Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
w A r N i N g: WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ IS EXTREMELY OVERUSED AND ACCURATE IN ALMOST EVERY... FRIGGIN'...ANIME
Let's begin, shall we? Starting with:
1. The one with the glasses who's eyes never show, but he use his fingers to push up his glasses whenever making a valid statement or analysing a situation
2.The big t*ttied clumsy girl who either is A. Super narrow-minded, B. A Klutz or C. Wearing glasses and incredibly shy and gets groped a lot because people acknowledge that her boobs are huge
3. The supposive character who is the exact age as them, but looks like a prepubescent girl with an EXTREMELY high voice
4. Or, if the role was reversed, then it's a seemingly fully grown man, who is claimed to be in the same age group as a teenager
5. The Gothic Lolita, that is either very cold-hearted or a total badass
6. The Badass
7. The Loud mouth girl, who freaks out whenever her words are eaten or if somebody shoots down her logic
8. Twins, definitely
9. The cutesy, pink haired "look how big my eyes can f*ckin get" type, who's actually really dumb but still is considered adorable or even a bit of a crybaby
10. THE ABSOLUTELY LETHEROUS, PERVERTED, OBNXIOUS BEST FRIEND WHO'S ALWAYS PUTTING IDEAS IN THAT FRIEND'S THUS MAKING IT SEEM LIKE HE'S NOT THE PERVERT. VERY APPARENT.
11. The rich, classy, dainty attractive one who's somewhat self-obsorbed but at times want to put there 2 cents in
12. The unappealing, unattractive, bowl cut hair, pimple faced fat loser
13.The normal one who has low self-estwem issues or doesn't really stand out
14. The creep who kinda sits and lurks in that background listening to the conversation
15. The sexy one who's actually really useless
16. The Tsundere
17. The Yandere (character who fits the archetype of being genuinely romantic, loving, kind, merciful, sparing, sweet and gentle, but is at the same time brutal, psychotic or deranged in behavior.)
18. The overly sensitive, shrieky, one better known as the "moe" character who is just too cute for her own good and is every upper-class high schooler's/pedo's dream
My god, the list goes on and on...
Look at this list and tell me they don't essesively reuse these characteristics??
Last edited by BeyondAnother; December 07, 2013 at 09:11 AM.