Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 179 Spoiler Thread

The arc still has far too many plot holes which could be answered at random by completely making something up on the spot. Mist Gun is a legitimate hax character right now. This man is a lexicon to Edoras, can help out Earthland Fairy Tail members at will; talk about over powered. But, of course Mashima will somehow have Mist Gun weakened in Edoras(if we ever see him) to stop this scenario from happening.

The question of why humans can't use magic, the shortage of magic. You could answer this right on the spot as well. Once we see the Exceed Queen I'm sure we will get our answer, but only when it is convenient. Expect foul play to be involved.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Chaos Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I am not bored. In fact, I am loving every minute of it.
    same heree im enjoying every chapter and this chaps last pages were full of pure win haha i was starting to miss gray hahaha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kravmaga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    The arc still has far too many plot holes which could be answered at random by completely making something up on the spot. Mist Gun is a legitimate hax character right now. This man is a lexicon to Edoras, can help out Earthland Fairy Tail members at will; talk about over powered. But, of course Mashima will somehow have Mist Gun weakened in Edoras(if we ever see him) to stop this scenario from happening.

The question of why humans can't use magic, the shortage of magic. You could answer this right on the spot as well. Once we see the Exceed Queen I'm sure we will get our answer, but only when it is convenient. Expect foul play to be involved.
    Honestly, at this point I could care less about plot holes.
    Which mangaka does not make shit up on the spot? Every shounen has people showing up conveniently to save the day, or powers being magically tailored to fit the bill... FT's actually more or less avoiding that.
    This whole entire world was made up by the mangaka and as such he's got the intellectual property rights to do whatever tickles his fancy with it... Personally, I think it actually fits pretty well, so much I forgive Mashima for turning mistgun into gerard because what everyone thought would be some long lost brother cliche turned out to be quite well thought out and something nobody could have predicted.

And sure, it's getting obvious by now that the exceed have a hand in controlling the edoras humans' magic. I'm sure I'd fancy the answer to all of these questions but dangnabit! Erza is about to fight Erza!!! Who cares about anything else?
    How in the world can you people even be theorycrafting about this stuff when we're on the brink of witnessing an unstoppable force clashing with an immovable object?!?
    Brain! Turn off! Now! =P

Also, ten bucks on Evil Erza for round 1 followed by swift comeback and TKO round 3!
    "Old mangas never die. They just end up as jump square specials." -Kagura Yato

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kravmaga View Post
    I forgive Mashima for turning mistgun into gerard because what everyone thought would be some long lost brother cliche turned out to be quite well thought out and something nobody could have predicted.
    This is so far the only thing that is a positive relating to Earthland/Main plot. Of course there is much more left to be revealed. I just hope that Mist Gun has nothing to do with this current arc, I really do not want him to show up. Like I said before, if he does show up his capabilities are just wayyyy too much. He could single handedly change the balance.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EPIC LAST PAGE!!!!!!

ZOMG I'm so freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was just plain epic. The king really wants to take on the exceed and now we've got Erza and Gray!!!! BUT HOW??????? How did they get away? I can't wait to hear an explanation!!!!!
    Last edited by ghostexiled; April 04, 2010 at 07:57 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member street_san's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

plot holes plot holes....guys, can't you wait until the end of the arc to say if Mashima created to many plot holes.

Each week we're learning something new. Exceed, Edolas humans, Dragon Slayers, man this arc have been enjoyable from the start....and it's only starting.

Who give a shit to know how Gray and Erza went back to their normal selves "for now". What we need to think first is if the'll be able to use perfectly their magic: that's all. Do you really think Mashima will leave this matter unanswered. Of course we'll know how they got out of this.

Man, this chapter was AWESOME. Natsu is SOOO GOING TO KICK SOME ASS when he'll be release. Can't wait xD
    Pride Supporter of the Buggy joining Luffy's crew
    Pride Supporter of those who become emotional when they finish a manga or an anime

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member hongoasdf's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually more worried about that Byro creep tentacle-raping Wendy than about Erza or Gray's magic :'(

Also, I hadn't noticed up to now, but Gray's got a scar on his abdomen from when Leon stabbed him. And that scar on his forehead... but I never really got when exactly that happened. I'm sure it was at some point during the Galuna Island arc, too, but I don't recall the sitution on it's entirety.

So yeah, ending was epic. I kinda missed the main group.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 180 Discussion/ 181 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss all the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

You can get the current chapter here.

Raw-Paradise

For future chapter providers... please do not create a new thread for its release. Post it in this Spoiler thread or PM me if it is closed so that I can open it.~Ghost
    Last edited by ghostexiled; April 11, 2010 at 09:03 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 179 Discussion/ 180 Predictions

No Not Tentacle Rape! Not Yet!
    Anyways, Gray indeed did get that Scar after the events of the Galuna Arc tho I don't remember the actual injury itself.
    Dunno, this should be setting up to have the whole Guild take down both the Kingdom and Exceed. Would be better than having just the main group (plus Mystogan somewhere whenever he decides to show up) take down everyone.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This has gotten really awesome! I am glad to see that there will be a massive war between the humans and the cats! We will be able to see what the cats are made of, and not just see them fly.

I totally called an Erza vs. Erza match. This I am excited to see!

I am also hoping that Earth FT gets a chance to meet Edo FT... just to see how they react to their respective counter-parts! Gray meeting his heavily clothed and p**sy whipped ass, will be hilarious!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Skrymir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel sad for Lucy, her moment as the strongest of Fairy Tail was so short.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Poops's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh damn!!! That last page totally caught me off-guard!! ERZA! I'm beyond excited for the next chapter now! I'm sure everything's going to become clear by the next 2 chapters; Mashima's usually quite good at filling info and clearing things up . I'm really looking forward to E-Erza vs. Erza. Since magic seems to be limited in Edo, I wonder how much of a fight it's really going to be. For now I'm guessing that Gray, Lucy, and the cats are going after Wendy and Natsu while Erza holds the army off.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    I am also hoping that Earth FT gets a chance to meet Edo FT... just to see how they react to their respective counter-parts! Gray meeting his heavily clothed and p**sy whipped ass, will be hilarious!
    I have a feeling that the last chapter of this arc will be FT meet FT with a huge feast, , damn so excited.
    Last edited by Poops; April 04, 2010 at 08:52 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ERZA V ERZA!!!!!!!!!!!! I might wet myself. But I'm not exactly sure how Erza and Gray are going to fight, since aren't they all running on limited magic?
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Gray just froze a bunch of guys there, apparently under his own power Natsu and Wendy were instantly powerless when they arrived in Edoras, so if Gray were going to run out, it would've happened already. Maybe people are right in saying only Dragon Slayers get depowered when visiting Edoras.

And I wouldn't worry about Erza even if her magic ran out. She just needs a weapon, any weapon, and there are plenty for the looting.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Lucy was able to use her magic and she was brought to Edo by Mystogun, so if Erza and Gray were released or brought there by him as well... then it is possible that he was able to release or allow them to not be affected by the transfer.

New Reply
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast