Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

5 19.23%
  • Good!

16 61.54%
  • Regular

4 15.38%
  • Boring...

1 3.85%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 305 Discussion

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 305 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kazerua's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 305 Spoiler Thread

初代的外号是妖精军师梅比斯
    蓝色天马被淘汰
    妖尾又暂时跃居第一位
    夏救出了牢笼里的露西他们
    但是却掉落到菲奥雷公主设置的陷阱里
    灰对上了剑咬之虎的路法斯

306 ダレイ vs. ルーファス
    from APD

I cant understand a thing since its chinese..the only thing i can read is chapter 306's title (though they write it wrong-.-) which means Gray vs. Rufus.
    Someone plz translate the chinese part
    Last edited by kazerua; October 26, 2012 at 01:33 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

First's codename is Fairy Tail's Commander Mavis (lol)
    Blue Pegasus is out
    Fairy Tail is first again
    Natsu and co saved Lucy
    But fell into the trap of the princess
    Gray face off with Sabertooth's Rufus

That's all about it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Astral_Shive's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel kinda bad for saying it, but the thing I was most thrilled to see was the ice canon that Gray cosplayer had. There weren't any huge battles or big reveals in the chapter so... good transition... I guess.

Also, more interested in what Natsu's team is gonna do then Gray's fight, so hopefully the next chapter will be impressive enough for me not to care that it wasn't what I wanted.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 305 Discussion / 306 Predictions

mmm, I don't think with Natsu n Mirajane on Lucy side there will be a problem, no way a trap can keep them there.

This is it Gray, freeze that nerd ass damn he irritate me. I wish Laxus reflect it on his ass instead of blocking it.

Gray did not get his spotlight up until now, so this is pretty much his show no way he is losing this. Mostly he will be able to freeze some1 memory with Ultear new power up.

I don't really know who can take on Jura...probably Minerva from Sabertooth or Laxus, but again there is Orga, so I don't think it will be Laxus.

this might sound weird, but I can't wait for a Juvia Vs Leon battle...hehehe.. It is going to happen I'm sure.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I very much enjoyed the chapter. I like the fact that even though Fairy Tail is all about crush now--talk later kind of guild, Mavis is showing a different side in battle strategy. Makes it even more interesting that their actually being smart about this and not just wreck everything.

I think that either the princess actually saved them and has a hidden nice agenda, or is being manipulated to act accordingly and doesn't really enjoy what she's doing.

Rufus seems o-kay. I bet when he loses his hat will fly off and his mask will rip revealing a wounded child who tries to hide from all the bad memories he faced growing up. LOL

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I might be the only person who cares more about the results of the Grand Magic Games than the whole Eclipse project outcome.

So for me, I liked this chapter.

Mavis is a kick ass tactician! I love how she's guiding the guild again and using everyones abilities to their fullest.

I'm really looking forward to Gray vs Rufus.

And still so many potential matches! Luxus Vs Ogra. Minerva Vs Erza, Gajeel Vs Rogue and Sting. And not to forget Juvia! Yeah. Juvia. My guess is she'll be fairy tails only loss taken out by either Jura or Minvera (my money is on Minerva).

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The first thing I noticed is how Mashima was kinda lazy in using Natsu's old clothes instead of his new sleeved one. >.>^

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

See? The only thing this arc left to me were how awesome Mavis is and Memory Make is the magic I would want. She has become quickly one of my fave characters.
    Anyway, cool chapter.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew that it would be too easy for the Lucy team to manage to rescue her.

Anyway it was a good chapter. I liked how Mavis skill has been portrayed.

It seems like the princess is evil after all. I can't wait to see how all of this is going to lead to the premonition that Carla saw - after all, I doubt that vision has been prevented yet.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

The rescue could never have been that easy, because Lucy and Yukino would have been freed 1 day too early.

Interesting that no one in Fairy Tail saw SaberTooth as the biggest threat and immediately asked Mavis about Jura even though Mavis spent most of her time worrying about Rufus. Mavis admitting defeat on how to deal with Jura creates necessary suspense.

That Gray cosplayer! I thought it was 'shopped at first, jeezes, he looks like Bruce Lee. Erza was very nicely done.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i like the chapter, however i feel FT is cheating. I mean battle strategy developed by Mavis before start of game is different thing but to guide each and everyone to win the fight is cheating IMO. its like FT is 6 person team while others are 5.

On the other hand Mavis' tact are awesome and the way she predicted is much much better than probabilities calculated by Archive magic.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I am glad Laxus will fight Jura without any tricks.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The battle strategy was awesome, but Blue Pegasus was dismissed a bit too casually. But, at least there was some quick action. There's no way that FT is going to get trapped in that jail, maybe it's going to offer some side entertainment. Looking forward to the battle between Rufus and Gray, and to see how Jura is brought down. Mavis is inspiring as usual.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast