Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Collectibles

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jaina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Collectibles

I have done some poking around and noticed a startling lack of merchandise available for Negima. Just curious if its just my inability to properly navigate the interwebs or not. I saw some of the 1/8 scale Konami figures and heard rumblings about Pactio cards available but I was wondering if anyone knows where to purchase such things and where to check for upcoming news about that sort of thing being released. My regular sites for buying figures don't actually have any of the Konami 1/8 scale figures.

Btw, while I'm posting this thread, wouldn't a 1/8 scale Asuna wearing the knight armor from the festival battle be awesome? Ah yes, my head nearly exploded at the thought.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ninjapet's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Collectibles

I know that Funimation has some mech for Negima! (i.e Plushies, keychains, pins and ect )

but as far as I know most of the figures where LE things or there out of print now.

Pactio cards where released as LE items and are no longer in print (best bet to get cards would be E-bay or a 3rd party seller)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what I had feared lol, I'm hoping the anime does better and better and maybe then they will go back to making those.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Funimation uses the first anime designs for all there Negima mech.

Which tends to be bad looking. I own a wall scrolls, two plushies, a pin set and a neckless set.

The plushies they have out are Asuna, Eva, Nodoka, Negi, Konoka and Setsuna. But the hair color is just bad on Asuna's, Setsuna's. Seeing as it's the old color designs that don't follow the manga coloring.

The wallscrolls are ok. There's a few that look bad I think. But the one I own looks nice (Setsuna, Nodoka, Yue and Makie) in there first series pactio outfits with artifacts.

The pin sets / other items are pretty nice looking I think. I mean it's one of the few pieces of mech Funimation put out I really like a lot.

On figures and anything else your better off going to a anime con and checking out the dealers room because on almost every figure retail site they don't have Negima figures.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, my next major place to check is going to be at A-Kon here in Dallas. I'm not much for wall scrolls, the only thing for the wall I own right now is a Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind poster, and that's because its an original poster for the movie from Japan and is framed lol. I'm always more a fan of 1/8 scales figures and occasionally gashapon (sp?) figures.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

as far as I know there's only like 3 1/8 scale figures.

There's a Asuna one, a Konoka one and a Makie one but each one is like $70 a piece and there out of print.

New Reply