Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 27 and 28 Discussion/Predictions

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 27 and 28 Discussion/Predictions

RAW is HERE
    RAW is still only to be used by JAC Group for Scanlations!

Translations:
    27: http://translations.shamannet.com/?p=307
    28: http://translations.shamannet.com/?p=310

No Chapter till June

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 27 and 28 Discussion/Predictions

Awww...no chapter till June, shame. BUT THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME, I KNOW IT!

I guess that Matsudaira does look slightly like that Magnum serve guy without the hat...and what a change to Yamato...I reckon it'll be a 3-2 win for the 3rd Court, Krauser and Tezuka winning.

Btw, Sai you might've missed the whole of Page 14, you translated Page 15 as 14 and 15 as 16 cuz theres the bit where Atobe was speaking. Chapter 27
    Last edited by Bowser; April 03, 2010 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww...Akutsu stays at the 5th court? Perhaps he'll be the gate keeper who'll try and keep Echizen down.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, heres my prediction.

I predict Matsudaira will have a serve superior to Magnum serve and Miyako to have some sort of super ninja movements. 3rd courts double team will shut them both down and I think they will beat Shiraishi + Kirihara.

Two wings of Kyushu will be interesting, I reckon they might have a chance but I dont think they will win.

Krauser to win!!!! He will crucify his opponent when he is losing! That guy probably wont be seen much, he doesn't look it.

Tezuka to win but after seeing Yamatos enormous improvement.

Atobe V Irie!!!!! Irie wins since we havent him play, we need to know how good he is. Maybe super insight!!

But if they lose, they stay on 5th court again...and then the losers come back.

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Btw, Sai you might've missed the whole of Page 14, you translated Page 15 as 14 and 15 as 16 cuz theres the bit where Atobe was speaking. Chapter 27
    You're right! let me go scan the page and correct

Corrected the translation.

Missing Page: http://translations.shamannet.com/wp...uri_27_014.jpg
    Last edited by Sai_the_Shaman; April 03, 2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Atobe vs Irie is sick. Though it will obviously be to show us Irie's skill. Sorry Atobe. Though I do love this lineup.

Okay here is my prediction. Everyone loses except Tachibana and Chitose.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope D2, D1 win, too bad for Tezuka, but his captain need sometimes to shine, coming back and all. It GOT to get to S1, so I just pick out 2 loses, not that I don't like Krauser, but the two double pair seem more awesome.

Or maybe it will be a tease and we won't get to see Irie, if that is the case, then I think Tezuka might win S2.

If I were Oni, I'll pick Krauser and Kirihara to be a team, blood's going to fly.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Atobe vs Irie is sick. Though it will obviously be to show us Irie's skill. Sorry Atobe. Though I do love this lineup.

Okay here is my prediction. Everyone loses except Tachibana and Chitose.
    I feel like Atobe is going to use World of Ice and Irie will have no weaknesses, in the beginning. Then atobe will suddenly see one with his great insight, and be able to win. I just can't see atobe being left behind..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we'll see Tachibana/Chitose win in Doubles, and probably Tezuka. Everyone else will lose. Although, I guess Yamato must have powered up a lot since graduating. So maybe he'll win to highlight his growth, and then Krauser will win his match. I think Krauser is the most in need of a win out of all of the middle schoolers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wins:
    Kirihara/Shiraishi
    Krauser
    Atobe

BELIEVE

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If there MUST be two winners, the two doubles or 1 doubles and Krauser (because the guy Krauser is playing looks retarded) will win.

Tezuka isn't winning, for sure. Yamato will be his mountain.
    Atobe isn't winning, for sure. Irie has been shown to be one of the strongest in the series so far with his "Kabuto-like" confidence.

Quote Quote:
    I feel like Atobe is going to use World of Ice and Irie will have no weaknesses, in the beginning. Then atobe will suddenly see one with his great insight, and be able to win. I just can't see atobe being left behind..
    Irie is most likely the leader of court 3. There is no way Atobe is winning this. Atobe may even lose straight sets.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    If there MUST be two winners, the two doubles or 1 doubles and Krauser (because the guy Krauser is playing looks retarded) will win.
    I agree!!!

But why not Tezuka winning? Yamato must've made beyond massive progress to be able to beat Tezuka who beat him two years ago...

I don't think Atobe will win either. Its either a close tiebreaker or straight sets.

My first bet would be Krauser + Tezuka. If not, its Krauser + Tachibana/Chitose to highlight the superiority of Court 3 and introducing losers back.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So, the majority believes Krauser will win for sure, also that Shiraishi/Kirihara will lose D2... that means in order to reach S1 either Chitose/Tachibana or Tezuka has to lose.
    To be honest I can't see Tezuka losing to Yamato, two Pinnacles should be enough to make him win.
    That would mean Chitose/Tachibana lose, yet they are the Wings of Kyushuu (wasn't it?), so maybe they win everyting from D1 to S2 and swap courts, Atobe wouldn't accept it and he and Irie would still play with Irie winning 6-0... maybe something like that, though that'd mean those high schoolers were weaker than expected.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So far, based on what I can tell of Konomi's patterns, the people newly introduced who look cool/scary to a Japanese fangirl, are in fact the strongest.

I.E: Kazuya, Irie, Oni

This means that court 4-16 mean absolutely nothing to Konomi. The strongest characters are in courts 1, 2, and 3. Those are the players that Konomi will use to make the middle-schoolers "climb higher." (With the exception of Oni who is in court 5)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GP Kyo's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

I think if Tezuka loses, then the probabilities of Atobe losing too will dramatically increase... yet if Tezuka actually wins, the probabilities of Atobe winning won't increase that much, but c'mon we all know that Atobe is batman, and if he loses badly, lots of fangirls would comit suicide, so Konomi you are warned...

Also Chitose may be a good player and he knows Tachibana very well, but in doubles se can't use his saiki kanpatsu... so what will happen?(though saiki is by far the worst of the 3 doors, almost always being defeated by various players, Yanagi's data is probably better than this XD)

I wanted Akutsu instead of Krauser
    Let's just hope Krauser crucifies his opponent to compensate this...

by the way, wasn't that Rikkai Retsuden manga included in this month's magazine?
    Tennis is my art of war

New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast