Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who did Kabuto summon?

Voters
837. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minato (4th Hokage)

68 8.12%
  • Orochimaru

10 1.19%
  • Sage of the Six Paths

189 22.58%
  • Uchiha Madara

412 49.22%
  • Uchiha Izuna

116 13.86%
  • Hashirama (1st Hokage)

42 5.02%
Thread Closed
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Thread: Who did Kabuto summon?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who did Kabuto summon?

Either way, when it's revealed to not be Madara, or that Madara isn't Obito, I'm gonna be so happy. Why there are still people who think Madara is Obito is beyond me. Obito was crushed under tons of rocks. Crushed to death. Period. It's like people consider Obito is the only other existing Uchiha in history. No evidence backs up that claim. At all. Madara is shown to be an old man. Obito should be Kakashi's age. That within itself is proof enough. Oh well. I'll just opt to ignore those claims altogether.
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

could madara be shisui? genius ninja with a vengeance against the leaf

it's not like he couldn't gain access to replacement sharingans

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    Either way, when it's revealed to not be Madara, or that Madara isn't Obito, I'm gonna be so happy. Why there are still people who think Madara is Obito is beyond me. Obito was crushed under tons of rocks. Crushed to death. Period. It's like people consider Obito is the only other existing Uchiha in history. No evidence backs up that claim. At all. Madara is shown to be an old man. Obito should be Kakashi's age. That within itself is proof enough. Oh well. I'll just opt to ignore those claims altogether.

I don't think people are claiming Tobi is Obito, but that Tobi's body could very well be Obito's... The hairstyle, the rediculous young look he had when he fought with Minato... it's really not streching it.

The similar look is beyond similar. Kakashi's MS dojutsu being the exact opposite of Tobi's doujutsu.

Nothing knocks the possibility of Tobi being Obito's body,,, we have great manga material to point towards Tobi being an entity with Obito's body rather than anyone else's.

True it could be Madara's real body... but i am not going to go ahead and say it without a doubt.... there is a clear reason as to why Kishi is trying hard to keep his face hidden and i highly doubt that in the end it will be to only reveal and it's Madara's face after all, it likely will be much more than that.

Current Tobi could simply be some kind of puppet which the real Madara would use within the shadows to control everything. Given Madara's eye power which according to Itachi is still intact.... Madara could maybe somehow use Obito's remaining Sharingan as a medium to use the body as his own why he himself is hidden somewhere because his real body is so torn apart.

The long hair Madara / Short haired tobi making appearances back and forth showed us that Kishi did not mess up by having a long haired Madara meet Itachi, but it was indeed what he wanted Madara to look like when he met him and when he met Kisame in the same era.

Short haired Tobi fighting Minato
    Long haired Madara meets Itachi and Kisame
    Now back to short haired Tobi who claims to be Madara

they could very well be the same person, but two different bodies....

Either way i don't believe Obito is conscious.... he may very well be alive but under Madara's control so that it's just as if he was really dead. The reason as to why Madara could have picked his body is simply because there was no other Uchiha body to get.... the clan hadnt been wiped yet and Madara was too weak to go on and engage a fight with his original body. That or Obito's Sharingan was what got his attention as it's unique ability maybe acting ala Shisui was something that would proove to be extremely valuable back then and even now as he's still using it over a Rinnegan.

Obito has no role into this, if it turns out to be his body it will be all there is to it... Obito pulling that kind of plan up his ass would be the worst thing i could ever see Kishi doing with this manga.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he might have summoned a son of the sage of the 6 paths. Madara said he was shrewd to have such a summon... if he somehow had the dna of the oldest son, that is someone Madara could fear. Who knows maybe it could even be his father or grandfather. Madara is cold. I don't think seeing his grandfather or even father would make him sad or something. Unless there is a untold story of Madara having a bastard son.

This or maybe it is someone different altogether. There is a big hole between the sage of six paths and today. It could be someone important in this link too that Madara and some others know about. SOmething like this Orochimaru could know too and Kabuto could find out. Since Mifune I have thought the sage could have been a samurai at one time. He was not the beginning of time. I think there is more to this story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the summon was an Uchiha , because Uchiha zombi hasn't any reason for admire Naruto after getting hit by his Rasengan ...

So I think he/she should be an Uzumaki or Senju or Sage of six path ...

imagine this :

Naruto beat Sage of six path by his almighty jutsus ( Rasengan and Kagebunshin ) and Sage of six path would look at him and says :

" Young boy , you are my true successor ... You are true Savior .... I'm glad that I see you .... because ... I see the man who can bring peace in this world ... and now , I can rest in peace ... "

and Naruto make a thumb for him ...

no matter who is in lost coffin ( Kabuto's trump card ) , he/she will say something like this to Naruto this after Naruto beat him/her .
    Last edited by shafagh; October 08, 2011 at 05:45 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    I don't think people are claiming Tobi is Obito, but that Tobi's body could very well be Obito's... The hairstyle, the rediculous young look he had when he fought with Minato... it's really not streching it.

The similar look is beyond similar. Kakashi's MS dojutsu being the exact opposite of Tobi's doujutsu.

Nothing knocks the possibility of Tobi being Obito's body,,, we have great manga material to point towards Tobi being an entity with Obito's body rather than anyone else's.

True it could be Madara's real body... but i am not going to go ahead and say it without a doubt.... there is a clear reason as to why Kishi is trying hard to keep his face hidden and i highly doubt that in the end it will be to only reveal and it's Madara's face after all, it likely will be much more than that.

Current Tobi could simply be some kind of puppet which the real Madara would use within the shadows to control everything. Given Madara's eye power which according to Itachi is still intact.... Madara could maybe somehow use Obito's remaining Sharingan as a medium to use the body as his own why he himself is hidden somewhere because his real body is so torn apart.

The long hair Madara / Short haired tobi making appearances back and forth showed us that Kishi did not mess up by having a long haired Madara meet Itachi, but it was indeed what he wanted Madara to look like when he met him and when he met Kisame in the same era.

Short haired Tobi fighting Minato
    Long haired Madara meets Itachi and Kisame
    Now back to short haired Tobi who claims to be Madara

they could very well be the same person, but two different bodies....

Either way i don't believe Obito is conscious.... he may very well be alive but under Madara's control so that it's just as if he was really dead. The reason as to why Madara could have picked his body is simply because there was no other Uchiha body to get.... the clan hadnt been wiped yet and Madara was too weak to go on and engage a fight with his original body. That or Obito's Sharingan was what got his attention as it's unique ability maybe acting ala Shisui was something that would proove to be extremely valuable back then and even now as he's still using it over a Rinnegan.

Obito has no role into this, if it turns out to be his body it will be all there is to it... Obito pulling that kind of plan up his ass would be the worst thing i could ever see Kishi doing with this manga.
    Madara has been around since before the village formations. Madara "died" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy before Obito existed in his father's father's father's father's scrotum. Obito was killed in some country miles away from Konoha. Besides the fact of proving how Madara would know some subpar Uchiha was crushed under tons of rocks miles away from Konoha, why would he even go and get his mashed body when Obito himself wasn't even the only Uchiha to exist in that time? The clan wasn't massacred yet. There were plenty of amazing Uchiha to choose from. Obito was in Kakashi's group just as Naruto was in Sasuke's group. Worst student of that year with the best student of that year. Therefore, your point is not valid of even considerable evidence.

Hair styles... are you serious, bro? In the three year time skip, every rookie had a style change. Why wouldn't Madara have a style change all the years he's been alive? Therefore, your point is not valid or even considerable evidence.

So what if he's adamant of not showing his face. So is Kakashi. Kakashi in fact, has been covering his face ever since he was a kid. Have we ever seen his face? No. We will ever see his face? No. Does that mean Kakashi is hiding a secret identity? No. Just because a character is wearing a mask doesn't imply that they are hiding an alternate identity. At least, it's not implied that it's 100% that fact. Therefore, your point is not valid or even considerable evidence.

Granted, you could be just trying to justify other people's claims and these are not your own, still, you shouldn't try to justify such outlandish claims, man. There's really no basis at all for Obito to have anything to do with the story besides giving Kakashi his eyeball. Period.
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member UchihaUchiha's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

an ancient shinobi from the time of the RS.a student of his who went the dark way.just a guess.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

urmm... i think he summoned mizuki, its been heavily hinted throughout the manga that madara feared him so

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

....Mizuki?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    ....Mizuki?
    urmm well yea! i think he's the sixth coffin, do u doubt my theory ?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    urmm well yea! i think he's the sixth coffin, do u doubt my theory ?
    Yes... of course. What the hell is Mizuki going to do? He was epic pwned by 12 year old pre-Gennin Naruto - his first opponent actually. He's a really weak Chuunin; Madara could literally kill him with a glance....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha yea i know i know, but in all honesty based on what kabuto has stated it is someone who would mess up madaras plan and someone he might know, so imo its either izuna or the real madara, the sage of six paths was on my list, but i doubt madara has any personal relation with him

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thread is close, because question was answered, so the topic lost relevance.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41