Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: SS outcasts vs SS

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SS outcasts vs SS

Shunsui doesn't have any green on him. Whatsoever. His attack does nothing.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Shunsui doesn't have any green on him. Whatsoever. His attack does nothing.
    but Love is all in green u know. btw, stark also didn't have any black when shunsui said "black" and offed him

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hollow hole, and I think the fringes on his cloak too, though I'd have to see the blasted thing in color to be sure. Notice it started cracking around the hole regardless though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Hollow hole, and I think the fringes on his cloak too, though I'd have to see the blasted thing in color to be sure. Notice it started cracking around the hole regardless though.
    I don't see why the hollow hole would count if it's just an empty space. Might as well speculate Starrk's black hair.

Either way, if you can't hurt someone who is not wearing the color you call out, then Shunsui wouldn't be able to hurt Love either. If the game is not solely restricted to clothing and inlcudes skin color, hair, hollow holes, etc. then they'll both be able to hurt each other. In both cases Shunsui wouldn't really gain an advantage over Love or Rose, because they're just as likely to land a hit on Shunsui as vice versa.

In fact, I think that Love and Rose would be more likely to connect with their attacks during the color game because both of their weapons have much greater range than Shunsui's two swords. Love's cudgel is almost as big as kokujo tengen myouou's sword, and Love swings that thing around pretty damn quickly. Rose has a whip, which is obviously something that's difficult to evade because it's not easy to read the movements of a whip, especially one that seems like it may be capable of extending.

As far as the overall battle between SS and Kisuke's group (I consider the vaizards to be part of his group), the fact that they have Hachigen and Tessai should make it an easy win for them. If Hachi can supposedly seal someone like Urahara Kisuke in a barrier for a month then he could easily do the same to one of the SS captains. Tessai as well. I wonder who's stronger now between Hachi and Tessai though...I think I'll make vs. thread between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    Coupled with the sexy Mashiro, with her legs of steel and super mask, she can out run Mayuri and kick him in the face.
    Hey, so I'm not the only one that finds Mashiro sexy after all!
    Last edited by El Samurai Guapo; April 24, 2010 at 07:44 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

outcasts vs replacements

the shimigami outcast of ss vs the shimigami who replaced them.

Kisuke Urahara vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi
    Yoruichi Shihōin vs Soifon
    Love Aikawa vs Sajin Komamura
    Kensei Muguruma vs Kaname Tōsen
    Rōjūrō Otoribashi vs Gin Ichimaru
    Mashiro Kuna vs Shūhei Hisagi
    Hiyori Sarugaki vs Nemu Kurotsuchi
    Lisa Yadōmaru vs Nanao Ise

Hachigen Ushōda, Tessai Tsukabishi, and Isshin Kurosaki are not in the fight because we haven't been shown their replacements and Shinji Hirako and Sōsuke Aizen are out for obviouse reasons.

feel free to disscuss the team fight or individual fights if you wish.

scenario 1 only abilities shown so far.
    scenario 2 you can speculate on abilities not shown yet.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: outcasts vs replacements

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post

Hachigen Ushōda, Tessai Tsukabishi, and Isshin Kurosaki are not in the fight because we haven't been shown their replacements and Shinji Hirako and Sōsuke Aizen are out for obviouse reasons.

feel free to disscuss the team fight or individual fights if you wish.

Kisuke > Mayuri

Lisa > Nanao

Hiyori > Nemu

Love > Sajin

Rose > Gin (if he has not been hollowfied).

Kensei > Kaname (if we're talking about the hollowfied Kaname then it could go either way).

Yoruichi > Soi Fon (we've already seen this).

I think the captains from Kisuke's time were/are better than the current gotei captains. Shunsui, Juushirou, Retsu, and Yamamoto don't count since they've been there longer and have yet to be replaced.

I wish we could have seen a bit of Kuchiki Ginrei's abilities. I would assume he was pretty damn strong. I don't think Byakuya has surpassed him just yet.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would lean towards the outcasts in most cases. Kisuke has better physical capacities as mayuri and is as smart as the guy. He seems like the resourceful type. Love's shikai seems more versative than komamura's shikai and seems more versatilve. With mask his shikai would at defend him from komamura's bankai and he would be a lot faster than komamura himself. Tousen would defeat kensei IMO. His hollowification is better and his resurreccion packs some severe power. As for rose vs gin, I would lean towards love. He has mask, a very versatile shikai and his bankai should be quite powerful specially with mask. Mashiro, hiyori and liza would but rape they newbi captains, this is not even funny. Nemu might have some interesting stuff to show in a fight considering her weird body though.

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Kisuke > Mayuri

Lisa > Nanao

Hiyori > Nemu

Love > Sajin

Rose > Gin (if he has not been hollowfied).

Kensei > Kaname (if we're talking about the hollowfied Kaname then it could go either way).

Yoruichi > Soi Fon (we've already seen this).

I think the captains from Kisuke's time were/are better than the current gotei captains. Shunsui, Juushirou, Retsu, and Yamamoto don't count since they've been there longer and have yet to be replaced.

I wish we could have seen a bit of Kuchiki Ginrei's abilities. I would assume he was pretty damn strong. I don't think Byakuya has surpassed him just yet.
    You forgot mashiro though. Also, byakuya was said to be the strongest member of the kuchiki family in history so I would think he has surpassed his grandpa.
    Last edited by kkck; April 24, 2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    You forgot mashiro though. Also, byakuya was said to be the strongest member of the kuchiki family in history so I would think he has surpassed his grandpa.
    Oh yeah, Mashiro would do a spinning kick on Shuuhei and he'd be knocked all the way to the 80th district of rukongai.

Could you post a link to where it said that part about Byakuya in the manga? It's not that I don't believe you it's just that I was wondering which chapter that was from.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post

Scenario 1:

Kisuke Urahara vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi: Mayuri
    Yoruichi Shihōin vs Soifon: Yoruichi
    Love Aikawa vs Sajin Komamura: Love
    Kensei Muguruma vs Kaname Tōsen: Kaname
    Rōjūrō Otoribashi vs Gin Ichimaru: Gin
    Mashiro Kuna vs Shūhei Hisagi: Mashiro
    Hiyori Sarugaki vs Nemu Kurotsuchi: Hiyori
    Lisa Yadōmaru vs Nanao Ise: Lisa

Quick rundown: Mayuri has shown shikai, bankai and tons of inventions, Urahara has shown a few inventions and shikai. Thus in scenario 1 Mayuri wins. Yoruichi has equal hand-hand and hohou, as well as better shunko, so she takes it. Love has actually done something so far while Komamura has just been a punching bag (it's sad how bad Kubo treats him...), Gin has a monster bankai, Rose has a magic whip shikai. I like Hisagi but Mashiro with her mask seems to be fairly powerful, and Hiyori has done fighting while Nemu hasn't, so I give it to Hiyori. Same goes for Nanao and Lisa.

Scenario 2:

Kisuke Urahara vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi: Urahara
    Yoruichi Shihōin vs Soifon: Yoruichi
    Love Aikawa vs Sajin Komamura: Love
    Kensei Muguruma vs Kaname Tōsen: Kensei
    Rōjūrō Otoribashi vs Gin Ichimaru: Gin
    Mashiro Kuna vs Shūhei Hisagi: Mashiro
    Hiyori Sarugaki vs Nemu Kurotsuchi: Hiyori
    Lisa Yadōmaru vs Nanao Ise: Lisa

Quick rundown: Urahara has both fan-based hype and Kubo-based hype going for him, still has bankai yet to be revealed as well. Yoruichi already seems superior (at least to me) with just what she has shown, with shikai and bankai I'm sure it'll be even more impressive. Love hasn't yet shown bankai and has been hollowified, so I give it to him. This is just a hope on gut feeling that Kensei is stronger, but there isn't really any evidence at all. Gin still has monster bankai. Mashiro has shikai to reveal and still has mask. Hiyori and LIsa have mask+shikai while Nemu and Nanao likely only have shikai.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    I don't see why the hollow hole would count if it's just an empty space. Might as well speculate Starrk's black hair.

Either way, if you can't hurt someone who is not wearing the color you call out, then Shunsui wouldn't be able to hurt Love either.
    It doesn't matter what colour you are wearing, you can say any colour you like. As you can only damage the colour you shout Shunsui could hurt Love (and vise versa).

Also the hollow hole must have counted as black as the hollow hole is the area which Shunsui hit. For an alternative angle.

Now I do not know all the details of what Kyouraku's games can do, and what they can't. However there is speculation that you can only cut the area you want to damage (notice the lack of cero's/wolves from Stark). Would a club or whip count as cutting?
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mifune_Taichou's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

First off i'd want to say that the rules of this are a bit off (no offence) because Yoruichi, Tessai and Urahara are a different "team" to the Vaizards.

So I will mostly not include them in this because this scenario isn't really plausible.

The Vaizards as they are I think would get completely slaughtered.

Shinji's shikai is awesome dont get me wrong but as we have seen experience fighters adapt to it quickly and Shunsui and Uki are more experienced that Aizen (and imo better warriors as a whole). SO I reckon Shunsui will just off Shhinji. Not to mention that shunji's shikai would do f*ck all against Zaraki if they crossed swords.

Love and Rose are just the brothers McFail. Their abilities aren't bad but they are crap as warriors (as shunsui told them). Kensei is cool but we really cant tell how strong he is after his fight. The VC vaizards are all pathetic. hachi is a wild card but he's so slow my guess is any of the captains could cut him down before he moves a muscle.

Imo Byakuya, Zaraki, Soi Fon, Shunsui and maybe Hitsugaya would be all it takes to wipe out the Vaizards. Shunsui to take out Shunji, then take your pick:

either Byakuya and Zaraki wipe out TeamSuckSquad (Rose and Love) and then Soi fon quickly drops Hachi and Kensei (with her shikai she would be a beast against ANYONE but Barragan) and then Hitsugaya just wiped out all the VC Vaizards combined or

interchange the captains as you find best (only Shunsui must fight Shinji to be certain of Victory).

This leaves Mayuri, Ukitake, Unohana and Kommamura free.

Even if yu introduce Ura,Yoru and tessai i still dont think it will be enough apart from the fact that I personally think Urahara will prove to be stronger than Aizen or on his level. Right now though he hasnt been shown to be.

Of course this is all a moot point anyway as Yama would just murder EVERYONE eventually (yes i know its not in the rules but you know its true)
    Credit to Thepocolypse for the Awesome sig

Shut up and drink your bleach juice!

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

lol at yamma part..... the urahara group were introduced as people thort the other thread i had with just vizards vs SS was unfair in numbers now people saying it unfair if they are in

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune_Taichou View Post
    First off i'd want to say that the rules of this are a bit off (no offence) because Yoruichi, Tessai and Urahara are a different "team" to the Vaizards.

So I will mostly not include them in this because this scenario isn't really plausible.
    Huh? This is supposed to be a fantasy fight. Of course it's not plausible. Most of the threads in "el campo de batallas de las almas" are not plausible, yet we still discuss them.

This thread isn't off, it is called SS outcasts vs. SS and guess what, Yoruichi, Kisuke, and Tessai along with the vaizards are all SS outcasts.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Love and Rose are just the brothers McFail. Their abilities aren't bad but they are crap as warriors (as shunsui told them). Kensei is cool but we really cant tell how strong he is after his fight. The VC vaizards are all pathetic. hachi is a wild card but he's so slow my guess is any of the captains could cut him down before he moves a muscle.
    I think you got this backwards, it is shunsui who is crap as a warrior. Love was having a straight fight with starrk, it was only until starrk got rose involved and shunsui sneaked attack starrk that that change. In this particular case, love was basically the "good" warrior while shunsui wasn't. Shunsui has repeatedly shown he is inherently devoid of anything resembling warrior pride, hence why he tried several sneak attacks on starrk and ultimately only got involved in the fight when he could get a sure cheap shot on starrk -lets get real, that was without a doubt a cheap shot-. Seriously, if you pay attention what shunsui ultimately lectured love and rose about was normal shounen pride and straight fighting. I don't really think shunsui being inherently devoid of warriors pride is a bad thing at all though, quite frankly I find it rather refreshing. Obviously, the situation was a war and that sort of thing should be expected from a military man though -which is not really the same as a "warrior" in normal shounen context-.

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I think you got this backwards, it is shunsui who is crap as a warrior.
    I think you got this backwards.

Aizen changed himself with Hinamori in the middle of a fight, pissed Hitsugaya off and created an opening to defeat his opponents. Does this tactic make Aizen crap as a warrior? Certainly not. It makes him versatile. If Shunsui was crap as a warrior, Stark would destroy him in seconds.

We don't know how strong Unohana and Urahara are, so I can't say anything about the result of a "SS outcasts vs SS" fight. But if I had an educated guess, I would say SS side wins. It would be a close fight though.

21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast