans carries.
    Last edited by ^Cesar^; June 07, 2010 at 12:56 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member donkeyhigh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi said he gained Susanoo as a third MS Technique on the day he killed all of Uchia.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/392/02/
    I'm thinking every Sharingan user has his own special third MS dou-jutsu. Like how Kakashi can send things into other dimensions, or how Madara can teleport.
    Madara when seeing Sasuke perform Susano: "Oho, so that's Sasuke's power (however it isn't, it's Itachi's power, so we've yet to see Sasuke's power, I think anyway.)".
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/476/07/

He's probably testing each set of eyes, learning their secrets and changing to the next pair untill he's tried and learned the secrets behind all the sets he's aquired, and now all he needs is Sasuke and maybe Kakashis.

Or, here's a more likely theory. (well not really)
    Madara's brother didn't give him his eyes as a present, Madara killed him and forcibly took them, but before he managed to finish him off, his brother crushed one of his eyes like Danzou. This is why Madara only has one eye, because the other eye's gone blind over the years. Now he's trying to find a new match, but none of the eyes he's found works for him. He needs a special Sharingan, probably Sasuke's because of his hot thick flaming Uchia blood or whatever.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/309/03/
    But Sasuke needs to unlock some kind of skill before he can take his eyes or something, or maybe he's just more valuable alive for the time being.
    Last edited by donkeyhigh; June 08, 2010 at 09:43 PM.
    Wait! Stop the fight! I got sand in my eyes..

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

theres still a ton of stuff to be figured out from the uchiha massacre.. I think they were all killed for their eyes. was it really clear why itachi killed them all? an order from danzo? since there were so many sharingan's they could all have different abilities like shishui. he made people do things against their will. from a writers standpoint this is awesome and there are sooo many ways to take it.

what gets me about madara is that when pain died he quiped "now i'll need someone else to merge with gedo mazo"...... what is that? and who?
    Last edited by Mokeley88; June 16, 2010 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast