Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo Kurosaki vs Gin Ichimaru

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Gin Ichimaru

before kubo ends this fight ( we can do posts before kubo done it right?) lets see what forum people think would happen if we remove special manga rules i.e ichigo is main character he cant die

rules.
    1. ICHIGO CAN NOW USE MASK

battlefield karakura town ( lots of buildings to hide behind for tatical fighting.

so who would win
    Last edited by Hystzen; May 31, 2010 at 05:47 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo Kurosaki vs Gin Ichimaru

gin wins by snipeing ichigo in the face

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo isn't using mask right now and Gin isn't winning. He might have a long and fast sword, but Ichigo is able to block it. Unless Gin has more to him than we see right now, I say Ichigo is capable of winning.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gin is overrated. As seen in this fight, ichigo is already blocking gin's attack

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

but is gin fighting seriously coz he if kills him aizen wont be happy so is gin just messing with him i wonder :S

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gin was going for the kill since the beginning. Had ichi not dodge, he's be skewered already. And gin to me does not look like one to be scared of aizen. look at teh way he speaks to him

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

good point he really likes annoying aizen think that why i like him for only one with guts to insult him to his face.
    the prob with comparing this to manga is ichigo is main hero and looks like kubo trying to bring back kick ass ichigo.

ichigo should naturally be able to dodge the attack his bankai is compressed for speed after all but does he have the stamina to keep on defending before getting tired

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is ichigo, his stamina is quite high. Furthermore, i don't think ichigo is as fast as he was in SS. In SS, he left afterimages. here he has yet to

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

im guessing we not seening afterimagines is coz they are equal speed wise which would be weird gin faster than byakuya cant see that but i wonder?
    i think been throw thru buildings by a huge zan would wear him down look at state of him in latest chapter dont look good but it not that bad either he is getting better

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member clodhopper's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo would/will win because I think he's going to regain some of his former 'speed phantom' power. He's long overdue to start relying on his own power. His shinigami powers that is.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya is one of the top captains in terms of speed. He also trained with youruichi. i doubt he is slower than gin. Gin has not shown any speed whatsoever.

That is normal for ichigo, getting thrown into buildings and stuff, just as chad gets beaten all the time. It is in their nature. There has not been a battle where ichigo was not thrown or toss somewhere

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

just spent 10 mins trying to think of a fight where he didnt get thrown around closest i got was vs that screamer hollow who used leech bombs .

i would get excited if ichigo was able to one shot people in shikai (like when he punched omedea etc) and use shikai more than going bankai against everyone he needs some serious training at moment he getting by on luck and still think gin would beat him but very very very close fight they seem equal in power to me

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Gin is overrated. As seen in this fight, ichigo is already blocking gin's attack
    i highly doubt gin is even trying hard.. He just wants ichigo to uses his mask so he is playing with him. I mean if gin really started to fight hardcore i highly doubt unmasked ichigo would have all body parts connected.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously doubt that Gin was trying to kill Ichigo...He knows Aizen is interested in him, so i doubt he would try to kill him..
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen never used speed afterimage...
    OldYama didn't use afterimage....
    Shunsui didn't use after image.........
    Stark,Ulquiorra,Ukitake,Isshin didn't use after image.......
    Gin didn't use after image...........
    I CAN DO AFTER IMAGE WITH MY FINGER OR A PEN.....

Well,I guess that Ichigo "first time" bankai that wasn't even able to use BGT,was faster then all this guy and even then his improved self with mask,horns ecc....
    Ichigo's growth was poitned out but any character in this manga good and bad,and we still have people saying that his growth is just a recovering to his SS self???r u serious??
    Should we remember that the same Shirosaki that heavily injured Byakuya was easily parried by almost every "vizard" beside Hiyori and Hacchi,without mask and with just unreleased swords???
    Where was it stated afterimage = speed above not afterimage?!not only in this manga but any other I have read is full of character faster then those that does afterimage....
    So...what r we talking about???

And well,what did Ichigo parry???a full circle swing with a single hand that cutted like butter blocks of building in god knows how many km radius...with his full body while getting dragged for several meters.....
    Then he dodged a swing from above his shoulder after getting pierced on it...
    Last...Gin's zanpakotou pushed him for whatever distance and....with his cutting side on the other side to not hurt him......parried with a fluke....

Not only this but Gin got only a scratch by a close range bankai GT and now is just playing around seen how important Ichigo is for Aizen to bgin with... not saying that Ichigo +mask would not change to much the situation seein how Aizen played against it...

Ichigo needs R2 to win this fight,all other possibilitiesare totally absurd!!!well despite a lucky sneak attack while Gin fights for ex. Yoruichi or someonelse......
    It would be funthought because after piercing him from behind in the chest and then finish him,somone will say that Ichigo PWNED him easily and that he didn't have the "resolve/mood" at the beginning...

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast