Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Mayuri or ichigo in a fight

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Berry-boi FTW

12 44.44%
  • Mayuri would own that

15 55.56%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mayuri vs Ichigo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri vs Ichigo

. Personally i think mayuri is a invincible person that is both a wildcard and not a wildcard at the same time.

Not only could he pull out anything like the superhuman drug, imagine what else he could make, he also could manipulate ichigo easily. plus, poison powers in bankai, and immobilization in shikai. so imobilize them in shikai, then use bankai poison hax combined with superhuman drug to slowly poison them. XD

and if he dies he could just stab himself, and turn to that liquid thing. but if they fight in hueco mundo, i guess the desert would evaporate him. lol then it would have to rain in order for him to come back down.
    Last edited by Revolation; March 02, 2010 at 08:35 PM.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mayuri vs Ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by Revolation View Post
    . Personally i think mayuri is a invincible person that is both a wildcard and not a wildcard at the same time.

Not only could he pull out anything like the superhuman drug, imagine what else he could make, he also could manipulate ichigo easily. plus, poison powers in bankai, and immobilization in shikai. so imobilize them in shikai, then use bankai poison hax combined with superhuman drug to slowly poison them. XD

and if he dies he could just stab himself, and turn to that liquid thing. but if they fight in hueco mundo, i guess the desert would evaporate him. lol then it would have to rain in order for him to come back down.
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri. Ichigo can't beat any captain.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigo will win i think that superhuman pill wont work on ichigo since he allready is a superhuman thait work ont he arrancar because he was to weak to eat that pill plud ichigo 2nd will pwn him so badly probably in 1slashing his head off

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member redred's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i kinda see ichigo as the kind that would easily rush in and get caught by some kind of trap >_> wether it be poison or something of the sort.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

mayuri is way to sadistic and for someone benevolent like ichigo to fight. mayuris bankai is dangerous for anybody but even more so for ichigo since the he likes to wait to see what will happen rather than get out of the way.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri would be difficult...He has shown he can keep up with ishida who is quick..But i think Ichigo will win this one..
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Primecut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigonator might come out then Mayuri will see that scientifically acquired might can never hope to match the raw power of that Beast.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vizardichigo View Post
    Mayuri would be difficult...He has shown he can keep up with ishida who is quick..But i think Ichigo will win this one..
    Ichigo is on a whole different level of speed from Ishida.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri either wins, or they tie. He can't lose the fight because he's basically an immortal, as long as he stabs himself with his sword, he can escape.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The recent Ichigo has a good chance to win against Mayuri, a well-fought battle. In Hollow V2 he can even own Mayuri.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, ichigo certainly has better physical capacities and reiatsu than mayuri but he is the one gotei 13 captain where stuff like that is borderline meaningless. Dunno, it could go either way IMHO. Seeing how things have been going recently, I do think ichigo will need bankai against mayuri even before the guy releases his sword.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This battle looks simple at first glance. But as you think about it, its not the case. This battle is more technical then one can assume it is. Mayuri has always shown resourcefulness. What he does against Apporo (spelling) showcase his resourcefulness. Anyways, these battles are always hard to call. But if we are comparing reiatsu and physical attributes, as mentioned by KKCK, Ichigo will definitely have edge over Mayuri. Having said that, I still think the shear power of Ichigo's hollow will be the ultimate winner.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ajc46's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i think in a 'fair' fight, Ichigo would probably win, but there's too many other factors. If Ichigo's hollow decides to take over he has a huge advantage, because Hichigo most probably wont wait around and give Mayuri a chance to use his poison. Also if Mayuri has the opportunity to plan before the battle then he is pretty much unstoppable. I give it to Ichigo. Mayuri can do that turning himself into liquid technique, but unless the rules say it's a fight to the death, that more or less counts as a win for ichigo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it seems here that people are including Ichigo's full hollow transformation into the equation. I think that the OP should state whether or not that is allowed in this fight. This is pretty significant because the power difference between Ichigo and his hollow transformation is tremendous.

I will admit that if we include hollow Ichigo, Mayuri will lose unless he comes to the fight prepared. Being that nobody, other than Uryuu and Orihime, know of this transformation, if Ichigo were to transform in mid-fight against Mayuri, it would probably come as a surprise to him and result in him being overwhelmed.

Who knows if Ichigo would even be able to transform if he's simply poisoned to death by Ashisoji jizou's bankai form. Even a single hit from Mayuri's shikai should end the fight against Ichigo (paralysis), he's not a Quincy so he can't do that puppet thing.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri probably knows about Ichigonator, I think the bactirea are still alive and well in Ishida's body.
    We don't know if the poison whould kill Ichigo, but I think it whould.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast