Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Which hollow/arrancar duo do you think will win?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hollow/Arrancar duo #1: Ichigo/Ulquiorra

25 53.19%
  • Hollow/Arrancar duo #2: Tousen/Starrk

20 42.55%
  • It ends in a draw

0 0%
  • I have no clue

2 4.26%
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichigo & Ulquiorra vs Starrk & Tousen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo & Ulquiorra vs Starrk & Tousen

I think this would be a pretty intresting match if it ever were to happen since the 4 of them are close to each other in power.All characters have access to all abilities shown so far. The battle takes place on the dome of Las Noches.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo & Ulquiorra vs Starrk & Tousen

On one side I am of the school of thought that ulquiorra actually achieved an equivalent to bankai hence he was overly absurdly powerful. On the other hand, tousen is a captain level dude who can put on a mask which most likely provided him with a boost in power comparable to what the espada gained from hollowification and on top of that a resurreccion which is no less extreme. No idea, all I can think of is that the battle will not be decided by either ichigo or starrk (unless he goes into his hollow form in which case he pawns mostly IMHO)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a no brainer, Stark and Tousen take it. Tousen's Bankai abilities would screw both Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Not to mention, once Tousen puts his mask on he's extremely powerful.

Stark is just overkill. The guy can shoot 100 cero's at once, and his hounds would tear both Ichigo and Uliquiorra to pieces. Not to mention he's faster than everyone. He died because of the second most hax shikai in all of Bleach. If it hadn't been for that he would have kept blowing the shit out of everyone.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

4. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    This is a no brainer, Stark and Tousen take it. Tousen's Bankai abilities would screw both Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Not to mention, once Tousen puts his mask on he's extremely powerful.

Stark is just overkill. The guy can shoot 100 cero's at once, and his hounds would tear both Ichigo and Uliquiorra to pieces. Not to mention he's faster than everyone. He died because of the second most hax shikai in all of Bleach. If it hadn't been for that he would have kept blowing the shit out of everyone.
    I second this, Starrk alone would annihilate them both. Same goes for Kaname, he obviously died of a fluke, but seeing how easily he destroyed Sajin's bankai, could easily wreck Ichigo and Ulquiorra with the same attack.

Going back to Starrk though, the spirit wolves were easily the most impressive technique displayed by any arrancar so far. What do Ichigo and Ulquiorra have that can top that? A lance that would never even come close to hitting someone like Starrk, and an attack called getsuga tenshou, which a sealed espada can easily brush away.

Starrk has already faced much stronger opponents and prevailed. He was able to easily figure out Ukitake Jushirou's shikai, and fight off two vizard captains simultaneously.

And let's face it, both Love and Rose are light years ahead of Ichigo. Aikawa Love alone would club the sh*t out of Ichigo and that overgrown bat. Oh, by the way, Shunsui's shikai isn't the second most hax, that title belongs to Sakanade (Shinji's zanpakutou).

6. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry but KS is not the most hax shikai in all bleach, that title belongs to RJ

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Eternal_Breath's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Starrk and Tousen would win hands down, I mean really think about the sides: espada 1 and ex-captain/hybrid who had control over his hollow vs espada 4 and a 15 year old captain class hybrid who's current control over his hollow seems to be limited (and falters frequently/at least once an arc).

And because I know someone will bring it up:
    • 1>4. Why? because Aizen was the one who numbered them. Even with Ulquiorra's claim I doubt that Aizen was clueless that Ulq may have been hiding some power from him.
    • Ichigo's new mask and hollow form are probably too unstable as they are now. The new mask seems to put a lot of strain on Ichi and his hollow form without something to focus on (Orihime for example) otherwise he's indiscriminately destructive and just as likely to attack Ulq as he is the other two
    Of course this is just what I think, but in my mind until these two points can be dis-proven without a doubt it'd go to Starrk and Tousen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hey samlovesclau
    theres a HUGE diffrence between hax and just being EXTREMELY powerfull.
    and RJ isn't hax.
    it is just the STRONGEST Zan in SS history.
    and who would even make this thread?
    it had to be someone who still beleives that BS that Ulquarra is the strongest Espada*facepalm*.
    it so freaken obvious who would win.
    Stark is the 1# espada and Ulquarra fans should accept that.
    so its obvious Stark and Tousen would win this hands down.
    now the polls seem to be in the favor of Ulquarra but that just shows how far fanboys will go since only Kkck is the only Ulquarra fan that has replied and try to reason for Ulquarra.
    overall he still didn't give a good reason as to HOW they would win and i doubt any Ulquarra fan could.
    heres a scenerio.
    Tousen uses his Bankai and Ichigo and Ulquarra "who haven't seen it" are caught in it.
    Stark goes above the dark dome and fires 1000s of ceros and send around 30 untopable wolves to attack.
    ICHIGO AND ULQUARRA GET COMPLETELY DEMOLISHED!!!
    Tousen doesn't even have to go Vizard form in this situation and they still would destroy those two.
    and the strongest attack Ulquarra has show could EASILY be dodged by Stark since
    1.Stark is shown to be 1 of the FASTEST bleach characters ever
    and
    2.Ulquarra said so himeself that he has problems even aiming the damn thing and trust me he is going to need to aim it PERFECTLY to be able to attempt to hit someone like Stark.
    fact is there's nothing those 2 can do to beat Stark or Tousen and i dare any Ulquarra fan to try to come up with a lOGICAL scenerio were they could
    ps.
    Ulquarra is the FOURTH ESPADA get over it and deal with it
    he would get demolished by Stark alone
    Last edited by BaddAzzKenpachi74; March 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Oh, by the way, Shunsui's shikai isn't the second most hax, that title belongs to Sakanade (Shinji's zanpakutou).
    How is shinji's shikai more hax than tousen's? They both obscure the senses, but you can adapt your senses to shinji's. you can't do the same with tousen's.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

If we are not talking about Ichigo H2, Stark and Tousen win this pretty easily. Even Stark may be enough to defeat them both.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree with several other people that stark and/or tousen could handle both ulquiorra and ichigo by themselves. starks wolf attack is just all to devastating, ulquiorras only defense against them would be cero oscuras(which could work) or swating them with his tail which we have seen from love and rose doesnt help.

tousen has the liberty of choosing from an array of ways ot kill them both, ressurection, bankai w/mask, or just bankai. this is assuming though that kaname didnt lose access to his bankai due to hollowfication,but im sure he just knew that bankai wouldnt work against komamuras knowledge of its ability and the destructive power of his bankai, i think it would easily destroy the dome.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Whouldn't Ulquiorra be able to tank the wolves blasts with his wings and reiatsu and regenerate?
    Also, Cero Oscuras and Lanza could destroy some of the wolves, in the same fashion Rose destroyed them.
    Anyways, this fight is useless since Hichigo said he whould surface whenever Ichigo was in danger, so Ichigonator whould curbstomb all of them easily.
    However, if he aren't counting H2 transformation, then Stark and Tousen probably win this 60/40
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Whouldn't Ulquiorra be able to tank the wolves blasts with his wings and reiatsu and regenerate?
    Also, Cero Oscuras and Lanza could destroy some of the wolves, in the same fashion Rose destroyed them.
    Anyways, this fight is useless since Hichigo said he whould surface whenever Ichigo was in danger, so Ichigonator whould curbstomb all of them easily.
    However, if he aren't counting H2 transformation, then Stark and Tousen probably win this 60/40
    ok
    1.Ulquarra is the FOURTH ESPADA untilll ("CONFIRMED") otherwise wich means he isn't about to tank anything from the ("FIRST") espada Stark.
    2.wut part of UNSTOPABLE wolves don't u understand?
    sure Rose did destroy them be Imediatly afterwards they reformed because they are "intangible" wich means they can't be destroyed
    3.we don't have a certain powerlevel set on Ichigonator since he only owned the FOURTH espada so you just can't say for sure he will just own Stark and Tousen.
    4.your still not giving a good scenerio as to HOW they would win.
    look at my post above. thats a very likely scenerio that a laid out and yet no one can make a descent reply against it because they know its true.
    all i'm saying is given manga FACTS and NOT assumptions Tousen and Stark take this very easily.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, thread is getting interesting! But anyways let me post my thoughts on this. Ichigonater IS included in this fight, I shoulda posted it in the OP. I would give this one to Ichi/Ulq because:

~Ulquiorra's Lanza is destructive from what we've seen and its range is vast, so Starrk's Wolf Cero wouldnt be any problem since the Lanza's explosion range would devour the wolves in the explosion, and not to mention Starrk's regular cero's have not shown to be nearly as devastating as the Lanza, plus he can fire them one after another.
    ~His regeneration would prove a problem for both Starrk and Tousen, and likewise Tousen's regeneration would likewise prove a problem (assuming he cant regenerate limbs but if he cant, Ichigonater just Sonido's around him, tearing his limbs off just like with Ulq)
    ~Ichigonater was able to overpower what was claimed by Ulq to be the strongest kind of cero with just a regular cero, so I think Ichigonater's cero could atleast match Starrk's Wolf Cero.
    ~Tousen's Hollow Form was powerful, able to cut through Komamura's Bankai (albiet on the wrist), withstand a arm crippling blow, regenerate it, and in his Resurrecion he injured Komamura with his 9 ring attack and stopped Komamura's Bankai by the BLADE and even crippled it, yet I still think a full pwoered Cero from Ichigonater and a instantaneous Cero Oscura from Ulquiorra at the same time.

Has anyone ever thought of the fact that since Hichigo claimed he and Zangetsu were one in the same that Ichigonater could use GT?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How is shinji's shikai more hax than tousen's? They both obscure the senses, but you can adapt your senses to shinji's. you can't do the same with tousen's.
    That's tousen's bankai, not his shikai....

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I was under the impression that the wolves were destroyed by Roses's explosion: how could have they reformed if they were blown into nothing?
    I don't see why Ulquiorra whouldn't be able to withstand the explosion of the wolves, or that it whould give him fatal injuries, Rose and Love were able to take it and they weren't down for the count, not even seriously injured, Ulqiorra's wings should provide him more protection, even if they get blown up, he can just regrow them.
    The reason I say H2 Ichigo whould pwn all of them is because he is stupidly fast, his cero has an absurd blast radius and his high speed regeneration just makes his impervious to most attack, except maybe for the head.
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast