Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 07

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leecherboy's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 07

The end of the first season!
    Get it here:
    Megaupload
    Sendspace

Enjoy!

Unfortunately, there's quite a break before the next chapter, but I guess it'd catch up real soon with the original series if there wasn't...
    Raruto Sisepuede season 2 started a while ago!
    On an entirely unrelated note, if you like Queen's Blade, you can now try the fan-made game QB Battle programmed by yours truly! Regular updates at my site.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nurarihyon no Mago Re: Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 07

Damn, I didn't notice I posted this in the wrong thread... *smacks himself*

/nitpicky mode on

Page 5 - You left Fubuki's flashback cutoff bubble in Spanish. After a bit of research, I've finally found it: chapter 23, "I don't think you quite got it. You are going to tell me..." (willingly or not)

Page 7 - "It was a live-action flick of Goku. Something really expected." In Spanish there's no way to say "live-action", so "with real-life actors" is just one of the possible replacements for that nonexistant word. And it's expected, not unexpected.

Page 8 - Isn't it called punching bag, instead of boxing sack?

(I took the trouble to look for my Star Wars DVDs to check Saske's line "I might have been called that in ancient times", but much to my disappointment, it wasn't the same Obi-Wan said, not even in Spanish XD)
    Last edited by unok-kun; April 09, 2010 at 11:43 AM.
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leecherboy's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 07

The first chapter of Raruto Sisepuede Season 2 will appear on October 1st, so that means I'll have it translated for the 22nd. Also, since the new opening won't be animated by Jesulink, it might be released on October 1st too, or maybe later.
    Raruto Sisepuede season 2 started a while ago!
    On an entirely unrelated note, if you like Queen's Blade, you can now try the fan-made game QB Battle programmed by yours truly! Regular updates at my site.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply