Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 486 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member anrufen's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 486 Spoiler Discussion

Third choice was kinda lame! Kinda bein an understatement! Its VERY lame! Was expecting some GUTS filled dialogue on Naruto's part....! "If u die i die....dear Juliet"!

"A lovestruck Naruto sing a streetsuss serenade
    Laying everybody low with a lovesong that he made
    Finds a convenient street light steps out of the shade
    Says something like you and me Sasuke how about it?
    Sasuke says hey it's Naruto you nearly gimme a heart attack
    He's underneath the window he's singing hey la my hatred's back
    You shouldn't come around here singing up at people like that
    Anyway what you gonna do about it?"

Moving on....We know that this isnt going to happen now!
    Go WILD!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member viat0r's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe its just more crap from kishi like the "cliffhanger" during the natural energy training arc when they said "you have to die" to gather the energy http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/409/16/ Then the next chaper it turns out to be nothing of the sort wtf kishi!
    A baseball nin?

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Neither will die here so Naruto's willingness to "die together" is just an interesting gesture.

Hard to say how smart or stupid it is without seeing the rest of the chapter but it's almost certainly better than yelling "my choice is to never give up" yet again.

Naruto recognized the that Sasuke had to be stopped and was going to do something about it. Not 100% sure what dying with him was supposed to achieve, and I'll withhold most of my judgment until i do, but this definitely more pragmatic than what i was expecting him to do.

I'm looking forward to when he doesn't die and he has to face Sakura's wrath for this. She is going to beat this idea out of him with a tire iron.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

this is gonna be an epic fail if the spoilers actually come true. All those years of Naruto reading & watching goes down drain. Hope the spoilers are fake.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys...
    This thread is not for you to go and say how much Gay this is, or how much Naruto is lame, and how much Kishi is stupid.

Please, let's discuss this chapter without useless bashing.
    This is very annoying, and this kind of useless comments has been piling up in the past weeks...

I don't want to tell the Mods what to do... but, serioulsy, Mangahelpers is sinking with all those comments and something should be done so that only those who really wants to talk about the chapter (and not just complain about it) can do it freely.

Sorry for the rant... But I'm really sick of this shit...
    Last edited by THM Nindo; March 09, 2010 at 12:28 PM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

6. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yonjuushichi's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto killing himself?? Naah He must've something up in his sleeve. I'm sure like hell Itachi is going to interrupt this. No one's gonna die. Remember Itachi talking to Naruto? When Naruto says "I will not kill Sasuke and I will save Konoha" (or something around those lines), Itachi says "In that case...." and gives him this crow in the mouth :P So It must for a situation like this No doubt about it :P
    Spoiler show

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Guys...
    This thread is not for you to go and say how much Gay this is, or how much Naruto is lame, and how much Kubo is stupid.

This is very annoying, and this kind of useless comments has been piling up in the past weeks...

I don't want to tell the Mods what to do... but, serioulsy, Mangahelpers is sinking with all those comments and something should be done so that only those who really wants to talk about the chapter (and not just complain about it) can do it freely.

Complaining is part of discussing. If you don't want to read complaints then you should read a discussion board that is designed for praise and worship only.

The spoiler is crap imo so I have a reason and right to complain about it. imo, kishi is putting the finishing touches on trashing Naruto. After many years of him trolling Naruto with a few cool moments here or there, it is like enough is enough.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

9. Thanks 17 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

normally I'd agree with you THM, but this chapter really warrants all the hate its getting. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the constant complaining either, but this chapter is legitimately bad. I know the actual chapter might be better, but the summary is just so facepalm inducing. People should be allowed to complain about the chapter, but in constructive ways. Besides this chapter is causing flamewars everywhere so its kinda unavoidable to get a some backlash

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So is this spoiler 100% confirmed? I'm really hoping that this is some big mistake and it is either fake or a Naruto comes up behind Sasuke and says "just kidding ". I understand that Naruto wants to save Sasuke but dying isn't going to accomplish anything. He knows that he wants to stop hate from spreading but dying is such a freakin cop out. I don't want Naruto to die and become a martyr and then everyone is like oh my gosh let us stop fighting everyone and pay it foreward so we can achieve peace. I am so frustrated right now after the last two chapters we get the same old uninventive Naruto.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be funny if naruto went ahead next chapter with something like

"and that is why...." "A part of me will always remember you!"

Sasuke "!"

"j/k sakura!" And kills himself and sasuke. Naruto, the most unpredictable ninja ever!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think naruto is going to kill sasuke then kill himself. i think hes just saying that going all out will result in both of them dying.

I think its lost something in the translation and naruto is saying something more like "I don't plan on winning to be a hero - i'm not doing this for the glory, i plan on winning to beat you and that will probably result in both of us dying"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cykai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys...
    This thread is not for you to go and say how much Gay this is, or how much Naruto is lame, and how much Kubo is stupid.

I don't want to tell the Mods what to do... but, seriously, Mangahelpers is sinking with all those comments and something should be done so that only those who really wants to talk about the chapter (and not just complain about it) can do it freely.

the hell does kubo have anything to do with this?!?!
    also it could be worse. go to NF just try.

but that's neither here nor there.
    man i cant even fully grasp naruto option... kill sasuke then kill himself even if he goes through with this plan... i doubt kakshi or sakura will let him just die like that, hell im sure sakura would rather die in narutos place maybe of of love maybe be out of compassion maybe because she cant live w/io sasuke... idk but im sure naruto will fail at killing himself.. even so what a cop out for naruto.. forget peace he just want sasuke back.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stevens41's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shelledfade View Post
    That would be funny if naruto went ahead next chapter with something like

"and that is why...." "A part of me will always remember you!"

Sasuke "!"

"j/k sakura!" And kills himself and sasuke. Naruto, the most unpredictable ninja ever!
    That would indeed be sort of funny LOL. As far as the chapter, assuming the spoiler is true, hmmm, kind of lame IMO but I guess I'm not surprised since I don't really expect much from Kishi.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Alien81's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Down Re: Naruto 486 Spoiler Discussion

Guys...

Everything I said is clearly stating my frustration of the spoilers, maybe you are cool with what's happening but I am not, this thread is for people to discuss the upcoming chapter, if the chapter is disappointing I have the right to voice my opinion.
    Last edited by Alien81; March 09, 2010 at 12:09 PM.

Ultear Acr of Time by [COLOR="sienna"]Alien81 [/COLOR]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

heh the chapter is not out..... yet I already would wish for kishi to re-do this chapter since current path is ultimate crap...

sakura the super heroine development.... wow yeah makeing her a cry-baby is called development hmm...

but what he currently did to naruto was kinda crossing the line...."I will kill you and kill myself..." for god sake so why did kishi even bother to write part2 if he could end it in the VotE......

so the manga will end with sasuke and naruto dieing... since if sasuke dies naruto will die together with him.... and the whole world wants sasuke dead... so the conclusion is clear if we look on current spoiler since "naruto never goes against his words since its his ninja way..."

naruto was umpredictible but this was just toooooo much.... naruto instantly forgets about his life dream,father,(mother in the same way),jiraya,nagato,itachi,friends and people in konoha..... becouse sasuke is f....g idiot and wants to kill everyone (since he has no brain)... naruto has to jump into conclusions that if sasuke dies than he will die too.....I dont get it how even kishi could come up with such retarded path...

since its tis not "breaking the chain of hatered" its just what other were doing... kill and get over with the problem while throwing his own life for a trash person like sasuke

Personaly I dont wonder that people are compalining becouse this makes naruto trashed totaly... he was awsome durring pain arc... but after that and the Sasuke is in Aka.... his character started to get trashed.... falling to the lowest possible levels along with sasuke.... while naruto helps everyone while sasuke kills everyone... they ended up in the same boat >___>

people expected something good.... but they got a crap in return (they expected serious naruto talk, itachi crow and not this nosense option... that will create more bad than good...)

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast