Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Half of the Nine tails Chakra in Naruto => Will it affect the Juubi?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sojithesoulja's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Half of the Nine tails Chakra in Naruto => Will it affect the Juubi?

I just thought of something very interesting related to the juubi.

Since the fourth only sealed half of the kyuubi/its chakra within Naruto does that mean that if/when they extract the kyuubi out of Naruto that it won't be enough to resurrect the juubi?

I'm not sure what this means. Only half of the kyuubi... is the other half out there somewhere? Would Akatsuki have to capture it or would it mean that the juubi can still be resurrected but it wouldn't be as strong? I highly doubt that there's another nine tails out there with the other half of the chakra. Although I guess this ninja war may cause it to be summoned if it is since it gets attracted to malice and hatred, right?

Related to summoning the kyuubi again. Why did the fourth say that he thinks Madara will attack Konoha again? It could be to summon the kyuubi again.

Why exactly did Madara attack Konoha back in the day anyways? How long did he have this plan to resurrect the juubi? Was his plan to have the fourth seal the kyuubi for future use? Did the fourth foil his plan accidentally by not sealing it all within Naruto?

So many questions!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Half of the Nine tails Chakra in Naruto => Will it affect the Juubi?

To answer this question, we need to know what ying and yang chakras are.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/09/

What I would take from this is the pairing of the kagemane with the size manipulation and genjutsu with medical ninjutsu, the significance in those pairings being that one of those in each have to do with manipulation of body (medical and size) and the other two have to do with manipulation of chakra.

It could be that ying and yang chakras are specific to something? It could be possible that yin and yang are beyond light and dark, physical and non physical, maybe it can do with one half emitting energy, much like we see in genjutsu and in kagemane to influence something and one half has to do with the absorbing energy in order to change.

Continuing with this train of thought, that half of the chakra gives and half takes. The Fourth could have very well given Naruto the portion of the fox energy that gives instead of the half that consumes. In this case the fox wouldn't be split in two, more like he would be incomplete or have some aspect of himself removed.

Thoughts?

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

My take on this is the Kyuubi is simply weakened, He is STILL the whole Kyuubi, just missing some power, I don't particularly think it would affect Jyuubi THAT much, it may mean it's considerably weakened, but I imagine it would be at like 70% of it's maximum power.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Without knowing what Yin and Yang chakra are, there's no telling what would happen.

What we do know however, is that the Kyuubi inside of Naruto is incomplete. I fail to see how the Juubi can be formed successfully if a part of is missing.

If the Kyuubi needs to be sealed last to ensure that the statue doesn't crumble, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that it's power is equal to that of all the other Biju combined. That could literally mean the Kyuubi is equal to half the Juubi.

If that's the case, and part of the Kyuubi is missing, it could mean a big chunk of the Juubi is missing as well.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Without knowing what Yin and Yang chakra are, there's no telling what would happen.

What we do know however, is that the Kyuubi inside of Naruto is incomplete. I fail to see how the Juubi can be formed successfully if a part of is missing.

If the Kyuubi needs to be sealed last to ensure that the statue doesn't crumble, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that it's power is equal to that of all the other Biju combined. That could literally mean the Kyuubi is equal to half the Juubi.

If that's the case, and part of the Kyuubi is missing, it could mean a big chunk of the Juubi is missing as well.
    Well in the legends, the kyuubi has always been the strongest because of its infinite energy.
    The jyuubi is said to have infinite chakra, and the kyuubi is also said to have limitless chakra. I suspect that every tailed beast just represents a part of the whole jyuubi. So the kyuubi doesnt represent more then half of the jyuubi just 1 part of the jyuubi in this case probably just the limitless amounts of chakra/energy or whatever.
    As we have seen all tailed beast have certain abilities wich make them hard to the fight (beside their huge chakra pools)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    Well in the legends, the kyuubi has always been the strongest because of its infinite energy.
    The jyuubi is said to have infinite chakra, and the kyuubi is also said to have limitless chakra. I suspect that every tailed beast just represents a part of the whole jyuubi. So the kyuubi doesnt represent more then half of the jyuubi just 1 part of the jyuubi in this case probably just the limitless amounts of chakra/energy or whatever.
    As we have seen all tailed beast have certain abilities wich make them hard to the fight (beside their huge chakra pools)
    The Kyuubi doesn't have limitless chakra, it does have a limit, its just that that limit is beyond what the humans of the manga can really comprehend.

In any event, there has to be some significance as to why the Kyuubi must be sealed last. We know the statue will crumble if it isn't, so my only guess is that some sort of balance must be achieved in the staute.

Since the Biju are nothing but manfiested chakra, then the balance must be between the chakra of all the Biju. If the Nine-tails is being sealed last, it would seem that, to me anyway, it's chakra is equivalent to that of all the other tailed beasts combined. This is why I say it very well may be exactly one half of the Juubi, in chakra anyway.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think than we will se the juuby.
    Anyways I don't think than He will be affected by this lost.
    In the truth I don't think than there is a loss, because if you observe closely the Kyuubi's chakra, frome the transformation in fourth tail, the Kyuubi has both ying and yang.
    We can observe this in the match against "Orochimaru" and also that with "Pain Deva".
    This chakra have some two different colour, one colour is as that of "light" (as the laser of "Pain's Asura"), the other colour is "dark" (as the Shikamaru jutsu).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Ressurection of the Jyuubi

Now that Minato has confirmed that half of the Kyuubi's chakra will be sealed away with the Shiki Fujin can the Jyuubi even be formed? You need the power of all 9 bijuu, will 8 1/2 count? Even so, it means Bee and Naruto would have to lose their bijuus and one-if not both-would die in the process. Of course since Naruto only has the Kyuubi at 1/2 power sealed inside him he might survive the ordeal. So, when the climax for the series arrrives in 50-x chapters will Naruto confront Madara before the ressurection of the jyuubi or after?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Ressurection of the Jyuubi

I've wondered about this also, but I think it can still be formed. I would assume that it is the beast itself and not it's chakra that is required.

Naruto currently has control of all of the Kyuubi's chakra, but he's got the beast itself sealed away. I would have to think that there's more to a tailed beast than just a huge concentration of chakra, otherwise how is there still any of the Kyuubi left over? If a tailed beast is just a huge concentration of chakra or something like that, then there would be no Kyuubi to seal. It would have disappeared after Naruto took control of the chakra.

Ultimately, I believe that it would require the tailed beasts personalities/psyche/whatever you want to call it, as well as a huge amount of chakra. Each tailed beast has a huge amount of chakra, even if you don't have 100% of the chakra from all 9 beasts, you still have an unfathomable amount of chakra to work with. I believe that the huge amount would be enough.

Another thing to think about: Minato sealed away half of the Kyuubi's chakra, but Naruto has control of the other half. If the 9-tails is extracted from him (or the 8-tails from Bee), would the chakra that they control be extracted too? After all, theoretically, it's no longer part of the beast, but part of the user.

Is the beast even necessary to Bee or Naruto anymore? We know in Bee's case, he and the 8-tails seem to be friends, but there's no love between the Kyuubi and Naruto. If the Kyuubi was extracted, I believe there's a high possibility that Naruto would still have the Kyuubi chakra. After all, how would you extract chakra the chakra that is theoretically not part of the beast anymore?

Or something like that. Just my theory on the situation anyway.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey I am confused here: Did Minato seal half of Kyuubi's chakra or half of Kyuubis' chakra potential into Naruto? The difference is that if we use a scale of 1 to 100 and say that Minato sealed half of Kyuubi's chakra then 50% of it went into Naruto but over time it would rise back to 100%. This has been shown many times in the manga where someone is out of chakra but after resting a while they are back to full power (e.g. Kakashi during the Zabuza arc). Now if Minato sealed 50% of Kyuubi's chakra potential then when Naruto uses all of Kyuubi's chakra and later he rests, the power can only rise back to 50% of the total original Kyuubi's chakra level before Minato split it.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Of course since Naruto only has the Kyuubi at 1/2 power sealed inside him he might survive the ordeal.
    Yes, this is the "reasoning" behind why Minato only sealed the yang chakra into Naruto.
    I'm sure he knew Naruto would survive an extraction.
    The ressurection of the Juubi will almost happen.
    Naruto will have the Kyuubi extracted from him.
    At the end of it, Sasuke's feelings will change.
    He will remember his ties to Naruto.
    He will then turn on Madara, save Naruto, both of them kick his ass, Sasuke dies saving Naruto just like in the Haku fight.
    Sasuke dies in Narutos arms and says, "I'm sorry, idiot", or "Hey, are you hurt? Scaredy-cat".

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who says the Juubi needs all 9 bijuu to be revived? Nothing in the manga has confirmed that Juubi needs 100% of its chakra restored to its body in order to wake up. A gimped Juubi also makes sense in context considering Kishimoto's blatant tendency to gimp the villains.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what light and dark chakra has to do with the fox's power at all but if you have payed attention to the series the answer's aren't that hard. I would start with light and dark chakra, I feel the chakra derives from your intentions like healing requires a good intention. Like when Kabuto caught Tsunade trying to kill Orochimaru with charka with the intent to kill and not heal, it looked like she was going to heal him from the chakra color so I would say it derives from intent and not color. Now the main topic, what the Fourth did was he sealed half of the fox's chakra forever in the land of the dead with him. The dead demon seal pulls the soul of its target out and sends it to hell at the cost of the users life. I personally think the Ten tails is weakened a lot and the reason he sealed half the chakra was because one he knew Naruto was going to need more then just regular chakra to fight Tobi and two being that he knew that it was very easy to loose control of the Fox if you weren't trained to control your tailed beast like Killer Bee showed him. Food for Thought

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't even think it has a chance to be completed in the first place.

I always see it to be revive forcefully 1-8 tail beast only and be a monster to monster battle. kyubi vs incomplete jyubi.

does the kyubi even have a light side <.<
    CLEANED

New Reply