Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marines and Shichibukai breaking after the war?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Marines and Shichibukai breaking after the war?

Talking about Hancock, there is still some argument to she keep:
    - At the beggining of the battle, she attacked both pirates and marine. So if you look at it, attacking Smoker or Sentoumaru is not big deal, really.
    - Mihawk destroyed tons of battleships when he cut the iceberg... and there is not much of difference in destroying Pacifistas, is it?

Although, I remember back them a user pointing that in a translation Smoker line was "Do you know what the government will do to you after this battle because you helped Strawhat?" or something on that line, but I don't remember who the user was.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finale's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though WB is dead, there are still 3 other Yonkous out there and also BB is a rising power so they will keep the shichibukai. I would however expect the WG to keep a closer eye on their activities from now on. They may start dispatching Pacifista death squads to target moderate threat pirates. Then to deal with the greater threats an admiral with a shichi and a marine strike force.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Shichibukai status will still stand/stay active after this war, especially since there are still three other confirmed Yonkou's. I can see Kuma & Mihawk pretty much staying with the marines and I guess you could say the same with Doflamingo. I feel that Doflamingo is using the status of Shichibukai to his advantage for the long term. BB made great use of the title lol for the short term that is.

I just get a feeling that Doflamingo is doing something similar with it but on a greater scale, maybe? There might be some restructuring to the marine positions I guess. We might get to see some promotions too!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: Marines and Shichibukai breaking after the war?

For what we have seen until now only BB and Jimbei are not more Shichibukai.
    And we had a hint of this, look to this image: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/550/08-09/

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2