Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Soifon & Kyoraku vs Hallibel & Ulquiorra

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Soifon & Kyoraku vs Hallibel & Ulquiorra

Alright, I've tried again to make a good matchup. Just about every single matchup has been done soooo I'm sticking with tag teams just to make it different. Anyways I believe the 4 of these peps are all around the same in power. Personally I'm thinking the arrancar duo would take this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Soifon & Kyoraku vs Hallibel & Ulquiorra

Ulqiorra is pretty quick, but i don't think he's as quick as Stark, who Shunsui matched in speed.

Hallibel is strong but was matched by Toshiro, who I doubt is as strong as Soi-Fon.

So if it's that matchup- Shunsui hides in the shadows, can cut Ulqiorra whenever. If he uses the color game, it's even worse, if he says black he can cut down Ulqiorra. Even if he regenerates, if he cuts off his head it's a done deal.

Soi-Fon is much faster I think than Hallibel. It might be hard for her since Hallibel has some distance attacks but that can be made up with her speed.

Even if it were reverse and Shunsui fought against Hallibel and Soi-Fon against Ulqiorra, her Shunko technique could end it for Ulqiorra. And Shunsui has a lot of white for a color game against Hallibel, which is her main color. Even if she says white, it doesn't look like that'd do much damage against Shunsui. As Stark had mostly white and was stronger than Hallibel, called white and didn't do much to Shunsui. So Shunsui calls white back and could end it with a strike to her face.

Shunsui and Soi-Fon win this one.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ulq is atleast up to Starrk in his R2 form. He was atleast able to detect a few of Ichigonator's movements, whom is presumably among the fastest in the entire Manga/Anime. Shikai wise is going to be a tie IMO because of the fact that both him and Ulquiorra have like 80% black on them and 20% of white on them. Not to mention in his R1 form his Cero Oscura was shown taking off quite a bit of the dome:

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...60-page-8.html

I wouldnt say matched, considering how Hitsu played a ranged game knowing that fighting up close wouldnt end too well for him. Harribel also took on Lisa right after, then Hiyori along with Hitsugaya and still looked as if she could've taken on the 3 of them. I wouldnt doub it seeing as how Starrk and Baraggan took on multiple enemies at once too. I'd say Hallibel takes it, plus she's also a dangerous fighter up. I'm sure Soi could take it in terms of hand-to-hand, but not with the versatility Harribel's got.

Reverse wise I'd say Kyoraku takes Harribel. He's also dangerous up close and just seems to be faster than she is, plus her water moves are somewhat slow. However Ulquiorra would take Soifon. Her Bankai would kill Ulquiorra (or any Espada excluding Baraggan for that matter) and I doubt he'd just sit there if he figures out what her shikai ability is. However, who'd win between her Bankai and his Lanza is beyond me, both looked the same in size and power. They've both had their left arms cut off ironically, both screamed in agony yet fought like nothing was wrong afterwards, and to top it off Ulquiorra was down to 1 arm and still took out Ichigonater. Speed wise I'd say Ulq is faster (R2 wise).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Soi-Fon has a lot of techniques. Her clone ability could prove to be a problem. I would think Ulqiorra is a bit smarter than that though and can figure out which one is which and probably defend himself against her Shikai. Bankai though might prove to be a problem, but she's so fast in Shikai that i don't think Bankai would be an option for her. I'm not sure about this fight between her and Ulqiorra. But I would say it depends on what goes on. If she can defeat him with her Shunko or if Ulqi will use his 2nd form.

Shunsui though, I doubt he'd have much trouble with Hallibel. She has a distance type of style but so did Stark, and he lost. If you think about it though, Hitsugaya had her beat until WW came and blew away the ice. If Hitsugaya can win, so can Shunsui and I think so can Soi-Fon.

New Reply