Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Nurarihyon no Mago

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member toni783's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime

well i have to say that the anime clip looks great , and the studio they choose make great animations , so i am happy whit that, the only things that worry me are:

1) as somehow_here said ,Studio Deen had ended abruptly some series and they were really popular when they end it !!, so that makes me wonder about the future of the series.

2)the kind of censorship that they will aply to the series , i just hope that they don´t put any kind of censorship XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Koshi_Inaba's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

IIRC, deen only cancel anime which ratings had gone down. Both RuroKen and Rave were cancelled when the ratings went under. If the series is successful deen will continue it. Kyou Kara Mao, Jigoku Shoujo and 07 Ghosts are proof of this.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner the_assassin's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

I suddenly remembered a question that has been bothering me for a while. Was the color of (Night) Rikuo's eyes ever explained? I see that the anime has chose red and there were some colored art where he had red eyes, but in my memory, in most of the colored art his eyes were amber/gold or even like...grayish, like the one in my sig (but that was only once, so I'll just ignore that color). So what's up with Rikuo's eyes? I'm guessing it's mere inconsistency on Shiiroshi's part...but since Rikuo's eyes were mostly yellowish, why'd the animators choose red? Simply because it looks more uh...more evil/cool or whatever?

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wish people would stop complaining about every little detail in the anime. Especially that they would stop complaining about uminportant stuff like that. And here I was, hoping Mago would not get an unpleasable fanbase like Naruto, Bleach, FMA, etc. Those kind fanbase is the one I hate the most

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't want to be one of those people who are always complaining and whatnot, but the music sucked in that ad. It sounds like something from a 90's arcade game. I really hope they go for a traditional feel with the music. If only Iwasaki Taku were composing for the series... (I thought of him not only because he's one of my favourites, but also due to the fact he scored the Kenshin OVAs, Katanagatari and Kekkaishi).

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kouhei Tanaka's resume is quite extensive and impressive, we should wait until we hear more of it. IMO, the music for the PV is great and suit it's feel, I hope I'm not the only one who think so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C5%8D...naka_(composer)
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ple.php?id=305
    Last edited by Koshi_Inaba; April 04, 2010 at 01:08 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sama_al_Azraq's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Is eye color only a minor detail in anime? Anyway looks like Shiibashi don't have restriction on eye or hair color (maybe changing according to his mood). Even in ch 98, Kyoukotsu have different eye color (red in the bonus page, yellow in the cover), and it's all in one chapter.
    What's wrong with more fanbase. More fan is better. Although fanbase who really is important for the manga is those who willing to spend their money to buy the manga, and in the future the goods or dvd, also who send surveys so the manga don't get canceled and can still continue. Not any one of us, I think?
    Also, the music on the PV is from drama cd. You can't credit it to Tanaka. According to his blog, Tanaka is still working for Nuramago's BGM.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

go to tv tropes and visit the Adaptation Dye Job trope. You can see how many anime chnage their hai, clothes and eye color. It happens many time during transition between medium. No to brag, but I do bought the tankoboun everytime it's released. Kouhei Tanaka is a great composer, I hope can give an awesome score for the series
    Last edited by Koshi_Inaba; April 04, 2010 at 06:54 PM.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Still, that doesn't mean you can refer others as unpleasant just because they see differently from you about the manga/anime. Please refrain from doing that. Thank you.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member recure's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

red eyes with white hair is a good combination so i think rikou night form design is really good

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner the_assassin's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh wells. Just asking, lol. I personally prefer gold eyes but red is okay too. Whatever floats Shiibashi's boat, anyway. Btw you cannot describe how pleased I am that the bgm doesn't represent the actual music.

Speaking of support, I haven't bought a manga for a long time because most of the time I think they're not worth my money, but since I like NuraMago so much I've been trying to buy the manga in my country (vol 1~5 is out here). Unfortunately, currently volume 1 is sold out so I'm waiting for the bookstore to restock (waited for almost 2 weeks now). Since I'm impatient, I bought the manga off auction lol...
    Last edited by the_assassin; April 04, 2010 at 11:27 PM.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: Sama
    I'm sorry to have make the discussion of topic. But let's keep this thread for discussing anime only. If you want to discuss about another topic, you can make a new thread.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jouki's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

New pic from 2ch
    Spoiler show

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Another interview with one of the producers. Don't know which one though, the words is too hard too read.
    Tsurara looks cute, but her scarf makes me wonder what they'll do when Setsura shows up. Or maybe they don't plant to make the anime that far?
    Toufu-kozou looks odd, different with the one in the manga. Must be because the hair and the head's size. The one runs in front of Kubinashi looks like Ko'oni, can't see the face... Nattou-kozou and Nure-onna looks the same with the manga. That's good. And there's an unknown eyeball youkai flying, anime original?

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the scarf matter that much, considering Setsura's face is different than Tsurara.

New Reply
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast