Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why was Aizen allowed to become a captain?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Remodie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why was Aizen allowed to become a captain?

If I'm looking at this right, in the TBTP arc when Aizen revealed he was behind everything to Shinji and Kisuke almost took his head off.

http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/Bleach/0/-99/22

When everything was said and done why didn't Kisuke or the "Vizards" tell Yamamoto about Aizen and what he had done?
    Live Life, Love Life

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mr. Death's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why was Aizen allowed to become a captain?

Because Aizen had use his shiki to make it look like he never left the SS, plus they didnt even question the Vizards or kisuke and already sentenced them to death or getting Hollow powers

Sig by Cross, Bar by Ravona!!!

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Two words Kyouka Suigetsu...It isnt called absolute hypnosis for nothing...
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well he became a captain because he qualify as one plus no one knew that aizens was bad except for urahara and he was sentence to human world

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

uh, did you not read the whole "pendulum" arc?.

Kisuke and the others had to "flee" Soul Society for their own safety with aid from Yoruichi. it's obvious, Aizen, Gin and Tousen would be promoted after 100 years passing and all.

how was this "topic" allowed to become a thread, seriously?.

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole thing seems stupid to me. Soul Society knows and has documented how many types of zanpaktu in thier history, probibly crap loads of types, and certain ones are more prone to abuse, for example Aizen. His zanpaktu is one where it puts a spell on you and your hypnotised. now masamune is another dangerous zanpaktu, why are they training the guys with inherently wicked and deceptive zanpaktu.?

Seems like had they had a more rigerous interaction with the personal character of the shinigami that weild these types of zanpaktu they would be red flagged earlier.
    Im not saying that a normal attacking zanpaktu cant be used for evil but if the type like aizens zanpaktu is so easily used for evil then why would SS in all thier wisdom allow for the training of aizen without more closely watching his development and ensuring that his heart was pure enough to control his powers. as the case with masamune and the zanpaktu rebellion the shingami was flagged and sealed away. not the best result, as after he was sealed they shouldve destroyed him but hey I guess that makes for a great manga and good stories for us to read.

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    well he became a captain because he qualify as one plus no one knew that aizens was bad except for urahara and he was sentence to human world
    On that point it seems to me that SS was retarded for not listening to urahara, OBVIOUSLY they know Aizens Power is hypnosis, so why were they so dammn arrogent to not believe urahara. It must be a japaneese honor bound bullshit thing or something. Im all for honor but seriously that pissed me off that he had to leave ss just because they didnt believe him and HES A CAPITAN. jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death View Post
    Because Aizen had use his shiki to make it look like he never left the SS, plus they didnt even question the Vizards or kisuke and already sentenced them to death or getting Hollow powers
    Again SS seems retarded for not realizing what aizens power was and they acted like they were not capible of being under its influence when they turned on urahara.
    Last edited by DarkBankai; April 13, 2010 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member SmellsLikeTeenSh!t's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    The whole thing seems stupid to me. Soul Society knows and has documented how many types of zanpaktu in thier history, probibly crap loads of types, and certain ones are more prone to abuse, for example Aizen. His zanpaktu is one where it puts a spell on you and your hypnotised. now masamune is another dangerous zanpaktu, why are they training the guys with inherently wicked and deceptive zanpaktu.?

Seems like had they had a more rigerous interaction with the personal character of the shinigami that weild these types of zanpaktu they would be red flagged earlier.
    Im not saying that a normal attacking zanpaktu cant be used for evil but if the type like aizens zanpaktu is so easily used for evil then why would SS in all thier wisdom allow for the training of aizen without more closely watching his development and ensuring that his heart was pure enough to control his powers. as the case with masamune and the zanpaktu rebellion the shingami was flagged and sealed away. not the best result, as after he was sealed they shouldve destroyed him but hey I guess that makes for a great manga and good stories for us to read.
    Dont mix manga with anime. I think we all now that the Bleach anime sucks a) in storytelling b) in animation.

The starter of this thread has a right point. I mean even if Aizen put everyone under hypnosis, at that time they knew that Aizen has a manipulating abillity and still the stupid geezer Yama did not consider it and did not investigate on Aizen even after half(!) of the Captains in the Gotei 13 could tell that he was the one who is behind everything. SS is just a place filled with stupid characters.

-Aizen used Hogokyou and hollowfication on Orihime

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lunatic Scream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No one knew what Aizen's true zanpakuto ability was. As far as they knew it was a water-type zanpakuto that created illusions with mist. I'm kinda curious how he passed the "bankai" test without actually revealing his bankai, though.

Also this was a time when Central 46 was in charge, and we all know those guys are geniuses.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member clodhopper's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He'd pass the bankai test by first putting them under the power of Kyouka Suigetsu then just using shikai illusions to make it seem as if it was a bankai. It's total hax hypnosis so he controls all 5 senses. Heck, even Yamamoto had to let himself get stabbed just to be sure it was Aizen he was fighting and not an illusion. Thus, passing a bankai test would be a piece of cake for Aizen. Not that I like it... but there ya go.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen's "Shi Kai" is really his "Ban Kai". his "real" Shi Kai, he can disillusion himself from others.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sheldøn Cøøper's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

As Unohana said at the end of the SS arc, Aizen tricked everyone with his fake-mist-zampakuto power, so obviously no one knew about KS BEFORE that moment (except for the vizards and Kisuke)

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good question. I find it hard to believe that in the entire time that passed after the TBTP arc, not ONE person could have at least attempted to get word to SS about what really happened or what Aizen was doing? KS or no KS. You press and issue enough for a long time and things can change.
    "Take my eyes, but not my shirt!"

My Blog
    Twitter: @amonkeyonacid

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member WaveBossa's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Um, they tried remember???

Aizens' alibi checked out. I dont understand what's so difficult to grasp here? Aizen didn't make any mistakes, try to remember how he acted before being "killed" by Gin. Everyone had every reason to beleive he was the nicest, kindest, bestetesetsest captain ever.

He tricked them, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by SmellsLikeTeenSh!t View Post
    Dont mix manga with anime. I think we all now that the Bleach anime sucks a) in storytelling b) in animation.
    Lolwut?
    Last edited by WaveBossa; April 13, 2010 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SmellsLikeTeenSh!t View Post

The starter of this thread has a right point. I mean even if Aizen put everyone under hypnosis, at that time they knew that Aizen has a manipulating abillity and still the stupid geezer Yama did not consider it and did not investigate on Aizen even after half(!) of the Captains in the Gotei 13 could tell that he was the one who is behind everything. SS is just a place filled with stupid characters.
    okok you have a point about not mixing the manga and anime, but when they were turning on urahara why didnt yama listen to his capitans. Why was he soooo tarded.? Just for the storyline? Shesh. hes the top dog. the head honcho. Hes supposed to be smarter and more intuitive than that.

Also alot of his decisions bothered me for along time of the manga issues. Like he was bound in some way by rules and regulations and theres nothing he could do. Which i think is why ichigos plight trying to rescue rukkia was so refreshing, hes following his heart and doing whats right not just blindly adhering to tradition or whatever yamas deal was. Aizen becoming capitan is yamas fault. he couldve stopped it. he didnt.
    Last edited by DarkBankai; April 13, 2010 at 06:06 PM. Reason: forgot point.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lunatic Scream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    okok you have a point about not mixing the manga and anime, but when they were turning on urahara why didnt yama listen to his capitans. Why was he soooo tarded.? Just for the storyline? Shesh. hes the top dog. the head honcho. Hes supposed to be smarter and more intuitive than that.

Also alot of his decisions bothered me for along time of the manga issues. Like he was bound in some way by rules and regulations and theres nothing he could do. Which i think is why ichigos plight trying to rescue rukkia was so refreshing, hes following his heart and doing whats right not just blindly adhering to tradition or whatever yamas deal was. Aizen becoming capitan is yamas fault. he couldve stopped it. he didnt.
    Well BASICALLY, you have one side: Aizen and his crew, who have an alibi. They were seen by like 8000 shinigami and Shunsui during the event.
    Then you have Urahara with a bunch of machinery for hollowfication experiments in his barracks, and a ton of hollowfied (and unconcious) captains.
    Both sides say they didn't do it. Who would YOU believe? Would you really stop and say "Hmm, MAYBE Lieutenant Aizen has the most broken Zanpakuto in the world capable of warping reality and making us all play tiddlywinks, and the Hollowfied captains probably aren't that dangerous, I mean they're only captain class Hollows with no self-control!"

As for Ichigo breaking into Soul Society... Rukia gives spiritual power to some random tard on the street. Random tard and friends break into the sanctity of Soul Society, beating the crap out of Shinigami where ever they go. Shunsui and Ukitake destroy a Soul Society Ceremonial Relic without giving any real explanation. The whole situation is grossly exacerbated by Aizen acting as Central 46 and carrying out his plot. Again, what exactly is the alternative? Stop and say "Well wait, maybe someone has a zanpakuto that can make dead people seem alive, and maybe Kuchiki Rukia just happened to find the greatest person ever to recieve spiritual power and he'll become an asset when we're betrayed by a captain someday!"

...Yeah, no.

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast