Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Claymore 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

This is where you post the spoilers for the the next chapter and discuss away. In case you are wondering, this will comprise of Spoilers Pics, Summaries, & Discussion.

Rules to note :

1) Please post pictures, summaries and scripts of the upcoming chapter here. Translations are also welcomed and appreciated. Please do not post babelfish/google translations. For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. Just post the Japanese text and a translator will take care of it when he/she has time to spare.

2) NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS.
    If not, you will be shot by us!! This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

3) If you like, you can also use the spoiler tag.

That's all folks, just remember, no spamming. And read on, if you want to get 'spoiled'.

Remember, the usual forum rules apply.

Go read chapter 103.
    Last edited by Akiyama; May 01, 2010 at 10:38 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 103 Spoiler Thread

Spoiler show

Chinese scan is out by TSS, but they have requested that the scan not be posted here at MangaHelpers.

Spoiler: Short summary of the chapter. show
    Last edited by trickster; April 28, 2010 at 11:38 PM.

3. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 103 Spoiler Thread

Chinsese scanlation (chanlation):
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=759078033
    (it's not posted on MH but on Baidu :P).

Translation from Chinese:
    http://forums.narutofan.com/showthre...1#post32494701
    Thank Weils for translation and Ryus for posting it (since Weils had to delete his translation on animesuki because of rules).

5. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ssj4jw's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

Dauf gave a good attempt but like Deneve said it was inevitable that he would be defeated. So does Priscilla really have her memories back or does she just vaguely remember killing Teresa?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hard to tell if her memories of Teresa or the "Teresa incident" are fully back, or not.

Though Priscilla definately knows enough of Teresa, that she wants to kill Teresa AGAIN (a 2nd time).

if i had to guess, I think Priscilla's has ALL of her memories back in full now. but, who knows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually... chapter 103 pages 17 and 18 and then pages 21 and 22-23

in pages 17 and 18:

Priscilla vague remembers now, but she can't remember Teresa's face... !!!!! ... the last pic of page 18 shows that Priscilla suddenly remembers!

in pages 21 and 22-23:

it then proves it. Priscilla has her memories of Teresa back, and wants to kill Teresa AGAIN (a 2nd time), saying that she is "lucky" to get to do so.

in page 21:

it seems that Awakened Priscilla isn't interested in any memories of her past (non-Awakened) life, and erases them from her mind forever.

But, there's one memory, of Teresa, that Priscilla wants to hold onto forever (or at least until she kills Teresa Again).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if Priscilla realizes that Clare merely has Teresa's flesh inside her.... or is Priscilla mistaking Clare's face and body for Teresa's face and body?, lol.

OR...

maybe Priscilla is actually talking about CLARE. maybe human Clare's face looking at Awakening Priscilla (long ago) is what is bothering Priscilla? (though, then surely Priscilla would ahve known that she couldn't be killing Clare twice...)

these pages don't quite make sense (contradictory), yet, at least to me anyways.

i'll have to think about these things in this post a bit more.... lol.

err... just looked at the pages again carefully...

it must be Teresa that Priscilla is talking about. Which, means that Priscilla must realize "Teresa" is now "inside or a part of" Clare. Thus Priscilla is after Clare's head (life), which will also be "Teresa's (2nd) death", if she kills Clare.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.

woot woot, Deneve and Helen (and Clare) are going towards the Destroyer.

(I had reasoned that logically, this was their only chance to survive, so it's way cool that this is actually what Yagi is having them do, hehe!!!)

(though, Clare should took my "too late advice" and just STAYED buried inside the Destroyer's body, and this whole mess might have been avoided.... or even better... Priscilla goes to kill the Destroyer, and all of a suddenly partially Awakened Clare shoots out of the Destroyer's body, surprising Priscilla, and TAKES HER HEAD, killing Priscilla, just like Priscilla had done to Teresa!!!)

(Clare should never have crawled or "birthed" her way out of the Destroyer's tentacled body naked... lol. Should have stayed in their, and waiting for unsuspecting Priscilla to come to kill the Destroyer and in surprise take off Priscilla's head with her partially Awakened speed from her weird horse/hoof-like speed legs)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; May 01, 2010 at 07:52 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel that Priscilla has realised that Teresa is part of Clare but just wants to kill her again to really finish her off.

But in all honesty, it was a pretty crap chapter, a month of waiting and we get this.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is there any chance that Priscilla might be mistaking herself as the headless corpse shadow and Teresa as the executioner of her shadow in that one pic on whatever page of chapter 103 (too lazy to go and get the right page) ??

(this doesn't make sense though, if Priscilla thinks that Teresa had beheaded her, as she says she is "lucky"-glad to be able to kill Teresa again)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KayalhawK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember that she recalled Clare's 'smell' as familiar...could be because she has the same Yoma flesh as Teresa.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member p1xel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF?22 pages after a month of waiting?this sucks...
    That battle was boring...lucky it finally ended.Good that priscilla`s memory or a part of it is back,maybe next chapter will be bettter and BIGGER...
    I want to see miria!:P She wasn`t here for a long time.
    Finally i wanna see what`s going on with Raki...i know only that he won`t die
    Battle with destroyer and demons and we`re on a good way to end that arc

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Awsome chapter but really enoying only getting 22 pages and a duaf fight, could have atleast shown whats going on with other characters with 1 pagers

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"the chapter revealed a few things, so it wasn't pointless.

1. the long awaited confrontation/battle between Priscilla and the Destroyer
    2. the infected hosts can use the infection/projectiles for their own ends/needs
    3. Riful is probably dead (due to being forgotten).
    4. Dauf is dead. see his death. Priscilla finally kills him without question.
    5. Priscilla finally regains her memory(ies) of Teresa, and is thus DEAD-SET on killing Clare-Teresa (again).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    not bad for only ~20 pages

maybe the 20 pages of chapter 103, will be made up with 40-60 pages of an epic battle of:

Priscilla vs the Destroyer vs Deneve+Helen+Clare

I/we can hope, hehe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

speculation:

1. is Clare's Awakening ability going to be restored? (since Priscilla regained her memories of Teresa, will it now be Clare's turn to regain her ability to Awaken?)

2. if so, will a projectile from the Destroyer be used to break Clare's mental block/wedge, thus allowing her to Awaken again?

OR

3. if so, will Rafaela (inside Clare's head) and/or the Destroyer (itself) have something to do with breaking Clare's mental block/wedge, thus allowing her to Awaken again?

(sorry, i don't have much optimism that the Destroyer is going to beat Priscilla)"

-HK

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm the only thing with clare awakening is that we know its nether going to end well... Does any one know how long Claymore is estimated to go on for, i'm assuming at the end of this whole conflict, were going to be left with a 'its not the end its just the begining' sort of thing where the plot is going to move towards the organisation and the dragon kin whole scenario.

Also does anyone find it pretty wierd how it actaully is basically Priscilla vs the Destroyer vs Deneve+Helen+Clare now, i duno at the begining it seemed like it was a battle royale, sort of forgot the organisations single digits have been pwned and the watchers are all gone par Prisciila ><

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShuter View Post
    Hmm the only thing with clare awakening is that we know its nether going to end well... Does any one know how long Claymore is estimated to go on for, i'm assuming at the end of this whole conflict, were going to be left with a 'its not the end its just the begining' sort of thing where the plot is going to move towards the organisation and the dragon kin whole scenario.

Also does anyone find it pretty wierd how it actaully is basically Priscilla vs the Destroyer vs Deneve+Helen+Clare now, i duno at the begining it seemed like it was a battle royale, sort of forgot the organisations single digits have been pwned and the watchers are all gone par Prisciila ><
    Yagi once stated in an interview Claymore was planned at being 25 volumes long (were at 19 now) but if he still aims at it being 25 volumes or his increased/decreased it I'm not sure on though.

so if 25 volumes is still the plan we have 40 chapters to go (4 more for volume 19 and 6 each for volume 20-25)

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Revyon's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I' can confirm the Yagi's interview in which he spoke of the duration of claymore. His or project idea was to finish the series between 24 to 26 volumes. Now, according to what we saw in Chapter 103 and counting all the other things in dance that were left hanging by the author (another continent, reki, and myria's claymore), I believe that the author begin to speed up what happens in chapters .

Do you know when the chapter 104 raw will be realeased?
    Last edited by Revyon; June 02, 2010 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply