Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Who Wins

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Karakura easily

2 10.53%
  • Team SS easily

7 36.84%
  • Team Karakura barely ( last man standing)

7 36.84%
  • Team SS barely (last man standing)

3 15.79%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichigo Uryu Chad vs Renji Byakuya Kira

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo Uryu Chad vs Renji Byakuya Kira

rules:

NO BANKAI SHIKAI ONLY
    NO MASK FOR ICHIGO

CHAD N URYU ARE AT THE POWER LEVEL THEY Have REACHED IN THE HM SO CHAD HAS EL DIABLO AND URYU HAS Seele Schneider etc.
    battleground seretei

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo Uryu Chad vs Renji Byakuya Kira

Even w/ no bankai, team SS has powerful kido to use. Not to mention they have a captain as powerful as byakuya on their team and kira is quite a powerful VC.

Chad is pathetic IMO. Byakuya can shuunpo and slash him in a second. Kira can take uryuu while byakuya handles ichigo with kido. Renji just sits back and warm byakuya's chair

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Without bankai/mask ichigo the KT team is screwed

-kira's shikai is monstrously powerful, he flashsteps around gets a few taps on the KT team, byakuya then rips them apart with kido/pedals, renji can just hang back on make tea

not to take away from the KT team but there just outmatched here, Chad/Uryru haven't really shown me much that they could compete on SS's team level, their close

Ichigo is obviously captain level now
    Chad/Uryu are around higher powered VC's

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I think both chad and uryu are already miles above the VC level. Renji might be close to them because he has bankai but even then he might be inferior. Still, thing with this battle is that regardless of how strong chad, ishida, kira or renji are it will still be ultimately decided by byakuya and ichigo. Byakuya alone is so much superior to renji, kira, chad and uryu that once his bankai is activated -perhaps even before- the lot of them would simply be cannon fodder who would be caught up and obliterated in the fight. Regardless of anything, this fight is basically a byakuya vs ichigo thread. Not sure as to where ichigo's current power level is though.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya would not fight until renji and kira are beat byakuya is to noble i suppose. chad and uryu fight kira who would have to rely on his kido as his shikai weight rule might not work chad goes defense and uryu uses his quincy flash step to attack plus uryu is quite clever he has a good tactical mind. ichigo vs renji ichigo over power...then we have byakuya (shikai only memba) vs ichigo maybe chad but defo uryu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Izuru is being underestimated here. If Ichigo is barred from using his bankai or his mask, then Izuru would destroy him. Think about it, Ichigo at his shikai stage isn't very fast, so if Izuru attacks him the only thing he can do is block.

As for the others, I think Renji could at least occupy Uryuu long enough for Byakuya to rape Chad with his shikai. If we take kidou into consideration then Byakuya takes Ichigo and his friends out simultaneously with a single full-incantation hadou #33.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree bout kira i think he most under rated character in Bleach...i wonder tho would his shikai work on chads arm...also i think uryu has gotten wayyyy better prob could handle VCs easily. i dont think they would go down as easy SS would have a good fight with them

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    I think Izuru is being underestimated here. If Ichigo is barred from using his bankai or his mask, then Izuru would destroy him. Think about it, Ichigo at his shikai stage isn't very fast, so if Izuru attacks him the only thing he can do is block.

As for the others, I think Renji could at least occupy Uryuu long enough for Byakuya to rape Chad with his shikai. If we take kidou into consideration then Byakuya takes Ichigo and his friends out simultaneously with a single full-incantation hadou #33.
    Personally, I don't think that a fight between izuru and ichigo would be all that different from the fight between the 3 VC vs ichigo before.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Personally, I don't think that a fight between izuru and ichigo would be all that different from the fight between the 3 VC vs ichigo before.
    Perhaps, but it seems izuru is much more powerful than the VC ichigo took out. Regardless, byakuya could take out ishida and chad the same way. So in the end it really is byakuya vs ichigo. Unfortunately, in shikai, ichigo is pretty much screwed.

However, if byakuya interferes and save the VC, then the battle is even more one sided. Kira could beat chad easily IMO. Ishida may be a problem

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Ishida is cunning with see every fight he has he tries to figure out the oppentents weaknesses plus he alot stronger n faster than SS days makes you wonder if he could reach quincy final form or a form similar to that in power. acutally out of the human characters he done the best in last arc even had balls to fight ulq when ichigo died yeah he didnt hurt him but he didnt run he stood his ground...chad is slowlllllyyy getting better
    acutally when renji was fighting him with bankai and urahara was watching what did he mean about chads powers it like he seen it before was it answered?

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't half the reason Ichigo got bankai to fight Byakuya. No matter. Chad and Uryu are basically dead weight. Two of the most pwned characters in the series. Renji is kind of useless on the other side, even with just shikai Ichigo can, and has, take him out easily. Kira and Byakuya are monsters even without Byakuya's bankai. With better teammates Ichigo could have won. With this, no.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

i think im the only person who thinks uryu is more dangerous then people think and he has progressed wayyy more than chad in power and fighting skill at least uryu plans unlike ichigo..hehe looks like im turning into a uryu fanboy

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Obscenity's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree that there is a gross underestimation of Uryu going on in this discussion. So much so, that i would actually rearrange the matchups. I see Ishida taking on Cap'n Stoic. How many arrows can Ishida pump out now? Kuchiki can make a few hundred blades with his Shikai. Even if individually they aren't enough to deflect one blossom of Senbonzakura, he has many to spare. His speed and analytical ability are top notch, about on par with Byakuya's own, which are not inconsiderable. Both have magic, and although Uryu's seem to be more weapon techniques, both need time to set up to be most effective. The first time the Quincy uses Seele Schneider, Byakuya uses Molting Cicada to avoid it, but that's a one trick pony, while Uryu has what, 5 more of those damned things? Now, granted if bankais were added to the mix Ishida would be sweating,probably losing, espescially with Massacre Scene thrown in, but without them? Sorry, Ms. Kuchiki, Ishida's for real.
    Chad meanwhile is mixing it up with Renji. Both of these dudes are tanks, able to fight while their bodies are just reduced to burger so it's gonna be a brawl. Chad now has a good mix of speed, range, close-quarters, and defense. Renji doesn't seem to me to be nearly as well rounded. Granted, Renji has some kidou, but it's hardly his strong suit. I just don't see spells being a real factor in this grudge-match. Add that to the fact that Sado's speed has gotten a phenomenal upgrade with his Diablo arm, and I think this is a no brainer. Renji was certainly dogging it while training with Chad, so the fact that he was "keeping up" with Hihio Zabimaru, doesn't really factor in as a plus for Chad. Renji's not slow, by any means, but I doubt he can keep up with the new and improved Chad, and while he gets his shots in, and Chad's badly hurt, I still give the fight to him.
    Ichigo is gonna have his hands full with Kira. Wabisuke is the absolute nightmare zanpakuto for any direct melee type. Assuming someone has given Ichi the skinny on it's abilities, his only fallback is his Getsuga. Kira is far to savvy and well balanced a fighter to be beaten by a one trick pony like that. Granted our protagonist has shown some proficiency in hand to hand, (remember Sōkyoku hill?) if he losses Zangetsu to Wabisuke's ability, he is even deeper trouble. Kira has shown himself to be a ruthless opponent, willing to finish an enemy, and even fight a friend or two, if he feels he must. I see Ichigo getting his shots in, and wounding, maybe badly wounding, Kira. But in the end, Kira is too well rounded. Ichigo can't keep the pressure on, for fear of Wabisuke intercepting his blade, and he can't snipe Kira from a distance, because Kira'll shoot back with Kido. Add in defensive spells, and I don't think anything short of Plotkai is gonna save Ichi here, sorry, main character, Kira's a beast.
    Ironically, I think Chad and Uryu are the only ones likely to walk away from this fight, since they're at least captain level, (in my opinion) without being limited in any way, unlike our poor ginger hero. Basically, Byakuya and Ichigo need their Bankai to win, and without them, they fail.
    Remember kids, real friends stab you in the Front.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Obscenity View Post
    I have to agree that there is a gross underestimation of Uryu going on in this discussion. So much so, that i would actually rearrange the matchups. I see Ishida taking on Cap'n Stoic. How many arrows can Ishida pump out now? Kuchiki can make a few hundred blades with his Shikai. Even if individually they aren't enough to deflect one blossom of Senbonzakura, he has many to spare. His speed and analytical ability are top notch, about on par with Byakuya's own, which are not inconsiderable. Both have magic, and although Uryu's seem to be more weapon techniques, both need time to set up to be most effective. The first time the Quincy uses Seele Schneider, Byakuya uses Molting Cicada to avoid it, but that's a one trick pony, while Uryu has what, 5 more of those damned things? Now, granted if bankais were added to the mix Ishida would be sweating,probably losing, espescially with Massacre Scene thrown in, but without them? Sorry, Ms. Kuchiki, Ishida's for real.
    Chad meanwhile is mixing it up with Renji. Both of these dudes are tanks, able to fight while their bodies are just reduced to burger so it's gonna be a brawl. Chad now has a good mix of speed, range, close-quarters, and defense. Renji doesn't seem to me to be nearly as well rounded. Granted, Renji has some kidou, but it's hardly his strong suit. I just don't see spells being a real factor in this grudge-match. Add that to the fact that Sado's speed has gotten a phenomenal upgrade with his Diablo arm, and I think this is a no brainer. Renji was certainly dogging it while training with Chad, so the fact that he was "keeping up" with Hihio Zabimaru, doesn't really factor in as a plus for Chad. Renji's not slow, by any means, but I doubt he can keep up with the new and improved Chad, and while he gets his shots in, and Chad's badly hurt, I still give the fight to him.
    Ichigo is gonna have his hands full with Kira. Wabisuke is the absolute nightmare zanpakuto for any direct melee type. Assuming someone has given Ichi the skinny on it's abilities, his only fallback is his Getsuga. Kira is far to savvy and well balanced a fighter to be beaten by a one trick pony like that. Granted our protagonist has shown some proficiency in hand to hand, (remember Sōkyoku hill?) if he losses Zangetsu to Wabisuke's ability, he is even deeper trouble. Kira has shown himself to be a ruthless opponent, willing to finish an enemy, and even fight a friend or two, if he feels he must. I see Ichigo getting his shots in, and wounding, maybe badly wounding, Kira. But in the end, Kira is too well rounded. Ichigo can't keep the pressure on, for fear of Wabisuke intercepting his blade, and he can't snipe Kira from a distance, because Kira'll shoot back with Kido. Add in defensive spells, and I don't think anything short of Plotkai is gonna save Ichi here, sorry, main character, Kira's a beast.
    Ironically, I think Chad and Uryu are the only ones likely to walk away from this fight, since they're at least captain level, (in my opinion) without being limited in any way, unlike our poor ginger hero. Basically, Byakuya and Ichigo need their Bankai to win, and without them, they fail.
    I'm with you with what you had to say about Izuru, Ichigo, Chad, and Renji, but I disagree when it comes to Byakuya. Byakuys is more than formidable without his bankai or his shikai because of his proficiency with kidou. Hell, I think it is kidou that makes Byakuya as strong as he is, not his zanpakutou. Uryuu can shoot as many arrows as he wants, they can all be blocked easily with bakudo 81 danku.

Then when Byakuya's good and read he can simply use bakudo 61 rikujoukouro to trap Uryuu, then walk up and decapitate him or finish him off with a hadou. A byakurai right through the forehead should suffice.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Obscenity's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Granted, I probably oversimplified Uryu's fortunes against the aristocrat, but I still think that those two would be a very good fight for one another. Their styles mesh so well, it would be a very analytical fight. I'm reminded of the crossover fight between Captain America and Batman. They stared at each other for a couple of minutes, feignted left and right a bit, then Batman said, Ok, you'd win. While I doubt it'd be that hands free, I think these two would have an answer for most of the tricks they could each pull out. I think in the end, Uryu's overwhelming number of arrows and Seele Schneider's power leeching ability would give him the edge. But Byakuya is a cagey opponent, so who knows, really?
    Remember kids, real friends stab you in the Front.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast