Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Shusuke Amagai vs Nnoitra Jiruga

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shusuke Amagai vs Nnoitra Jiruga

Who do you think would take it? The battle takes place in Fake Karakura Town.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Galbert-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shusuke Amagai vs Nnoitra Jiruga

Finally someone on MH steps up and makes a "Amagai v." thread

This goes to Amagai. I know there will be flak from people saying he is filler et al, but dude got a hit on yama-ji. Granted that it shouldn't mean much, I think that he can hold his own against middle-tier Captains.

For this fight, he should have no problems taking out Nnoitra. Amagai simply has too many attacks that he can use aside from having the best bakkotou. I'll go ahead and say that Nnoitra can use GRC, but that simply won't be enough. Homura, Raiendan, Gouen Hyuuga... Amagai>Nnoitra
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jakes
    Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
    ---------

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1691077

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet Nnoitra has shown some incredible durability feats such as manhandling Bankai Ichigo (who was weakened), regeneration, 6 scythes and has managed to slash up Zaraki quite a bit, catching Zaraki's sword, and even stayed in one piece after getting kendo'd by Zaraki. And that happened after he had fought Nel who probabaly weakened Nnoitra a bit. Taking into account that Nnoitra > Grimmjow = Ichigo who also faired about evenly with Amagai.

His hierro would no doubt be able to tank anything Amagai throws at him if vizard Ichigo could tank it and keep on going. Granted if Nnoitra gets trapped in Goen Ryuga he's going to be in some trouble, but I still say he could tank it. The Bakkoto's ability wouldnt affect Nnoitra since he isnt shinigami. Effectively that gives Amagai 2 swords, yet Nnoitra can wield up to 6 scythes from what he's shown so far. All in all I'd say Nnoitra takes this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting....i put Amagai on about Byakuya's level or a fraction below...I think Amagai could take him..
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Amagai his bakkotou is useles here. It disables all shinigami powers wich would lead to instant release on nnoitra.
    I vote a tie for this, it can go either way.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by osking View Post
    Yet Nnoitra has shown some incredible durability feats such as manhandling Bankai Ichigo (who was weakened), regeneration, 6 scythes and has managed to slash up Zaraki quite a bit, catching Zaraki's sword, and even stayed in one piece after getting kendo'd by Zaraki. And that happened after he had fought Nel who probabaly weakened Nnoitra a bit. Taking into account that Nnoitra > Grimmjow = Ichigo who also faired about evenly with Amagai.

His hierro would no doubt be able to tank anything Amagai throws at him if vizard Ichigo could tank it and keep on going. Granted if Nnoitra gets trapped in Goen Ryuga he's going to be in some trouble, but I still say he could tank it. The Bakkoto's ability wouldnt affect Nnoitra since he isnt shinigami. Effectively that gives Amagai 2 swords, yet Nnoitra can wield up to 6 scythes from what he's shown so far. All in all I'd say Nnoitra takes this.
    I won't argue about who will win since I don't know myself. But, just wanted to point out teh bolded part. When an arrancar releases, all injuries b4 that are healed. So basically noitora had 2 lives against ken. The life b4 the release and the one after.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    I won't argue about who will win since I don't know myself. But, just wanted to point out teh bolded part. When an arrancar releases, all injuries b4 that are healed. So basically noitora had 2 lives against ken. The life b4 the release and the one after.
    I meant Nnoitra before he released. Before wasnt really fair since Nnoitra fought several people right before Zaraki showed up, but afterwards became fair game.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by osking View Post
    I meant Nnoitra before he released. Before wasnt really fair since Nnoitra fought several people right before Zaraki showed up, but afterwards became fair game.
    Well ichi didn't really do anything. I mean he was weak enough to get owned by a fraccion. As for nel, yea she scratched him, but someone with hard skin like noitora won't be that affected by it

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ramirez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Amagai hands down. Nnoitra is a straight up melee fighter whereas Amagai can melee with his bankai and attack long range with it's flame/kido abilities. I doubt Nnoitra could even get close enough to touch him
    Freedom cannot be forced into existence, nor can it be won through painful struggle. Freedom cannot be bought or sold. It has nothing to do with one’s social status; one’s profession is of no consequence. In order for you to accept yourself as you are and live with your soul at peace, you must simply teach yourself to let it be, only then will you discover freedom- Zuiko from Samurai Champloo

New Reply