Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross Marian's Age?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aracely's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cross Marian's Age?

A link to the Noche picture? Okay. I've had to crop it to only show some of the picture, since my internet connection is slow right now and the full image is so large, but I've got all of the bit with Cross in included. It's definitely him, because he's holding Timcanpy and is smoking.

Spoiler show

2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha~
    Well i dont know, he seems like a young 14th (too much like Allen)...

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aracely's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Cross reminds me of Allen in that picture too. Like Master like student? Could be!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha xD look at Cross his grin xD

I think he's arround.. dunno...45?
    wow if he certainly looks good if he is this old xD
    Just be yourself, you're crazy enough

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Lavigirl_ruki's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

hoe?
    that's definitely Cross, but he looks like Allen in Zombie arc..

i think he is in his late 40s..

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I've never seen that picture, thanks for posting. And yeah, if you hadn't specifically mentioned it being Cross, I would have immediately assumed that it was Allen.

I definitely think the idea of Cross always being The Fourteenth's follower was interesting and true.
    It really thwarts my perceptions though, because I've always seen Cross as the all-knowing mysterious character. Now that I know he might just be the apprentice of someone else, it just kinda surprises me is all. Very interesting stuff!

But anyway, I would guess that Cross is late in his 40s-early 50s (assuming he is still alive). It's very possible for men that old to be very sexy though...
    I mean, just look at George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr. Age isn't always a bad thing.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member p1xel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that he will live like 5000years.
    Or until the world ends:P

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clamche's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Cross is much older than 40. We don't know when he met the 14th and became his follower. Maybe it was when he was sent to destroy the egg 4 years ago. From then Cross cut off all contacts with the Order. Why? Maybe he met the 14th who told him something then died and Cross, now knowing some secrets and carrier of the 14th's will watched over Mana and then took Allen as an apprentice.
    So maybe Cross is not that old or immortal. He's around 35-40.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sensei42's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

From looking at that picture(which I have spazzed over many a time becuase it's just SO him) I'd say he looks to be around Kanda and Lavi's age. A teenager at most. I personally think Cross is probably in his mid 30's, maybe pushing onto 40.

I agree with a lot of people when they say that the 14th didn't die 35 years ago, but rather went on the run with Mana. For all we know Cross didn't meet him untill years later when he was still quite young.

lol, I had this crack idea that the reason his age isn't revealed in the fanbook is because he's extremely vain and doesn't want people knowing his age.

Cross: My age? I'm 29 >.> *coughs* yeah, totally... *slavers on face cream*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

From the looks of it, he's a middle-aged man. So I assume, 40 years old?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

cross has to deffinitly be older than 35; we all know that (unless, like Digital_Eon said, he doesn't age normally.) I also want to add something: we all know the 14th died around 35 years ago. but the thing some people are confused on is that, before the 14th could truly die, something happened to him (not sure what-sorry) and he was never 100% dead. Freaky, right? Anyway, somehow he got, you can say, reincarnated, and is now a subconcious part if allen. the 14th is 'asleep' inside of Allen because he was greatly weakened-and supposed to be dead. If this 'part' of Allen is ever awakened-and later on we see that he is awakened-; and if the 14ths powers are at least somewhat regenerated, then the 14th has a chance of taking over Allen and can even be capable of puting his mind and soul into allen's body and driving allen's mind and soul out. Even freakier, right? well, the only thing wrong with my theory is that d. gray man is already finished (but there is a rumour-only a rumour-that d. gray man is starting once more in july.) ah, well, it ca. still be true.
    ps-can someone please fill me in on what a 'Skull' is?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

D.Gray-man is still an ongoing serie. It was absent from last JumpSQ due to the author's illness.

We don't know exactly when the 14th died. 35 years ago he started to kill the Noahs. He ran away with Mana and was hunted. This could have lasted 1 year or 20 years. There are losts of theories about this fact.

So far, we saw that a skull is a human turned into a monster that obbeys to the Noahs and can use magic.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    D.Gray-man is still an ongoing serie. It was absent from last JumpSQ due to the author's illness.

We don't know exactly when the 14th died. 35 years ago he started to kill the Noahs. He ran away with Mana and was hunted. This could have lasted 1 year or 20 years. There are losts of theories about this fact.

So far, we saw that a skull is a human turned into a monster that obbeys to the Noahs and can use magic.
    wait a sec I thought d gray man had completely stopped production thanks to the author falling ill...though, come to think of it, that probably isn't a good enough reason anyway. thanks for filling me in on skulls; I have not yet completed either the manga or anime so I haven't 'encountered' that in the story yet-when does/do the skull(s) come into the story?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: riki
    The conversation is going off-topic. If you wish to continue the current topic, please post at the DGM Hangout thread. Thank you!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Neh, it's never stated that Cross was with Neah from the beginning right? So he could have met Neah in those 35 years, so he could be like 32 xD

Ah, it really is a mystery.... Why would Hoshino put age: Unknown in the character book x'D?
    Just be yourself, you're crazy enough

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast