Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Which shinigami duo do you think will take it?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • The scientist/powerhouse duo has got it in the bag

3 75.00%
  • The hollowfied duo will take this no comprende

1 25.00%
  • I dont know

0 0%
  • Looks like both tag teams are gonna be a tie

0 0%
New Reply

Thread: Urahara & Amagai vs Tousen & Shinji

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara & Amagai vs Tousen & Shinji

Okay, both Kisuke Urahara and Shusuke Amagai are teamed up to battle against Kaname Tousen and Shinji Hirako. This fight takes place on Soul Society's Sogyoku Hill. Which team do you think would pull it off? Also as a side note, Tousen CANNOT go Resurrecion, but still has access to his "vizard" form.
    Last edited by igotthegoods; April 18, 2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: please start a second thread if you want a different match-up :)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Urahara & Amagai vs Tousen & Shinji

Quote Originally Posted by osking View Post
    Okay, both Kisuke Urahara and Shusuke Amagai are teamed up to battle against Kaname Tousen and Shinji Hirako. This fight takes place on Soul Society's Sogyoku Hill. Which team do you think would pull it off? Also as a side note, Tousen CANNOT go Resurrecion, but still has access to his "vizard" form.
    I think Kaname and Shinji take this if they decide to divide and conquer. Either Kaname or Shinji could comfortably defeat Amagai while the other occupies Kisuke. After that's done, it would be two on one and I think Kisuke would lose. Individually, Kisuke and Shinji are about tied I'd say, with Kaname following behind a little bit. Amagai is the weakest link here, so Kisuke loses by having him as a partner. Give him Yoruichi instead, and this fight will be more interesting.

In fact, if it was Yoruichi and Kisuke together I doubt that any duo (which doesn't include the obvious two exceptions) would win. Shinji would at least require a better partner than Kaname.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    I think Kaname and Shinji take this if they decide to divide and conquer. Either Kaname or Shinji could comfortably defeat Amagai while the other occupies Kisuke. After that's done, it would be two on one and I think Kisuke would lose. Individually, Kisuke and Shinji are about tied I'd say, with Kaname following behind a little bit. Amagai is the weakest link here, so Kisuke loses by having him as a partner. Give him Yoruichi instead, and this fight will be more interesting.

In fact, if it was Yoruichi and Kisuke together I doubt that any duo (which doesn't include the obvious two exceptions) would win. Shinji would at least require a better partner than Kaname.
    Well then, I'll change it. I'm not sure if this is breaking the rules but whatever: Yoruichi and Kisuke together vs Shinji and Starrk.

SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a pretty big change. Why not start a second thread? Both fights can be discussed ^^

Leaving this thread as-is. If you want a different match-up, please start another thread. osking, if you don't want to discuss this match-up and would rather have this thread deleted, please send me a PM. Thanks. ~igotthegoods
    Last edited by igotthegoods; April 18, 2010 at 06:54 PM.

New Reply