Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How will Karin react to Naruto?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

How will Karin react to Naruto?

So what do you think, how will Karin react to naruto's chakra?

Will it be something like "WTF, I wet my panties!"?

I think she will be like a leech, sticking on naruto and never let him go.

Since her skin is special, i wonder if Naruto's chakra will have some kind of healing powers on Karin. What if all of her bite-wounds will disappear if naruto is near her? I have a feeling Karin will bloom whenever she is with naruto.

I don't know if kishi would go this far but it will be really epic if karin's boobs will be filled with chakra XD

And what do you think will happen if naruto gathers sage chakra near karin? will it affect her and will she turn in a frog or is she probably a genius in adapting to natural chakra?

sorry if this is the wrong section^^ i think this is worth to have an own thread because karin surely will head to konoha after this

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How will Karin react to Naruto?

I think she will react positively to Naruto. She can probably remember Naruto's chakra from that time in the woods with the KB's so she knows he is there now. I think if Naruto goes into Sage Mode, the woman might just pass out, like "OMG this is the strongest chakra I have ever felt in my entire LIFE," that is until he uses Kyuubi chakra.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

she'll get the opposite feeling when compared to Sasuke's. "Oh his chakra feels so....positive?"

yeah lightness doesn't work in this situation. I wonder what the opposite of DARK chakra is

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Karin will go with: Pure.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, I would think Naruto's chakra would be more harmful then desirable to a chakra sensitive person like Karin.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kisame123's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm... so Sasuke has chicks like the Mizukage and Karin dig after him. that must be upsetting, considering the fact that Naruto is helpless when it comes to wooing girls while Sasuke has girls that cry&die over him. although the chances of any girl besides Hinata falling for Naruto are virtually nonexistant, I guess it's okay to fantasize that these women might fall for Naruto. I remember as soon as the Mizukage displayed her cougar tendencies over Sasuke, people were dreaming for the same to happen for Naruto, however unlikely that may be!

on a serious note, I think the only reaction Karin will have towards Naruto is that which is peaceful, calming, and reassuring, seeing how she can sense a chakra's nature. she may even try to help Naruto due to that positive and bright feeling. on the other hand, she might witness the Kyuubi chakra and be frightened by it, but I doubt it since Sasuke's chakra was even more sinister&cursed than the Kyuubi's.

anyways, Karin is obviously going to be an extremely useful asset to Konoha and the alliance. that was foreshadowed when Madara instructed Sasuke to kill her and Kakashi instructed Sakura to heal her, since Karin knows too much. I've noticed that sensors, including Naruto, can lock on to a chakra signature once they recognize it. thus, Karin can track Sasuke, Madara, and probably the Akatsuki hideout, giving Akatsuki a severe disadvantage. I doubt anyone will be able to hurt the members, but the hideout can be destroyed or at least the alliance will know where the Bijuu attacks are originating from.
    Last edited by kisame123; March 06, 2010 at 09:54 PM.
    Square Enix is the cheapest slut in gaming. Do not buy Final Fantasy for the outdated Xbox360!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Weapon_X's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Karin: *shuddering* Who's that? A chakra even more powerful then the Raikage's! This is Hatred level. *faints*

I bet my left nut on this.
    ..: Greatest Doujutsu Prodigies :..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kisame123 View Post
    hmm... so Sasuke has chicks like the Mizukage and Karin dig after him. that must be upsetting, considering the fact that Naruto is helpless when it comes to wooing girls while Sasuke has girls that cry&die over him. although the chances of any girl besides Hinata falling for Naruto are virtually nonexistant, I guess it's okay to fantasize that these women might fall for Naruto. I remember as soon as the Mizukage displayed her cougar tendencies over Sasuke, people were dreaming for the same to happen for Naruto, however unlikely that may be!

on a serious note, I think the only reaction Karin will have towards Naruto is that which is peaceful, calming, and reassuring, seeing how she can sense a chakra's nature. she may even try to help Naruto due to that positive and bright feeling. on the other hand, she might witness the Kyuubi chakra and be frightened by it, but I doubt it since Sasuke's chakra was even more sinister&cursed than the Kyuubi's.

anyways, Karin is obviously going to be an extremely useful asset to Konoha and the alliance. that was foreshadowed when Madara instructed Sasuke to kill her and Kakashi instructed Sakura to heal her, since Karin knows too much. I've noticed that sensors, including Naruto, can lock on to a chakra signature once they recognize it. thus, Karin can track Sasuke, Madara, and probably the Akatsuki hideout, giving Akatsuki a severe disadvantage. I doubt anyone will be able to hurt the members, but the hideout can be destroyed or at least the alliance will know where the Bijuu attacks are originating from.
    I don't know. Girls may like Sasuke, but Sasuke hasn't shown any interest in anything other than men.

Exhibit A: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/35/17/

I think Sasuke may actually be gay. I mean...at least Naruto has shown an attraction to Sakura. Revenge is one thing but....isn't it a little awkward for a teen not to be interested in the opposite sex?

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity segua's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing that I noticed that Karin has bite marks all over her upper body. It looks like she even had them on her chest area and I dare say boobs. Ouch. Obviously, some people took breast feeding literally.

Anyway, like the rest of you said, Karin will prove to be a valuable asset. She's frail girl and it won't do her good if she falls into the hands of the Kage coalition. If she goes back to her own village, they will most likely kill her. I'm sure that Naruto will protect her.

Back to the original topic, Naruto's chakra is quite interesting. His chakra composition could be altered to three different types. First is Naruto's chakra in his natural state. Another is when his chakra and the Kyuubi mixes. I'm sure that the potency gets more poisonous with each tail that emerges. With the use of senjutsu, Naruto's chakra would be completely different. I might say it could have calming effects.

The last chakra type might help Karin forget about what Sasuke did to her. I'm sure that it's going to be traumatic. Karin should be scared of the Kyuubi's chakra. With Naruto's chakra in a normal state, it might reek of ramen.

(Please read from right to left.)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure that Natural energy is pure and would be the complete opposite to Sasuke's. If she were to witness sage mode she mite fall for Naruto. such huge chakra pure chakra.

Also she let people bite her boobs. You just brought that to my attention I wonder can the bite marks be removed?

Recession hit us all hard

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If she likes guys with a lot of chakra she will be gluing herself to Naruto's leg.

Judging from the scene which originally started her Sasuke obsession she is probably going take to Naruto quite fiercely if given the opportunity to do so. She mistakenly viewed Sasuke as some kind of hero. If she spends much time around Naruto she's going to see that he's the real deal.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think naruto will get a second highly disturbed girl who can observe his every move from miles away.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont really understand what youre asking since theyre obviously not going to let her go around in konoha if she survives getting there. Only thing I can see happening with her now is maybe her giving info & naruto busting in & arguing with ibiki & the higher ups about what theyre doing.

Also can her being a former underling of orochimaru & member of akatsuki. Be some sort of foreshadowing of sasuke being able to return to konoha?

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When she heals Tsunade, they'll let her go wherever she likes. After that she'll be a Konoha guest of honor not a prisoner.

No need to interrogate her anyway, if they ask her a question she will answer. She has no reason not to.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    When she heals Tsunade, they'll let her go wherever she likes. After that she'll be a Konoha guest of honor not a prisoner.

No need to interrogate her anyway, if they ask her a question she will answer. She has no reason not to.
    Dunno about that.... I mean, she was a mere lacky but she still sided with madara and akatsuki which as far as we know are 2 of the worlds most dangerous and deranged terrorists. I guess that since she simply was a lacky, not someone important, she could get a deal provided she gives konoha all of the information she has and provides other services. I guess the fact that she was about to be killed by sasuke would also help. Personally, I don't think she should be given any form of special treatment. She should be tried as any other shinobi would, she should not receive preferential treatment because the guy she used to stalk is best friends with the guys she is likely to stalk in the future and is on the hokage's good side.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast