Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 373

Thread: 4th Great Shinobi World War

  1. #166
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 4th Great Shinobi World War

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Here's a little bit of speculation on my part:

    I don't think Kisame's gonna destroy Kumo. That would be insane and I highly doubt any one ninja can take on an entire major village solo. I think kisame could crush any kumo ninja shown so far 1 on 1, but not all of them at the same time.

    I speculated before that Kisame's mission might be to steal kumo's jinchuuriki training program so madara can put his bijuu to better use. There would still be the problem of training time though, which would be needed if Madara wants the war to start sometime this decade. Maybe time moves differently in madara's pocket dimension, so he could train a bijuu squad for 10 years while only a few weeks pass in the real world. Or maybe he wants the rinnegan to create 10 remote controlled corpses with the bijuu inside them and will use the insight gained from the training program to turn the bodies into perfect jinchuuriki. I can imagine madara "fighting" the war in an extradimensional control room with a machine that controls the 10 bodies hooked into his brain.
    That's a very good theory U know, but...I think he would once agains try to capture bee as well, and while he does that he can easily drown other people with his jutsu...his techniques are on a very large scale, but only with samehada...so while he can steal that program U mentioned, he might try to reclaim samehada and after that bee...while doing that, many fodder bystanders can be hurt and innocent buildings can be demolished...
    Of course not entire village, but I reckon he can do half

  2. #167
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orochikabuto rejoins Akatsuki w/ Rinnegan

    Don't get me wrong...I read the whole theory...but I'm gonna answer just the title...not in a million years...
    Kabuto is one his own, and his aim is sasuke...though I would like it, I don't think he will be developer more than to serve these two arguments

  3. #168
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kisame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 4th Great Shinobi World War

    Hey everybody, I'd like to thank you all for participating. I loved reading your comments and I hope you love reading mine. don't stop, please feel free to write whatever comes to mind, after all it's your opinion and this is the thread to express it on.

    Kabuto- What's on his mind?

    although I had never predicted that Kabuto would make the first move, I was accurate in predicting that Kabuto will try to eliminate Akatsuki and Konoha. Anko stated that it's not like Kabuto to leave clues all over the place especially when he knew he was being followed, obviously Kabuto had intended for Leaf shinobi to stumble upon Akatsuki's hideout. this week certainly shocked us all when Kabuto used Edo Tensei to summon the most powerful members of Akatsuki, no one saw this coming. Kabuto's growth rate, including the implants of Orochimaru and the powers of the white snake, is astonishing especially after he performed a jutsu that he claims to have mastered to a higher degree than his predecessors. Kabuto has truly inherited Orochimaru's powers of rebirth, he appears to be more serpentile than Orochimaru himself seeing how his scales are actually visible and he always seems to have a snake sticking out of his -.

    theoretically, there is nothing stopping Kabuto from attacking the Akatsuki hideout and although he may not be able to kill Madara, he can still make an attempt on the other members. however, that's exactly what has me scratching my head trying to figure him out and predict his moves. why doesn't Kabuto attack Akatsuki right now with the army he has under his control right now? why does Kabuto find it more suitable for Konoha to discover Akatsuki HQ and not attack with his zombie army? the reality is that Kabuto knows too well that despite having the Akatsuki zombies, he cannot defeat Madara or even Sasuke. Kabuto is infiltrating the organization from the inside, but not as a spy. Kabuto is going to try to sabotage Akatsuki and will take advantage of every chance he gets. restoring Akatsuki, as Kabuto mentioned, was simply a "performance" to gain Madara's trust. however, it is just a diversion so that he can slip information to the alliance about Akatsuki's whereabouts or tactical plans. perhaps, Kabuto may even let it slip to the alliance exactly when and where Madara plans to attack with his Bijuu army.

    however, just as I predicted that Kabuto will inherit Orochimaru's "mantle" in that he will oppose Akatsuki and the alliance, I also predict that Kabuto is digging his own grave. his first mistake is to trust Madara and although he may try to deceive and manipulate Madara, he is underestimating him. Madara is the type who will use his minions, but underneath could care less and only intends to suck them dry, with the exception of Sasuke. do you really believe that Madara will be fooled so easily? even as Kabuto speaks to Madara, the latter has already formulated a plan to take advantage of the summoned members while having a kill switch ready just in case to dispose of Kabuto as well. the second mistake is summoning Itachi. will Sasuke really stand for it, having his beloved brother at Kabuto's whim? Kabuto was spared on Sasuke's whim after he had eliminated Orochimaru. had Kabuto not used Edo Tensei on Itachi, Sasuke probably would have had no problem allowing Kabuto to join Akatsuki, but now Kabuto will most likely end up at the top of Sasuke's Hit List.

    it's crucial to interpret the plot so that you can predict the story for yourself. take a look at what is happening here as Kabuto is suddenly introduced? why is Kabuto introduced so early and more importantly, why are Kabuto's goals or objectives made apparent so early on? put this idea in chronological order for the events to come in the story such as Madara being completely revealed and Sasuke's destined rise to helm of Akatsuki and as the final villain. I originally had expected Kabuto to appear after Sasuke took over Akatsuki as the leader, however, Kabuto appears and reveals his goals before Sasuke's EMS has even been revealed. Sasuke hasn't even come to the important realization of a higher goal yet, therefore, he still has a bit more development to go as the final villain. I'm predicting that Kabuto will succeed in becoming a nuisance for Akatsuki as well as Konoha, but will soon bite the dust permanently by Sasuke's hand. Kabuto may have even had the intention of trying to find an opening on Sasuke just as Orochimaru tried against Itachi, during his time in Akatsuki. however, the moment Kabuto summoned Itachi, I realized that Kabuto has sealed his fate. Kabuto was introduced too early to become the final villain.

    Akatsuki - Edo Tensei

    this week has been as much of a shock for me as it was a disappointment. instead of exploring his creativity, Kishimoto took the cheap route of reviving Akatsuki through an old jutsu that had already served its purpose and worn out plot-wise in Part I. the most horrifying revelation we have to live with, however, is the reintroduction of important characters who have already served their purpose in the plot. Nagato has already battled Naruto and was basically the turning point in his life. he sacrificed himself after putting his hopes in Naruto, but significantly changed Naruto's outlook on life and matured him as well. what purpose does a Nagato zombie serve, other than fodder for Rookie 11 or other pathetic ninja from different villages? why would Nagato use overpowerd, but legendary jutsu such as Chibaku Tensei on other opponents besides the Kyuubi? certainly he does not intend to use it against Kirigakure ninja and not Bijuu, since Kisame is already in line after Hachibi?

    the most painful image that comes to mind is Itachi, standing next to Kabuto like a mindless zombie, void of any emotion or memory. someone who is perhaps the most loved and popular character in Naruto and certainly all manga was brought back from his well-deserved rest, only to be humiliated and disgraced after death. Itachi has had more than one arc devoted to him, he has affected both the main characters, Naruto and Sasuke, whether it has been a positive development or disastrous. the dead do not belong in this world, the dead should stay dead. I can live with the other members such as Kakuzu, Deidara, or Sasori being brought back, but I cannot bare to see Itachi or Nagato being disgraced like this.

    some might celebrate at this occasion (just as they did with Kisame's apparent death), but I'm certain everyone will come to regret this. first of all, Nagato is NOT going to break out of the technique with the Rinnegan. had the Rinnegan truly given the acclaimed powers, Nagato or even Rikudou Sennin could have come back to life anytime they wanted to. what was stopping Nagato from reviving himself after using his final jutsu? nonetheless, it does not suit the plot for Nagato to break free as he is going to be under the direct command of Madara. Madara needed Nagato for something and here, Nagato is being handed to Madara on a plate. does anyone seriously think Nagato is going to break free and join the "good guys" and the alliance?

    Figure 1.1 - Probabilities
    Why Itachi & Nagato should NOT have been brought back:
    a) Chance of Nagato & Itachi not being humiliated = 7.5%
    b) Chance of Nagato & Itachi, humiliatingly having their legs blown off by an exploding tag = 92.5%

    b-1) Chance of Ino blowing off legs of Nagato & Itachi with exploding tag = 80%
    b-2) Chance of Chouji blowing off legs = 12.5%

    the only way I can accept Nagato and Itachi being brought back through Edo Tensei is if they have their original bodies. I'm starting to realize that Itachi and Nagato may actually be in their original bodies and are not clay-fashioned sacrificial ninja. let me show you some interesting bits:

    take a look at the clothes that the summoned members are wearing, notice anything strange?
    - http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/489-94/20
    now take a look at this guy's collar, notice how it's similar to the summon
    - http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/489-94/17

    this guy is one of the three waterfall ninja that Kabuto killed earlier, could it be that these three ninja were used as sacrifices considering the fact that they are close by? notice how the three Akatsuki members, Deidara, Sasori, and Kakuzu are in the middle. notice that those same three members do not have their bodies intact, especially not Sasori or Deidara while Nagato and Itachi died only recently and their bodies are most likely still intact. Itachi has definitely been preserved seeing how his eyes were needed for the transplant and Sasuke held off on that for a while. it's highly unlikely Sasuke would have let Madara do anything to Itachi's body and would have likely buried it himself. however, I think Sasuke ordered Madara to preserve it and Itachi's body is most likely nearby. I'm thinking Nagato and Itachi had their original bodies summoned. I could be mistaken, however, it's just a thought.

    Itachi?

    even Itachi, unfortunately, has more relevance than a dead Nagato. why was Itachi brought back into the story? it's important to note that the thing that Sasuke desires above all else is Itachi and if he is brought back than Sasuke's revenge no longer has any purpose. Itachi is exactly what Sasuke wants, yet he is exactly what Sasuke doesn't want. as much as Sasuke wants Itachi to be with him since childhood, will Sasuke be comfortable having a brainless Itachi that is even gifted to him by Kabuto? will he live with the fact that his brother has been robbed of his peace and desires? I wouldn't expect Sasuke to allow this, but I wouldn't put it past him either. there have been people in real life, who have preserved their loved ones by embalming. I can remember watching a program in which a family preserved their dead mother and kept her as an ornament under their tea table! Nagato himself did not bury Yahiko, but chose to preserve him instead. with that said, I believe that Itachi will have a great role to play in the events to come and most likely will have the final epic role as well.

    Alliance - what?

    you all may have noticed that I don't write much on the alliance or so-called "good guys". well, now would be the perfect time to explain exactly why I don't write on them and why I'm probably not going to write much on them in the future.

    "Start gathering weapons and rations immediately. 20% each to the battle squads and support squads. We must decide on the platoon breakdowns as quickly as possible, bring us a list of every battle-ready ninja! "
    - http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/489-94/10

    take a look at this picture as well:
    "Marching towards the final battle with Akatsuki! We are the joint shinobi army"
    - http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/489-94/4

    apparently, what is happening here is the villages getting ready to battle seven of the Bijuu which are the nuclear weapons of the ninja world, ten of the most powerful shinobi to have walked the lands, each being more than capable of destroying nations and annihilating villages. one would think that there would be tactics for subduing the Bijuu or perhaps weakening Akatsuki, but instead the village elders are organizing tools, weapons, and platoons of ordinary ninja. I pity the alliance and its ninja, as we can see quite clearly, they have absolutely no idea what they are going to be fighting against.

    RIP
    Shinobi Alliance
    Last edited by kisame123; April 02, 2010 at 02:24 PM.
    Square Enix is the cheapest slut in gaming. Do not buy Final Fantasy for the outdated Xbox360!

  4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #169
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orochikabuto rejoins Akatsuki w/ Rinnegan

    ^Ok, now that the 48 hour period has passed, it seems like the theory has been revived in this chapter.

    I'm still guessing that Kabuto will take the Rinnegan from Konan and enhance it with Edo Tensei. Kabuto with Rinnegan would most likely top all the Akatsuki that died, since he would likely revive all them and use their abilities even stronger than before.

    Animal Pain + Exploding clay (Deidara)
    Asura Pain + Strings to manipulate other's bodies (Sasori)
    Naraka Pain + Nagato's jutsus
    ...

    Imagine the possibilities!!
    Last edited by Jack Van Burace; April 02, 2010 at 04:05 PM.

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #170
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 4th Great Shinobi World War

    ^I hardly think they'll be humiliated and serve no purpose. IMO, they'll become an imortal army of dead ninjas in the hands of Kabuto.

    If Kabuto defeat Konan and get the Rinnegan from Nagato's body, he most likely will be able to keep the bodies eternally in that shape, disregarding the 10 hour limit of Edo Tensei, and disregarding the bodies' vulnerability using the six-paths of Pain. He'll get the best of both, using Chakra rods and kunais to keep the souls in the bodies and to still control them, granting Pain's abilities to each of them.

    I can hardly see a way to defeat Kakuzu with Preta Pain's powers, as physical attacks won't hurt his stiched-up body as it did to the original that Naruto stonefied. Destroying a body won't kill it anymore, as Edo Tensei can fix them, and the Pain chakra rods seem to keep the bodies from decaying over time as if they were alive.

    Also, having both the original soul inhabiting the body, as well as Kabuto's mind on the controls, would have the same effect as a Bijuu and a Jinchuuriki, as 2 minds can disturb each other and nullify Genjutsu. Omniscient and indestructible, all the haxed powers in the world, Kabuto and these deceased corpses would be able to capture even Naruto.

    Just picture Itachi with his eyes back (simulated by the Edo Tensei, just like his former body isn't really his body but works like), genjutsuing ninjas and appearing behind them to rip their souls like Ningen Pain? Crows are the symbol of approaching death.

    Itachi never used his full potential because Kishi wanted him to have hidden good intentions. Without a conscience and with extra powers, Itachi would become a hellspawn killer. It's even better because Kabuto would be using these souls as slaves, a very sinister practice. Just like Oro using the masters against someone they liked, Itachi and Nagato against Konoha has that same tainted message written accross. Nothing represents evil more intensely right now.

  8. #171
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kisame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 4th Great Shinobi World War

    I'd like to thank everybody for their participation! I enjoy reading the comments and the predictions for the events to come. Please do not feel shy, please feel free to participate! Do not hesitate to write something down, it doesn't have to be much. it is supposed to be whatever you think. as for me, I just brainstormed another idea, let me share it with you! You heard this here first!

    Madara and the Rinnegan

    this is perhaps what got me interested in the upcoming events, what is Madara planning to do and how does the Rinnegan come into the picture? as we may know, Madara needed Nagato to use a technique for his sake and now that Nagato is dead, he may not have that chance. however, not too long ago, Madara revealed that he wanted to take out the Rinnegan:

    "I need to be ready for war... this is a good chance to take out the Rinnegan."
    - http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/486-70/6

    note that Madara talks about himself, stating that he needs to prepare for war. it seems that Madara, himself, intends to fight and demonstrate his strength on the battlefield. Madara also states that this is a good chance to take out the Rinnegan, implying that he already has a pair. if we put these two things together, it seems that Madara already has the Rinnegan and wants to test it out in battle just like a new weapon is tested out in battle.

    Transplanting the Rinnegan

    this incident seems to have confused quite a bit of people, everyone is wondering how could an Uchiha transplant the Rinnegan when the Uchiha bear the Sharingan? I guess not too many people remember that the elder son of Rikudou Sennin, the first Uchiha, had the Rinnegan.

    "The Elder brother was born with the Sennin's 'eyes'... the strength of chakra"
    - http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page012.html

    now that we know that the first Uchiha had the Rinnegan and that the Uchiha clan actually had the Rinnegan early on in its history, a transplant of eyes is certainly possible. the Uchiha clan also inherited the chakra of Rikudou Sennin, so they wouldn't have much problems wielding its massive powers. the Rinnegan is the original doujutsu of the Uchiha clan, so it was a kekkai genkai since it was genetically passed down. furthermore, Madara stated that the Rinnegan can decode more of the Uchiha tablet than the Mangekyou, which in turn can decode more than the regular Sharingan. if the Uchiha tablet can be fully decoded by the Rinnegan, obviously the first few generations of the Uchiha clan had the Rinnegan. eventually the Rinnegan became the Sharingan and we have yet to find out how.

    however, how did Madara get his hands on the Rinnegan? did he rob Nagato's corpse and plucked out his eyes, it wouldn't be impossible seeing how he can teleport anywhere in the world and he also has his assistant Zetsu, who can essentially travel through earth to track a corpse. I find it strange that Madara did not mention anything about Nagato, the sole Rinnegan user, in the same sentence. which is why I'm inclined to believe that Madara, in fact, has another Rinnegan at his disposal and it isn't Nagato's eye. so how could Madara obtain another Rinnegan, after all, we know that the legendary doujutsu only appears during times of strife or scientifically is seen as a genetic mutation. having more than one, kind of degrades the former explanation of its origins.

    So then why did each body have the Rinnegan?

    that brings us to the next point, how did Nagato produce more than one Rinnegan for his Pain Rikudou jutsu? I believe that answer to that is the key for figuring out how Madara could have gotten his hands on the Rinnegan. to begin, I would like to list a few points:
    • Nagato channeled chakra to each of the six paths of Pain through chakra receivers
    • each of the bodies had a Rinnegan and could utilize one doujutsu
    we know that the six bodies of Pain did not originally have the Rinnegan, but were at one time ordinary individuals. therefore, none of the bodies were born with the Rinnegan. however, Nagato channeled his chakra through the chakra receivers to each body and the state of his chakra determined the fighting abilities of each body as well.

    I realized that Nagato sending his chakra to a body, simply transmuted or changed a regular eye into the Rinnegan.

    to explain, we must first go back to what Madara stated, the elder son of Rikudou Sennin, was born with his doujutsu and his "chakra". notice how doujutsu and chakra are inseparable. to solve the mystery of the Rinnegan, we must again use the Sharingan as reference since it was at one time the Rinnegan. as we have seen with the Kakashi Syndrome, Kakashi cannot utilize the full potential of the Sharingan as he does not have the chakra to do so while other Uchiha can. although it was mentioned that the reason was the Uchiha "blood", we know from recent evidence that the Uchiha inherited the doujutsu of Rikudou Sennin as well as his "chakra" which is passed down genetically as well. so in Kakashi, we have an example of a doujutsu not having its compatible source of chakra, what if it was the other way around? Nagato, bearing the Rinnegan as well as its compatible source of chakra, could simply channel his chakra into an eyeball and turn it into the Rinnegan.

    the following arguments I'm about to make will validate my hypothesis. you may be wondering whether the act of simply transferring his chakra would permanently change an eyeball into the Rinnegan or not? what happens when Nagato does not channel his chakra to a body? as we have seen, Animal Realm still had the Rinnegan even after it had stopped receiving chakra from Nagato. therefore, we know that the change is permanent. furthermore, you might have a hard time believing that the act of simply transferring chakra could turn an eyeball into the Rinnegan? couldn't it had been simply apart of the Pain Rikudou jutsu and not a trait of the Rinnegan? let me bring you to another point that will further strengthen my argument and hopefully remove your doubts. remember, the Rinnegan was not only in each of the six bodies of Pain, but each of the summons of Animal Realm also had Rinnegan-like eyes. also, every summon of Animal Realm had chakra receivers to channel Nagato's chakra, thus changing their eyes into the Rinnegan. the same process was not limited to the six bodies of Pain, but to his summons as well, proving that it wasn't just apart of his jutsu and actually had something to do with his chakra.

    How can Madara get the Rinnegan?

    hopefully I have effectively etched my points in your heads, now we must come back to our question, how did Madara obtain the Rinnegan? Madara could have simply asked Nagato to channel his chakra into some eyes and transform them into the Rinnegan (POOF!) would Nagato do such a thing for Madara, would he really hand him such awesome powers? well why wouldn't he? we have to admit, Madara is strangely interesting and incredibly persuasive. we all saw how he transformed Sasuke into a ruthless killer with just a few words when he simply told him to dispose of Karin. aside from that, Nagato had already agreed to use a jutsu on Madara's behalf and he had already been in charge of sealing the Bijuu despite knowing of Madara. it is certainly possible that Nagato changed some eyeballs into the Rinnegan. likewise, Madara has recently revealed a whole laboratory of stored Sharingan, which is certainly a better candidate for changing into the Rinnegan. the Sharingan descends from the Rinnegan and contains some of its genetic traits and characteristics, thus being as compatible with the transformation just as a Mangekyou is compatible with another.

    what if Nagato had not done this procedure for Madara? what if he died before he could have done this just as he did before using a jutsu for Madara? how would Madara obtain the Rinnegan aside from robbing Nagato's corpse? the answer is simple, Madara used Zetsu to change a Sharingan into the Rinnegan. remember, Zetsu can clone anyone he touches, replicating right down to their chakra. Zetsu could have easily touched Nagato and therefore can replicate a weaker clone of Nagato. however, despite being weaker and temporary, the purpose is served as Zetsu has Nagato's chakra in his databank. therefore, Madara can simply use Zetsu to change a Sharingan in his stock to a Rinnegan by replicating and channeling Nagato's chakra. it is interesting to note that Zetsu's body is being shown just as Madara restores his arm and brings the Rinnegan back into the story. if this does turn out to be the case, or at least something close, it's pretty ingenious if you ask me.

    however, something has been troubling me. this is nice and all, however, Madara claims that his body is too weak and injured. What is the point of gaining the Rinnegan when Madara intends to restore his body first before doing anything else? Furthermore, if Madara has the Rinnegan or had it for a while, why didn’t he transplant it earlier? He has walked around with one eye for at least sixteen years, why not transplant the Rinnegan right now? Another important but crucial fact that comes to mind is that Madara intends to achieve a higher doujutsu, the “true Sharingan” by becoming the jinchuuriki of the Juubi. The “true Sharingan” seems like a mix between the Rinnegan and the Sharingan and is probably a doujutsu more superior to the Rinnegan. Something tells me that Madara does not intend to transplant the Rinnegan for himself. Does he have anyone else in mind, could Madara want to transplant the Rinnegan into someone else who holds great potential and who has the genetics to wield the Rinnegan? I’ll leave that for all of you to think about, discuss, and predict. Let me end this by bringing up another point. Why did Madara bring back the Rinnegan into the story right before Sasuke asked him to transplant Itachi’s Mangekyou? Why is the Rinnegan being brought back into the story just as Sasuke declares his desire to transplant his eyes?
    Last edited by kisame123; April 05, 2010 at 09:23 AM.
    Square Enix is the cheapest slut in gaming. Do not buy Final Fantasy for the outdated Xbox360!

  9. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #172
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 4th Great Shinobi World War

    Quote Originally Posted by kisame123 View Post
    Alliance - what?

    you all may have noticed that I don't write much on the alliance or so-called "good guys". well, now would be the perfect time to explain exactly why I don't write on them and why I'm probably not going to write much on them in the future.
    That makes no zero sense. It's a war. You need two points of view. You can't write about WWII and ignore the Allied powers and only write about the Axis. To understand a war you have to understand each side. Conflict needs at least two sides. In this war it's the 5 Village Alliance vs. Madara, the Akatsuki, and whatever alliances he can make.

    Kishi is going to do major things with the Alliance. Kishi has wanted for more than a decade to show an epic war. And the horrors that it produces. He won't disappoint. It's ridiculous to see this as one sided. Kishi just showed Konoha's War Council for a reason. Konoha and the villages are preparing for every possibility. Who is to say Madara doesn't have armies made from the smaller villages waiting for his word to form and attack?

    A number of the Alliance will be fodder and sacrificed. We don't care about them. But there will also be a number of heroes among the name characters. The next Sanin, Minato, and White Fang. While I am not expecting much out of the likes if Ino, Kiba, Hinata, Tenten or many others. The bigger names like Shikamaru, Neji, Gaara, Temari, etc should all step up and become legends due to this war. Underestimate them at your own peril. Hey, we already know the Alliance is going to win. We have to see how.
    Last edited by Osprey; April 05, 2010 at 01:17 PM.

  11. #173
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Galbert-Kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orochikabuto rejoins Akatsuki w/ Rinnegan

    I'm pretty sure that Kabuto would be able to take the Rinnegan from Konan w/o much of a fight.

    Kabuto= Which forbidden jutsu should I pwnz u with?
    Konan= .... paper shuriken?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jakes
    Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
    ---------

    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1691077

  12. #174
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orochikabuto rejoins Akatsuki w/ Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Your theory has a serious flaw: Orochimaru wasn't sealed in Itachi's sword, he was able to dodge by turning into a snake: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/393/01/
    And was later burnt http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/394/03/
    Orochimaru's consciousness was already sealed in Susanoo's jar. The small white snake is simply a portion of his scales which doesn't contain Orochimaru's consciousness - Kabuto transplanted those white snakes on himself too and those snakes never contain Orochimaru's consciousness.
    Last edited by Ryr; April 06, 2010 at 02:15 PM.

  13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #175
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Raimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    Austria
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orochikabuto rejoins Akatsuki w/ Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    Orochimaru's consciousness was already sealed in Susanoo's jar. The small white snake is simply a portion of his scales which doesn't contain Orochimaru's consciousness - Kabuto transplanted those white snakes on himself too and those snakes never contain Orochimaru's consciousness.
    Or at least we don't know about that. A wonderful plot element for Kishimoto to revive Orochimaru whenever he wants.
    I don't like this place's current development ... its uniqueness will be reduced to 1/3.
    [hr]Awesome and realistic theory about Madara's biggest secret! (Don't mind the thread title )[hr]MangaHelpers German Thread (v.4)
    MH Boobs Thread (R.I.P.) ;(

  15. #176
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kisame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 4th Great Shinobi World War

    okay, so I read the feedback regarding the alliance and despite the harsh commentary, I've listened to your requests and will write for the alliance. aside from this, I will, again, urge everybody to participate. please feel free to write whatever you wish, whatever comes to mind! let's see some good ideas, predictions, what do you want to happen in this war or what should happen?

    Alliance- Do they stand a chance?

    first and foremost, we know that Kabuto has basically backstabbed Madara by revealing the location of Akatsuki's hideout to the alliance. Kabuto knew that Anko and leaf shinobi were trailing him and he purposefully left corpses as a distinct trail to follow. as usual, Konoha tracking nin have at least one byakugan user so Konoha was able to spot Madara going into a secret lair. as revealed in this week's chapter, there was another Gokage summit and this time it was in Kumogakure in the Raikage's living quarters, most likely because he's the commander. Tsunade had already received this intelligence and shared it with the alliance which was a crucial first step in their war strategy. intelligence gathering can make the difference in any war as it always has in centuries. intelligence can differentiate decoys from actual OPFOR (opposing forces). it can mean the difference between life and death as it will protect against any incoming enemy attacks, if the knowledge is gained beforehand of the enemy's plans.

    intelligence can also locate and identify vital enemy targets and can be used to coordinate and launch a preemptive attack which brings us to our next point. before the recent Gokage summit, Kumogakure was discussing its warplans and tactics while preparing logistics as well-i.e, movement of troops, etc. the best part of that chapter was Kisame listening in on the discussion and gaining a pretty extensive knowledge on Kumogakure's plans and the size of their military force. it makes you wonder how smart Kisame's peanut-sized brain really is, hehe. ahem, anyways, it's important to note what was being said at Kumogakure's war council:

    "It will be difficult to formulate effective surprise attack strategies unless we locate the enemy's base."
    - http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/490-99/17

    basically the alliances' plan has been layed out for us by Kishimoto, the alliance will launch a "surprise attack" otherwise known as a "preemptive strike" against enemy installations. although Kumogakure did not have intelligence on the hideout, they do now as Tsunade shared Anko's information with them. as of now, they still want to confirm and validate that information so they will be send scouts there (not a good idea). however, the alliances' plan has more or less, been revealed to us now so we know what to expect. however, in my opinion it was a suicidal decision to send ninja infantry against the hideout. although there are the five powerful Akatsuki members stationed there besides Madara and company, the main threat comes from Madara's bijuu. remember, Madara stated that he has seven of the Bijuu which means he can and will use them. the Bijuu can deliver nuclear payloads to their targets and very few can survive that kind of destructive power.

    however, all is not lost as there is some hope for defeating Bijuu as I mentioned earlier in the first post of this thread (if you read it). the Bijuu are not invincible and can be defeated. to understand my strategy, we need to revisit summoning jutsu. recall that Pain's summons, when beaten in battle by being critically damaged, were reverse summoned back to their origin. now you may be thinking what do the Bijuu have to do with Pain's summons? nothing of course, but it's interesting to note that the Bijuu can be summoned. if the Kyuubi could be summoned by Madara through his doujutsu, then why can't the same apply to the rest of the Bijuu? that brings us to our next point, what happened to the Kyuubi after Madara was beaten by Shodai? the Kyuubi could not have been sealed after Madara's defeat since it attack again during Yondaime's era and it was summoned yet again by Madara. in other words, the Kyuubi was in some other space and was simply summoned by Madara's doujutsu.

    what about the rest of the bijuu, after all they are sealed within the Gedou Mazou statue as chakra, so will they have their original bodies? recall that the Bijuu are simply just masses of chakra that have accumulated and magically manifested into beings. Madara can simply summon them through his doujutsu and he can do this despite having one eye, as seen with the attack on Konoha sixteen years ago. he can summon all of the seven separately so there's no issue of the chakra being diluted, even though all that chakra was together at one time anyway. so now that we know that the Bijuu can be summoned, we can perhaps draw some similarity between the summoned bijuu and other normal summoned animals. when Madara was defeated by Shodai, the Kyuubi was probably reverse-summoned back to its origin just as normal summons are reverse-summoned back to their origin when injured or after the battle.

    what I'm saying is this, if the alliance can find some method to critically damage the Bijuu, they can retreat and be reverse-summoned. as ridiculous as this sounds, it is very possible to damage a Bijuu, as seen with Sasuke's amaterasu which roasted the Hachibi. it's very likely that a jutsu equal in scale in terms of massiveness and power can damage a bijuu and send it packing. honestly, the best way to do this is by using Kirabi or Naruto since they can or will control their Bijuu and will be able to fight on level with the other bijuu. the most significant factor that could possibly determine the outcome of the war is the Kyuubi, which is stronger than all the other Bijuu. however, this can't happen while the two jinchuuriki rest in the safety of their homes.

    Naruto's "That Jutsu"

    it seems that people are trying to crack what "that jutsu" could possibly mean. I got it all figured out and if you are willing to listen then continue to read below! we know that the unspecified jutsu has been present since the beginning of Part II. Jiraiya had mentioned it and as a matter of fact, note that Jiraiya prohibited Naruto from using "that jutsu". from sheer deduction, we know that this jutsu must be somewhat dangerous and most likely is harmful to the user. we also know that Jiraiya most likely has already seen "that jutsu". now it has been revealed that the key that the frog Naruto swallowed, is the key to perfecting "that jutsu". the frog specifically stated that Jiraiya had intended for this transfer to happen for Naruto to master "that jutsu". likewise, Jiraiya repeated the same thing and knew that Minato had intended for Naruto to master "that jutsu" as well.

    "that jutsu" is mastering the Kyuubi. to explain we need to visit several points, some of which I deduced earlier. first of all, Jiraiya has already seen "that jutsu" and aside from the fact that it is dangerous, he prohibited Naruto from using it. why could he have prohibited Naruto from using "that jutsu"? recall that Jiraiya had been critically injured by Naruto who went berserk in Kyuubi mode. Naruto could not control himself and had the transformation not been stopped, Naruto could have easily released the Kyuubi. that is why Jiraiya prohibited him from using "that jutsu" because it was dangerously close to releasing the Kyuubi. as the frog mentioned, Jiraiya failed in helping Naruto control the Kyuubi seeing how he could not get past three tails. that is plenty of good reason to prohibit Naruto from using "that jutsu" since at the time, he could not control it.

    another point of interest is that Jiraiya stated that Minato had intended for Naruto to complete that jutsu:
    "a clear sign he intended Naruto to one day complete 'that' jutsu."
    - http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page010.html

    from this we can deduce that Minato also knew about "that" jutsu and hoped that Naruto would complete it. what's interesting is what comes next. the frog asks why would Naruto need "that"? immediately after questioning why Naruto would need such a thing, the frog goes on to mention
    "he isn't even capable of controlling the Kyuubi's chakra"
    - http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page011.html

    we know that the jutsu involves controlling the Kyuubi chakra which Naruto can't do at this time. the only jutsu that Minato had left incomplete was Rasengan, however, there was just one other. Shiki Fuujin and the other seals that Minato applied for Naruto to use the Kyuubi chakra. so what is so "incomplete" about the Shiki Fuujin? is Naruto going to learn it and use it? obviously Naruto will not use Shiki Fuujin since that is not enhanced or anything by the Kyuubi chakra. however, Minato sealed the Kyuubi chakra inside Naruto using the Shiki Fuujin, hoping that Naruto would be able to beat Madara with the Kyuubi chakra. this point makes it more clear, Naruto as of now, is not able to control the Kyuubi chakra which means that the seal Minato used is basically "incomplete" since it hasn't been fully utilized. it is not Hiraishin since that jutsu would not help Naruto against Madara, neither is it the Shiki Fuujin's offensive abilities since that would only mean death for Naruto which Minato would have not wanted. however, Minato did want Naruto to be able to control the Kyuubi which he is not able to do so Naruto will learn to control it, mastering "that jutsu".

    Madara-Kabuto

    it's clear Kabuto is backstabbing Madara as we speak since he already conrtibuted intelligence to the alliance of the hideout's whereabouts. I think the alliance will launch a preemptive massive scale attack on the hideout to take out Akatsuki. Akatsuki's hideout may be destroyed, but I'm pretty sure the organization will just pack up and move on. when that attack does happen, however, Kabuto will have a go at Sasuke in the midst of all that chaos.

    however, what we don't take into account is the fact that Madara has already begun planning on betraying Kabuto. Madara isn't just going to sit idle while Kabuto dangles his so-called "trump" card around. notice that Madara said that Kabuto can have Sasuke after the war. remember, Madara stated that it will be a "while" before Sasuke can get "accustomed" to using the Mangekyou. Sasuke essentially has a completely different doujutsu now, which most likely has more techniques than the regular Mangekyou which only had three. I'm certain Madara knows that Sasuke will continue to grow more powerful as time goes by. however, Madara also indirectly gave us a time limit to which Sasuke will master his doujutsu. Madara expects Sasuke to win the war by capturing Naruto and to do that, he will have to master his doujutsu by then so we know that it will take some time, but before the war is over. so, Madara is waiting for Sasuke to grow stronger and he will eventually unleash Sasuke on Kabuto like a pit bull. remember, Madara was practically refusing Kabuto until he showed the final coffin which means that Madara bets more on Sasuke than all five Akatsuki members! the only reason why Madara compromised his stance was because of whatever was in that final coffin.

    what about Kabuto's trump card? I'm almost certain that the final coffin had Madara's empty body in it. since it is in Kabuto's control, Madara is currently at threat, right? of course, that's what we would expect. little does Kabuto realize, is the fact that Kabuto has given Madara's body back to him. remember, Madara had intended to restore his body by becoming the jinchuuriki of the Juubi. perhaps, he had planned for a complex set of powerful and medical jutsu to restore that body. however, Kabuto has basically put that body back in front of him and now Madara has the body in front of his eyes now without going through all that trouble of waiting for the Juubi! there are definitely going to be hurdles in the way, especially since the body, as a summon of Edo Tensei, is under Kabuto's control. however, Madara's soul is not in that body and can easily reunite once the opportunity presents itself. so there is some good news and hope for the manga! although Madara will be beaten before he could revive the Juubi, he still has a good chance of getting his body back!
    Last edited by kisame123; April 15, 2010 at 03:58 PM.
    Square Enix is the cheapest slut in gaming. Do not buy Final Fantasy for the outdated Xbox360!

  16. #177
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member officefan73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 4th Great Shinobi World War

    i hope someone brings up the smaller countries to, and not have a 3rd ninja war repeat, especially Naruto! after hearing Nagato's story he should advocate for the involvement of the rain, waterfall, and grass village and who ever else is out there!
    LET THE 4TH GREAT NINJA WAR BEGIN!!!

  17. #178
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    44
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 4th Great Shinobi World War

    kisame123 what you say makes sense...except that 'that jutsu' is not controlling the Kyuubi's chakra.
    Chakra is like an energy source used in techniques called jutsus.

    Control of Kyuubi's chakra = Control of Kyubi.

    So if:
    control of Kyuubi's Chakra is essential to 'that jutsu' = control of Kyuubi is essential to 'that jutsu'.

    This means that 'that jutsu' is not control of Kyuubi or the control of its chakra, but a technique that uses such a large amount of chakra. It is essential that Naruto learn to control the Kyuubi, because without the full control of the Kyuubi, Naruto cannot have access to the Full Chakra of the Kyuubi and he needs that amount of chakra to complete 'that jutsu'.

    Also the key's jutsu and the 'that jutsu' are not the same.

  18. #179
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kisame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 4th Great Shinobi World War

    thanks for participating guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by officefan73 View Post
    i hope someone brings up the smaller countries to, and not have a 3rd ninja war repeat, especially Naruto! after hearing Nagato's story he should advocate for the involvement of the rain, waterfall, and grass village and who ever else is out there!
    yes, I definitely agree with you, a repeat of the 3rd ninja war involving only the large nations will be pretty boring and quite contrary to Naruto's quest for peace if you ask me. if Naruto wants peace, not only should he reach out to the large nations, but also to the smaller isolated nations.
    Quote Originally Posted by kangclaw View Post
    kisame123 what you say makes sense...except that 'that jutsu' is not controlling the Kyuubi's chakra.
    Chakra is like an energy source used in techniques called jutsus.

    Control of Kyuubi's chakra = Control of Kyubi.

    So if:
    control of Kyuubi's Chakra is essential to 'that jutsu' = control of Kyuubi is essential to 'that jutsu'.

    This means that 'that jutsu' is not control of Kyuubi or the control of its chakra, but a technique that uses such a large amount of chakra. It is essential that Naruto learn to control the Kyuubi, because without the full control of the Kyuubi, Naruto cannot have access to the Full Chakra of the Kyuubi and he needs that amount of chakra to complete 'that jutsu'.
    Also the key's jutsu and the 'that jutsu' are not the same.
    I agree with your logic, however, I still am convinced that the jutsu is actually shiki fuujin. it's not in the sense that the jutsu is incomplete, since it can kill people and I don't think there is a way of doing such a feat without sacrificing your life. what I mean is that shiki fuujin and the numerous seals used for sealing the chakra and letting it leak through are incomplete in the sense that Naruto has not been able to harness the power given to him by his father. Minato knew that Naruto will be able to use it one day and hoped to defeat Madara. that is basically what I'm trying to get at, but your logic is still pretty powerful and I am not shy in admitting that I could turn out to be wrong later on. who knows, "that jutsu" may turn out to be something we haven't seen?
    Square Enix is the cheapest slut in gaming. Do not buy Final Fantasy for the outdated Xbox360!

  19. #180
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Soul Society
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Will Akatsuki recruit new members?

    Right now I can answer to the thread: no. Kabuto brought with him Edo Tensei and at least 5 Akatsuki members which we very well know for being strong. I know it doesn't suit the "war" theme fighting with just a couple of fighters but considering how Akatsuki are/were strong bunch of individuals I think its pretty good to assume that right now Aka doesn't need any new members. At first I thought that idea of new members would be cool <and I still think the same >, but considering the idea of seeing the "old good" Aka guys which you like one more time in a fight is way cooler <and their nice and uber techniques <3 >
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

New Reply
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts