Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Part 2 = 'bigger' part 1?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakura Hime's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Part 2 = 'bigger' part 1?

Quote Originally Posted by soulbane_zp View Post
    You are also forgetting (since you relay so much on Kishi's interviews) that Kishi said there will be an interlude training arc before the final events of the manga.

We are now in that final training interlude arc.

I don't know why people take these interviews so seriously. He never reveals anything major in them. He just says what we already know, with a few hints of what will probably happen. He never hinted on Pain vs Naruto happening, that took 50 chapters or so, and was the best fight in Naruto to date, for example. This is supposed to be Kakashi's year and Shikamaru is supposed to be Naruto's right hand man, Sakura will be more heroine like. We are already getting close to half-year period, all of this is yet to happen in the manga.

I remember reading it from Japanese version (2010), Kishimoto Sama didn't say about that final training interlude. And he didn't say that it's getting toward the end of the whole story...It's likely toward the end of Part 2.

Because there are too much left to write about other characters and gaps. Which it will take years (in real life) to draw/write all of them.

And for Naruto vs Pain, Kishimoto Sama did say that Naruto will colide with Pain.

Anyway, I highly doubt that the manga will end in this part. But just wait and see.

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Hime View Post
    I remember reading it from Japanese version (2010), Kishimoto Sama didn't say about that final training interlude. And he didn't say that it's getting toward the end of the whole story...It's likely toward the end of Part 2.

Because there are too much left to write about other characters and gaps. Which it will take years (in real life) to draw/write all of them.

And for Naruto vs Pain, Kishimoto Sama did say that Naruto will colide with Pain.

Anyway, I highly doubt that the manga will end in this part. But just wait and see.
    I'm not sure about this Japanese script you are talking about, but the scripts from JumpFesta, that were translated and posted here and at narutofan, has Kishi saying that Naruto will have one last training arc, after which the manga will move towards the conclusion, so...

Link me the interview, where Kishi says Naruto will collide with Pain, I must have missed it. In the list of his official interviews I don't see him saying this anywhere.

How so? Why do you doubt that? It seems to me the 4th ninja war will be the conclusion of this manga. What villains will be left after that? Or you think he will do a timeskip now, when the war is about to start, which makes no sense at all.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakura Hime's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soulbane_zp View Post
    I'm not sure about this Japanese script you are talking about, but the scripts from JumpFesta, that were translated and posted here and at narutofan, has Kishi saying that Naruto will have one last training arc, after which the manga will move towards the conclusion, so...

Link me the interview, where Kishi says Naruto will collide with Pain, I must have missed it. In the list of his official interviews I don't see him saying this anywhere.

How so? Why do you doubt that? It seems to me the 4th ninja war will be the conclusion of this manga. What villains will be left after that? Or you think he will do a timeskip now, when the war is about to start, which makes no sense at all.
    I see your point. But I just think that 4th Ninja War can be filled up with some great fights, missions, etc.

If it will just start like all Tails Beasts rampaging all over the places then Naruto and Bee coming, Then he fight Sasuke, The End....This is just plain boring. Only 7 years old kids would think that this is fun and good plot.

And I think a few months timeskip can make sense. War need good strategy and time to prepare things. If you just jump into it without good preparing, you failed.

My point is that there are a lot of things to write about 4th Ninja War, which it can takes years to write about it, wisely.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Hime View Post
    I see your point. But I just think that 4th Ninja War can be filled up with some great fights, missions, etc.

If it will just start like all Tails Beasts rampaging all over the places then Naruto and Bee coming, Then he fight Sasuke, The End....This is just plain boring. Only 7 years old kids would think that this is fun and good plot.

And I think a few months timeskip can make sense. War need good strategy and time to prepare things. If you just jump into it without good preparing, you failed.

My point is that there are a lot of things to write about 4th Ninja War, which it can takes years to write about it, wisely.
    Yeah, few months is a possibility.

When you mentioned part 3, I was thinking more of a timeskip of the sort of part 1 and part 2. Having a timeskip of couple of years just when the war is about to start doesn't make any sense at all, or in the middle of the war. Kishi doesn't need to do a timeskip to make the war interesting. And in this war, everything would be settled, so after it there would be no material for Kishi to write another whole part.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Shiki Fuin made appearance once again - another point to consider if talking about repetition, but.. but it doesn't look "bigger". I mean, yes, it was half of the Kyuubi's chakra taken, and if taken by that its really "bigger".. but to me it would be more "bigger" if it taken much more amount of time <or chapters, like it was with Sandaime vs Orochimaru but maybe if we talk about soul-chakra thing, Oro's hands were taken in part 1 while <though retrospection, but still> in part 2 half of Kyuubi's chakra was taken, huh>> Still, another repetition from part 1 in part 2.

I think we can also count for "bigger" repetition the thing with Jiraiya and his attempt to make Naruto took control of the Kyuubi <I mean, not the thing which happend during time skip, but the thing before chuunin exam fights> In part 2 Naruto gains full <probably> control over Kyuubi under Killer B <another "funny" and strong character>
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

^^Long time no see...welcome back!...well I have an idea...it's not necessarily bigger...but Naruto felt like having a family with Iruka, Jiraiya...and in part 2 he actually met the family

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess it could only go that way

Kishi may skip some ninjas we want to see lol
    CLEANED

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori
    ^^Long time no see...welcome back!
    Thx benelori, I was on vacation xD Its nice to read 4 chapters in one go xDXDXD

Ok, I added 3 things which seems to be "bigger" <or "stronger"> repetition of part 1 in part 2:
    Part 1:
    - Shiki Fuin - taken Oro's hands
    - training to learn control over Kyuubi's chakra under Jiraiya before chuunin exam fights
    - Naruto felt like having a family with Iruka, Jiraiya, team 7 <particularly his "brother", Sasuke>
    Part 2:
    - Shiki Fuin - taken half of Kyuubi's chakra
    - training to learn control over Kyuubi's chakra under Killer B before the Shinobi WW 4
    - Naruto actually met his parents: Minato & Kushina
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2