Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Starrk & Ulquiorra vs Soifon & Hallibel

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Starrk & Ulquiorra vs Soifon & Hallibel

Alright people, I'm TRYING to make a good match-up here so dont call it stupid this time. It aint easy. Anyways its a battle of the kings vs the queens. I know how every time something regarding the espada always ends up with Starrk vs Ulquiorra, so I decided to put them on a team . Could they take down Soifon and Hallibel or.....????

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Starrk & Ulquiorra vs Soifon & Hallibel

I am leaning towards starrk and ulquiorra. Ulquiorra has a very destructive segunda etapa and starrk's guns and wolves are not joke.
    Last edited by kkck; April 22, 2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: wrote harribel instead of ulquiorra for somer reason lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You should take a different team, more like Stark and Soi-Fon vs harribel and Ulqiorra. Or Ulqiorra and Soi-Fon vs. Stark and Harribel. It would be more even that way. IMO Soi-Fon is better than Harribel, but not on par with Ulqiorra or Stark, And I think Ulquiorra is on par with Harribel maybe even Stark. Especially with his second release. No one but Yammy has that.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In the given match-up, starks and ulquiorra would win. I don't think ulquiorra is stronger than ANY of the fighters here, but since he has starks who is not only fast but speedy, they got the edge. Both soifon and hallibel would be in danger from the ceros. They may be able to take out ulqui w/ soifon's shikai, but starks would win IMO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

thing is, it's difficult to judge because of the 2nd release stage of Ulquiorra. Soi-Fon is hard to judge too because she is wicked fast, but she also has a terribly strong but weakining Bankai. Hallibel has water. Stark has wolves. Stark is super fast himself. And I believe Halliebl is fast as well, maybe not as fast as Stark, but maybe on par with Ulqiorra.

New Reply