Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Claymore 102 Discussion/103 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 102 Discussion/103 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    1. what mission do you think Dietrich failed at?

2. also (in the translation) Dietrich says *I* had that experience already when talking to Yuma and Cynthia about getting infected/impaled....

2A. does this mean that Dietrich is actually linked with the AFs/AEs, and Dietrich's previous infection/impalement by a rod has been Soul Link shared to the other AFs/AEs. Is Dietrich actually leading the AFs/AEs and lying about the cloth as controlling them? Is she actually working for the Organization/Rubel pretending to be on the Ghosts side... only to stab them in the back later?

or

2B. Is Dietrich actually an AF/AE herself?

or

2C. am I making too big a deal about what could just possibly be a typo by the translators?

or

2D. is it something else?

3. Dietrich says that the AFs/AEs as a group are about as powerful as her...

to me, the AFs/AEs seem way more powerful then Dietrich, they killed Isley, did a good job against Riful, and are doing a good job against the hellcats. While Dietrich hasn't done nothing special other then using her "jump sword" to kill the AB in the river/lake with Deneve and Helen's help.

so.... is Dietrich actually much more powerful then she has shown us?
    the cloth Dietrich through was offa Riful dress/clothing? thats what my guess is and the AF took to it and just attacked that moved as was said before, they go for anything that moves suddenly...why she told Helen and Denva not to make any sudden movements before...also that is what/where she has had experience with them and also she knows about the AF way before that anyway.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Revyon's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 102 Discussion/103 Predictions

Another chapter in a few pages, why 23? Comes a chapter a month and the author likes to shrink? One thinks of two things, or has finished ideas, or realized that the end of the manga is near and wants to extend the number of volumes.

Chapter 103 looks nice but I am very disappointed, I hoped that would end after the disappointment that has given us with Chapter 100.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2