Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Please, give facts. When and where has Mashima stated that and which chapter was rejected? A quick search on the net didn't bring up anything about that - so please provide a source. Found it. There was some twitter line around chapters 324 and 325 of a rejected name (which is an early draft of a chapter).

And yes, editors do have the right to turn down a name especially if they feel it would at least irritate most of the dear readers.

Mashima stated from the beginning of Fairy Tail on that this would be a different story than Groove Adventure Rave. No wonder a similarly modelled character would have a different fate.
    Its not about the fate or whatever, its that there is more by mashima out there about his own work then any other artist.

Also the people that are most opposed to any notion that there has been outside influence are those that ship certain things in a story that have no basis of truth other then their own fantasies.

I didnt state that mashima might be influenced to bring back lisanna for any reason in particular. Either for or against a relation between her and Natsu. Id care less. Its only those that care greatly that will be most adamant about it.

On another note, to bite your personal statement in the ass about Mashima stated from the beginning of Fairy Tail on that this would be a different story than Groove Adventure Rave. . If that is the case then Natsu x Lucy will never, ever ever happen. Im not for or against it, i say it again i look at it from a logical point of view. Actually i think it is possible. Also its been said before Mashima often changes his mind on ideas and goes about a totally different way. So who knows. But if this story is so different there is no NatsuxLucy down the pipeline. Because he used that before.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Juvia and Grey were getting pretty lovey dovey last chapter. A lot more so than you typically see in action shounens. I'd say they are pretty confirmed at this point.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

yet we all know it will be natsu x lucy in the end

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I like NatsuxLucy <33

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member miramira's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I the cover of the latest chapter (380) it's Mira x Laxus we are happy shippers

I don't mind either NaLu or NaLi ending, I think I'll be happy either way as long as it's done nicely and not like a random ending. What I totally expect to see through the end are these two pairings: Gajeel x Levy and Jellal x Erza .. I dare say these two pairings are pretty much set to be official by the end.
    "You just can't beat that girl." )

New Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23