Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 106 to 119 of 119

Thread: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

  1. #106
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,827
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    Assassination attacks? Never heard of such. Not really surprising though if you literally drive them into a corner with your narrow-minded thinkings..

  2. #107
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    Then what do you say about radical homosexuals who are very hostile to anyone who oppose their practices and lifestyle by means of violence and character assassination attacks?

    I've never heard of homosexuals attacking someone to defend their lifestyles, not even the biggest jerks I've heard of. Only vice versa, Neonazi blockheads beating up gays for example, or some backwarded countries officially punishing and torturing homosexuals. In those situations I'ld definitly support retaliatation, it's the old story about oppressed minorities and honestly, nobody would shed a tear for a neonazi who by a way of change is the one getting knocked up.
    Seriously, the homosexual community seems overly peaceful to me and I certainly agree when they defend themselves against open discriminations, like I often see it on pictures from the USA for example when some especially religious minorities walk onto the street and try spreading hatred.

  3. #108
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Grin Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    How do you feel about Bishop Eddie Long of the New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia Georgia, USA gay sex scandal news?


    You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

  4. #109
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    Never heard of thim, I just found that he seemingly forced (?) three or four men or boys to sex. The usual thing would be that he's just another pedophile in church, as there are loads of them. Pedophiles usually don't make a difference between boys and girls, what has nothing to do with homosexuality again since all what's important to them is that it's about children.
    I don't know if he's a homosexual or not - even if he was, just compare numbers: Than he would be one gay rapist amongst hundreds of pedophiles in catholic church...

    Actually, now that I mention it - I've never heard of a homosexual rape case. It's either pedophile or heterosexual usually. On the other hand I've never heard of a rape case committed by a women either, although I statistically know that there are some.
    Don't forget that the usual type of prison rape is not commited by homosexuals, but heterosexuals who simply choose a male victim because there are no women in their reachability, so that is unrelated to homosexuality as a sexual orientation.
    Last edited by Roflkopt3r; October 20, 2010 at 06:58 PM.

  5. #110
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    I just read an article about attacks on gays in Uganda. And I recalled a post was made about some issues regarding violence. This about gays being attacked after being outed.

    So I made a thread about that here.


  6. #111
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redcometfm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wish it were Los Angeles. Soon, very soon.
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    I've never heard of homosexuals attacking someone to defend their lifestyles, not even the biggest jerks I've heard of. Only vice versa, Neonazi blockheads beating up gays for example, or some backwarded countries officially punishing and torturing homosexuals. In those situations I'ld definitly support retaliatation, it's the old story about oppressed minorities and honestly, nobody would shed a tear for a neonazi who by a way of change is the one getting knocked up.
    Seriously, the homosexual community seems overly peaceful to me and I certainly agree when they defend themselves against open discriminations, like I often see it on pictures from the USA for example when some especially religious minorities walk onto the street and try spreading hatred.
    Heh, You havent seen the California scene. It would shock you what people are capable, namely the ones you think are peaceful. Not all attacks have to be physical.

  7. #112
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by redcometfm View Post
    Heh, You havent seen the California scene. It would shock you what people are capable, namely the ones you think are peaceful. Not all attacks have to be physical.
    Non-physical attacks against people spreading hatred against groups of persons? Sounds pretty reasonable if you ask me.

  8. #113
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redcometfm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wish it were Los Angeles. Soon, very soon.
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    Non-physical attacks against people spreading hatred against groups of persons? Sounds pretty reasonable if you ask me.
    No, not that. Just conducting equally "violent" attacks and not necessarily against, like you said, people spreading hatred against groups of persons.

  9. #114
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    So, if you could please give some examples? So far that's very vague.

  10. #115
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    Quote Quote:
    How accepted is it today to be a role model, a star,a famous person and homosexual?
    Is it really "better" for someone who is homosexual, to remain silent just because the world will "rise up against him/her" after he/she have announced it?
    How socially accepted is it today to be homosexual? Where is it more accepted, and why is that? What do you think?

    And what do you think about homosexuality in general and why?
    Are you pro-homosexuality or con-homosexuality? Are you religious and are your views on homosexuality based upon your religious beliefs?
    It really depends. Amongst the homosexual community, you're admired and popular, even if your work sucks. However, amongst majority, you'd be hated or shunned, probably. There'd be at least a group trying to put you down and even someone trying to kill you. The world is too closeminded.

    It depends. It's not better for the person, but the world is full of idiots that can't accept anything that's not their way. Those same idiots won't hesitate to attack the homosexuals or even kill them, so for safety's sake, it may be better for the homosexuals to keep their true sex hidden.

    It's more socially accepted than ages ago, but still not as accepted. In America, there's been reports of attacks on homosexuals, even murders. Few days ago, I read how this group of gang members kidnapped a 17-year old boy and his about 30-year old lover and tortured them, and broke into the older guy's home and robbed his brother. There will be idiots and gangmembers that won't accept anything (irony, gang members? lulz), but there are some areas that accept it. This could be due to the majority of the people being homosexual.

    I don't mind homosexuality. It's up to others to live the way they want. Hell, I even support homosexual marriage. Why care? It doesn't affect us. Those that complain about how marriage is a holy union are just being bigoted idiots as heterosexual couples are the ones divorcing. If marriage is a holy union, then why the fuck is the divorce rate high (last I heard anyway)?

    I'm not religious nor do I believe in god... which probably is the reason why I don't mind homosexuality or am not close minded to it. Most homophobes use religion as excuse, which means they can't think for themselves or have good reason to explain why they're against homosexuality.


    Is there proof that they were formerly homosexual? For all we know, these guys could be really anti-homosexuals and are bullshitting, or they weren't really homosexuals in the first place. Plus, those sites look biased against homosexuality, so it's a bad idea to trust them. But of course, as long as it helps prove your point, you wouldn't care.
    What they say shouldn't be counted as truth... not from a biased site that opposes sexuality.

    Quote Quote:
    Who created homosexuality, asexuality and bisexuality and Why? The supporters of homosexuality, asexuality and bisexuality say God, while anit-supporters of homosexuality, asexuality and bisexuality say the Devil.

    If God really created those sexualities, when did he create them? After God created the heavens and earth, it was not good in His eyes that man should be alone. When God realized Adam's loneliness, why didn't He create another man for Adam's official companion not a Woman, because Man and Man or Woman and Woman were never apart of Gods plan for planet earth.
    When did the devil have power to create homosexuals, asexuals, and bisexuals? Wouldn't god have done anything to oppose it or stop it if he was really against it?

    How do you know? If god does exist, then why would he let homosexuals and etc be free? Why not smite them with his holy thunder of death or something? He did flood the world, why not wipe them out as well? This whole Adam and Eve thing makes no sense though, but whatever people wanna believe.

    Quote Quote:
    Adam and Eve created the genealogy of Lord Jesus Christ. What genealogy Satan has created on this planet so far? None, but he's working very hard to maintain the lies about Man and Man or Woman and Woman practices and relationships for the next generations of Man and Man or Woman and Woman by introducing sinful thoughts into your minds, exposing you to sexy forbidden literatures that say it okay, and telling you through temptations that those feelings are from God.
    So Jesus shouldn't be considered a lord as Adam and Eve were chucked out of the Garden of Eden or earned god's wrath. Why accept Jesus when Adam and Eve made a big oops and ate the forbidden fruit?

    Any proof it's him? Any proof homosexuality isn't from birth?

    Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    All sin is offensive to God and only He is the sovereign judge for sin. By His order, homosexuality is a sin and societies cannot change God's laws and standards which is the core reason why the homosexual lifestyle is not accepted.
    Yet, god allows priests, rabbi, and religious authority figures to molest and sodomize boys. Wouldn't he try to stop that kind of thing? Before talking about society and homosexuality, why not talk about religious figures committing acts of homosexuality?

    That's not the reason why the homosexual lifestyle isn't accepted. People use that as an excuse to not accept it, but they don't accept it because they're closeminded and they're scared. Homosexuality isn't something they're used to, and they're disgusted by the thought, hence they oppose it and use religion as excuse.

    Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    What do you based your logic on for supporting homosexuality?
    What do you base your logic on for being against homosexuality?
    WITHOUT mentioning religion, that is. If you can't think of a reason why, it just proves you're another sheep that follows what the mass says.

    Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    Every schools I when to from pre-school to high school and even college were all Christian schools too and I was taught the complete opposite what you studied at your childhood Christian school about homosexuality and God's love for sinners not their sins. With that being said, on both sides of this discussion, there would always be strong opposing views.
    So you were raised to be against homosexuality. That should be enough indication that you're biased and not really worth debating with as you can't really explain why you hate homosexuality without bringing up religion or what you were taught.
    There will always be strong opposing views in any discussion. You mad because people don't agree with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    You misunderstood my comment and if I disrespected you, please accept my apology. I do not buy the argument that a person was born gay. You either become gay by force or experimentation or choice. And if a person wants to be gay, their actions have consequences.

    As for whether God approves of my hatred towards gay people, that is a double edge sword question. There is an old saying that people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. If you are a Catholic, do you support the Gay Priest Sex Scandal and do you think the church should accept homosexuality?
    Why not? A person being born gay would make sense, as there have been reports of the homosexuals themselves not knowing whether they were gay or not. Almost everyone goes through that phase... why would people choose homosexuality when it's strongly opposed? The fact that they can't help it shows that it's really something mental or from birth.
    Please answer why someone would choose to be something that's strongly opposed?

  11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #116
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Swallow Valley Mall
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,880
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    Even if some gay people do attack straight people without provocation, and I won't say it isn't possible because even gay people can be violent, it says nothing about all gay people. That would be like someone saying the straight lifestyle is sinful because some straight people murder, do drugs, and steal. When it's flipped, the insanity of the argument becomes clear.

    I know many gay people who are the nicest people you will ever meet, and they would never support unprovoked attacks on anyone. Retaliation, on the other hand, is expected. People can only be pushed so far before they push back.


    OCCUPY THE WORLD

    I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

  13. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #117
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redcometfm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wish it were Los Angeles. Soon, very soon.
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    Gay people are no different than straight people. They'll be just as prejudiced or accepting of straights as vice versa. Straights and Homosexuals have their good and bad sides. You only need to see the painted up homosexuals who went to a church in San Francisco and spit right into a priest's face during a ceremony (luckily the priest was humbly pacified about it). So let's not get delusional and pretend that the gay community are literally a bunch of fairies because, brother, they aren't.

  15. #118
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Synthoxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Beside Musical Notes, (sucky) Colorado
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    Hohum, I'll inject my ideals the original topic at hand. (:

    While I think it's more accepted than, say, c. 1960's, I don't think that it's so far along we can stop having parades now. I mean, there are still kids around my school who get called 'fag' behind their backs, or 'gay' is now used as an insult ('That's gay! (as in, stupid or riduclous). I think Hollywood accepts it because Hollywood is backwards to actual society. If they weren't in Hollywood, where the standard is high to be beautiful and elegant and godly, then they'd be picked on just like everyone else.

    Now, hmm, where to start with the other stuff going on.

    First off, I'm going to start off with this: I don't believe in God, but I'm going to try not to be offensive (if you're offended, I'm really, reallyyyy sorry )

    I support gay people. Why? Because they're people. I have a strong social compass and just because someone does something differently than you in the bedroom, doesn't mean you have to go around with hate. However, it also doesn't mean you have to accept it. Just respect it, and respect that not everyone follows the religious moral plight that you do.

    I think the Bible is outdated, and doesn't fit society today. We've evolved too much for it's way of life. People focus some things mentioned, but ignore others (they focus on sodomy and 'no man shall lay with another man', but ignore the fact that women aren't allowed to speak, and divorce isn't tolerated for anything other than adultery, etc, etc). If you sincerely believe that someone will not have intimate relations because their intention is not to procreate, you have been living under a dark, yet funny, rock. That is not society anymore. To expect someone to have the urge to take their relationship to the next level, but forever be kept at a junior high stage because "God said so" and they can't procreate (but can adopt children, which is a lot productive btw) is insane.

    And don't even start the 'it's unnatural' argument. Take a look around you. Everything that was man-made is unnatural. Those glasses, that building, the sewer system? Unnatural in God's eyes. Because God didn't create it, amiright? And homosexuality is 'natural' because homosexual animals have existed since the beginning of time. And I've also got news for anyone who dares to break out the 'we're not animals' argument - WE ARE. Mammals. According to evolution, we evolved for an animal. We've got big brains that build stuff, and that's great, but that doesn't change the fact that WE. ARE. ANIMALS. We have basic animal insticts like defending our "territory" (way of life, house, family, etc.). We. Are. Animals. Period. (:

    In case that wall of text makes you go tl;dr, I've got the lowdown for you: Homosexuality isn't 'unnatural', the bible is too outdated for society as we know it, we are animals, and I don't think homosexuality is really anyone's concern. ^^; They're people, regardless of whether you think so or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by redcometfm View Post
    Gay people are no different than straight people. They'll be just as prejudiced or accepting of straights as vice versa. Straights and Homosexuals have their good and bad sides. You only need to see the painted up homosexuals who went to a church in San Francisco and spit right into a priest's face during a ceremony (luckily the priest was humbly pacified about it). So let's not get delusional and pretend that the gay community are literally a bunch of fairies because, brother, they aren't.
    I agree. There are sweet gay people and there are sweet straight people, but there are also gay people who you want to punch in the face and straight people who you want to punch in the face. Why? Because they're people. -broken record- There are always people you want to punch in the face. It's the fact of life. (:

    [/off soapbox]

    I try hard to revive dead threads as of late... >_>
    Last edited by Synthoxide; November 23, 2010 at 02:50 AM.


    Art by わん子 & 白树
    生きて、笑って、愛して。
    From, your neighborhood synthie-chan.

  16. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #119
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Heterosexuality contra Homosexuality

    The old "don't ask, don't tell" rule of the US military is abolished. From now on, professed homosexuals may serve in the US army.
    Since 1994 under Bill Clinton, the rule "don't ask, don't tell" allowed homosexuals to serve in the army, as long as they don't profess their sexuality. In return, it was not allowed to ask army soldiers for their sexuality. This rule was introduced to allow homosexuals to serve in the army at all. Since that, 14,000 homosexual soldiers were dismissed for confessing their sexuality.
    The acceptance of openly homosexual people in the military was one of the president Obama's promises during his election campaign.
    Source: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/h...anns-1.1037950

    Wow, that is so late. The US really took their time once again. But, after all, the step is done now. The conservatives, as always, still protest against this - seems their minds are still stuck in medieval age.




    Another news: Many homosexuals are angry about the FIFA decision about having the world cup 2022 in Qatar. Homosexuality is prohibited in Qatar and can be punished with up to five years imprisonment. A US citizen was punished with six months and 90 whiplashes for homosexual activities for example.

    After deciding for Qatar, fifa president Sepp Blatter reassured the fans that they would be allowed to drink alcohol, but even mocked homosexuals when saying that homosexuals probably shouldn't have sex during that world cup.
    Homosexual football fan organisations also protested against having the world cup 2018 in Russia, as violence against homosexuals was still normal in Russia. They also would rather have Theo Zwanziger (german football association president) instead of Sepp Blatter, as Zwanziger is said to do a lot for homosexuals in football.
    Last edited by Roflkopt3r; January 19, 2011 at 12:31 PM.

New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts