Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: who would win?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen

14 93.33%
  • Shunsui

1 6.67%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aizen vs Shunsui

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen vs Shunsui

Rules and conditions:

1. Shunsui isn't under KS at the beginning.

2. Neither knows the others abilities

3. There fight starts in the air at FKT

IMO Aizen would beat Shunsui even, if Shunsui wasn't under KS. In every aspect of combat Aizen seems superior. There is the possibility Aizen wouldn't be able to get his shikai to work against Shunsui in this battle, but I think it's unlikely.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen vs Shunsui

Standard bleach fight....

Shunsui releases zampakuto

Aizen anounces shunsui does not have an advantage and he going to release his zampakuto.

Aizen releases his zampakuto while shunsui is paying attention in order to figure it out as soon as possible. Shunsuiis caught.

Shunsui plays a game but attacks a dissolving aizen. Aizen attacks from behind and hits a vital spot. Repeat of the previous until kyoraku is defeated.

I don't honestly think shunsui has a chance in hell. Aizen is faster, stronger, his kido is so potent it can trash captains even when it fails and has it in him to mind rape.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^that is assuming that KS activates that quickly. If KS can be used as easily as u said, then isshin would have been caught in it already. How do u explain that? It takes time for KS to be used, that is why aizen gathered many members of SS so he perform it all at once.

Exactly how does aizen beat shunsui in all aspects? please enlighten me

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen's speed, reiastu, power, intelligence, and kido seem superior to Shunsui's.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Speed- nothing suggests so. Aizen was faster than ichigo. So was starrks yet shunsui kept up w/ starks
    Reiatsu- again, debatable
    Power- what do u mean?
    intelligence- aizen is a planner no doubt. But where is his planning in his fight against isshin. I mean strategically. like using a kido to mess up the flow of the opponent's bankai (byakuya). Shunsui has shown to be a pretty skilled tactician in battle. He guessed starks abilities, calculated his movements, etc
    Kido- shunsui has not shown kido.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    ^that is assuming that KS activates that quickly. If KS can be used as easily as u said, then isshin would have been caught in it already. How do u explain that? It takes time for KS to be used, that is why aizen gathered many members of SS so he perform it all at once.

Exactly how does aizen beat shunsui in all aspects? please enlighten me
    Because ishin already knows what it does and won't look at it should aizen start releasing it.

AIzen is stronger than all the espada together and took out shunsui, shinji, hitsugaya, soifon, love, rose and komamura without breaking a sweat. If shunsui was anywhere near aizen in power the illusion alone would not be enough for aizen to pawn him -even gin mentioned how the espada would not have follow aizen were it only for KS-. Aizen is strong, unlike shunsui he is altogether in a different class from the captain class. I don't honestly see how shunsui would match aizen in terms of speed, reiatsu, intelligence, tactics, strength and basically anything else.

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Young Aizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1.Aizen places him under KS during one of his speeches
    2.Aizen Evades Shunsui for a few panels
    3.Shunsui appears to catch Aizen in his Shikai
    4.Shunsui attacks and seemingly lands a fatal blow on Aizen
    5.The injuried Aizen shatters as we hear Aizen call out the Color "white"
    6.Epic Slash on Shunsui
    7. ??????
    8. PROFIT

13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Speed- nothing suggests so. Aizen was faster than ichigo. So was starrks yet shunsui kept up w/ starks
    Reiatsu- again, debatable
    Power- what do u mean?
    intelligence- aizen is a planner no doubt. But where is his planning in his fight against isshin. I mean strategically. like using a kido to mess up the flow of the opponent's bankai (byakuya). Shunsui has shown to be a pretty skilled tactician in battle. He guessed starks abilities, calculated his movements, etc
    Kido- shunsui has not shown kido.

Speed:
    Aizen was able to go from where Kira and Iba where to behind 4 the captains, he cut down near instantaneously.

Reiastu:
    He hasn't shown reiastu near Aizen's level and nobody every commented on it.

Power: He cut though Komamura's bankai sword and hand.

Intelligence: Why you using Isshin fight, we barely know anything about him or how strong he is. Aizen seems more intelligent and more perceptive.

Kido: Exactly. Aizen seems much better. He used a level 90 kido.

15. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

aizen must have huge amount of reistsu coz even with KS his strikes wont put people out in one blow he always goes for one shotting people and he likes to hack off limbs and his kido is dangerous. dont think shunsui be beat that quick just drawn out then one shotted shame really coz i want someone to end aizen

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Because ishin already knows what it does and won't look at it should aizen start releasing it.

AIzen is stronger than all the espada together and took out shunsui, shinji, hitsugaya, soifon, love, rose and komamura without breaking a sweat. If shunsui was anywhere near aizen in power the illusion alone would not be enough for aizen to pawn him -even gin mentioned how the espada would not have follow aizen were it only for KS-. Aizen is strong, unlike shunsui he is altogether in a different class from the captain class. I don't honestly see how shunsui would match aizen in terms of speed, reiatsu, intelligence, tactics, strength and basically anything else.
    You believe that teh release of KS is fast. A captain can release his shikai w/o saying the command. Thus aizen could have put isshin under teh illusion easily if it activates that fast. In a battle where swords clash, u have to look at the blade.

Aizen is stronger than all of them w/ the illusion active. Its funny u mentioned gin's comments b/c in the next chapter, aizen had to use KS to get out of the tight spot against the captain, thus relying on KS again. Even w/ KS on, aizen needed hitsu to make a distraction to give him an opening on someone like shunsui

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post

Speed:
    Aizen was able to go from where Kira and Iba where to behind 4 the captains, he cut down near instantaneously.

Reiastu:
    He hasn't shown reiastu near Aizen's level and nobody every commented on it.

Power: He cut though Komamura's bankai sword and hand.

Intelligence: Why you using Isshin fight, we barely know anything about him or how strong he is. Aizen seems more intelligent and more perceptive.

Kido: Exactly. Aizen seems much better. He used a level 90 kido.
    1. What makes u think that feat was not a result of KS. i mean, how did he get down to hinamori in teh first placE?
    2. Do i think shunsui has more reiatsu than aizen? No. But i don't think the difference is that big to cause ownage. in order for reiatsu to beat another, that reiatsu must be vastly greater than the opponent.
    3. Koma was injured critically b4 hand. Do u think he was anywhere near full power? I'd say he wasn't at 20%. He had a hole blown thru his bankai for goodness sake. And koma isn't exactly a strong captain.
    4. I am saying that aizen didn't show anything like intelligence in battle as u pointed out. You mistake KS for intelligence.
    5. Thing is we have not seen shunsui use kido. Are we to assume kira is better than shunsui at kido too?
    Last edited by Raizen; April 27, 2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

1. What makes u think that feat was not a result of KS. i mean, how did he get down to hinamori in teh first placE?
    2. Do i think shunsui has more reiatsu than aizen? No. But i don't think the difference is that big to cause ownage. in order for reiatsu to beat another, that reiatsu must be vastly greater than the opponent.
    3. Koma was injured critically b4 hand. Do u think he was anywhere near full power? I'd say he wasn't at 20%. He had a hole blown thru his bankai for goodness sake. And koma isn't exactly a strong captain.
    4. I am saying that aizen didn't show anything like intelligence in battle as u pointed out. You mistake KS for intelligence.
    5. Thing is we have not seen shunsui use kido. Are we to assume kira is better than shunsui at kido too?
    - Aizen cut down Kira, so had to be there. Than he went from there to behind 4 captains. Aizen wouldn't of said there was an opening if he was using KS. There's no point. Why he say that if he could make himself unnoticeable to to everyone at all times?

- As far as kido and everything else is concerned Aizen seems stronger. If you are saying that Shunsui, can use high level kido because he we haven't seen him do it. It's the same as saying every other captain (except Kenpachi) can use high level kido. It's like saying Gin is super fast and a master of shunpo even though we haven't seen that to be the case.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; April 27, 2010 at 06:56 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Young Aizen View Post
    1.Aizen places him under KS during one of his speeches
    Well, we have already seen that Kyouraku is not the kind of person to sit around whilst his target is monologuing. He would rather use them talking as an opening, rather than actually sit around and listen to them.

You believe that teh release of KS is fast. A captain can release his shikai w/o saying the command. Thus aizen could have put isshin under teh illusion easily if it activates that fast. In a battle where swords clash, u have to look at the blade.
    Well, we don't really know the conditions for KS at all, as supposedly it is some kind of ritual (not necessarily just looking at the blade). It is also quite likely that it is not that quick a process to get someone who isn't under the illusion to become under the illusion, or otherwise Aizen would have done it to Ishin (if it was as quick as just looking at the blade when Aizen releases then he would have had many chances - or could have made many chances - within that skirmish)

Aizen is stronger than all of them w/ the illusion active.

And again, I agree with you here. As anything Aizen can do (or is seen doing) could well be KS. The only real knowledge of Aizens abilities is his fight with Ishin (as I doubt he is under the illusion) and his tussles with Ichigo. Now against Ichigo he shows great speed (who knows if it is quicker than Kyouraku, as nothing we have seen allows us to compare the two easily), he has also shown good kido use and he has shown incredibly strong fingers! Other than that, he has not shown much as Ichigo really is not a challenge to him.
    I doubt Ichigo is much of a challenge to Shunsui either, but as they have not and will not ever fight then it will not be possible to show if Shunsui can massively outpace Ichigo, or block his sword with his hand, etc.....

However even though I personally think Shunsui could force Aizen to go all out if he was not under the effects of KS already. The fact of the matter is that he is. And once you are under the illusion, then the fight is as good as over. You have NO chance of winning (unless you are either really lucky, or are Yamamoto and have a zanpakto that is suited for massive area, massive damage/suicidal attacks.)

I have just read the rules of the fight. Not under the effects of KS - I give a tie as not enough has been shown of Aizen's abilities, or Shunsui really.
    Last edited by zimbardo; April 27, 2010 at 08:01 PM.
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh? Shunsui vs. Aizen?! So it's even come to this?

With kyouka suigetsu Shunsui dies in three seconds, or whenever Aizen decides he's bored of him. Without it, Shunsui makes a pathetic attempt to play the color game or something, Aizen figures it out within 10 seconds, calls out "white" and cut Shunsui in half. Shunsui would never land a hit in a face to face confrontation against Aizen. He couldn't even do it when he was distracted!

Aizen could probably even catch Shunsui's zanpakutou with his bare hands. He did it to Ichigo, and I seriously doubt that Shunsui in shikai has more cutting power than bankai vaizard Ichigo.

Shunsui bankai vs. Aizen sealed might be more interesting, but it's not really discussable until Shunsui uses the damn thing.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys maybe u don't understand that from some people here KS makes Aizen body super fast,make Aizen's blow super strong,Aizen's kido super pwnsome,Aizen physical strenght huber huge.....
    Without KS Aizen would be hyper slow,his blows won't cut anything,he would not be able to cast strong Kido,not even danku 200 feet tall,he would not be able to stop and crush bankai barehanded,he would not be able to skip the incantation for hadou 90,he would not be able to one-shot everyone that meet his sword regardless from where they get cutted(lol,beside Old Yama,Halibel....someone else?),he would have not be able to stop Koma attack in 2 occasion with his hand,he would not have so much reiatsu to repel Soifon kido based attack,he would not be able to do s**t.....but well,we know that this is fanboyism isn't it?!

And also is quite funny how they can stretch the sense of time,and use assumption as FACT to back up some twisted logic!!!
    They came even to the point to negate Ichigo's point of view,different alternate panel of his eye and the people getting pwned without KS....http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/391/01/
    They come here and they negate Gin's speech that is not from someone that lives like a "subordinate",not saying that the speech ws provided by Kubo to point out how strong Aizen really is with and without KS!

Shunsui beating Aizen...in what dream???the only way he had to severely injure the 2nd likely even 3rd strongest espada(after Yammi and Ulqui....) was in a 3 VS 1 situation....from behind.....and guess what??even injured Stark dodged the second Kageoni,and immediately kept up with his color game....
    Not saying that Shunsui got cutted by an heavily injured opponent supposed to be with all the other espada weaker then Aizen....

Shunsui bankai??well,Aizen has bankai too....
    Shunsui speed?he could match Stark's only when he got injured,even unreleased Stark didn't have problem with his speed......but well,some fans will imply through "mood speech" that Shunsui speed is affected by his shikai and that's the reason why he could never land an hit on both unreleased/released Stark and on Aizen....

Funny,KK is also the first zanpakotou that doesn't have all his power explained by the author....(at least for his fan....)

1)it negate energy attack power...any hollow/arrancar won't be able to use cero/bala ecc..,every shinigami with energy based zanpakotou would never damage him,no one would be able to use kido on him ecc...ecc...(i guess that we would all use wolves explosion at close range isn't it???but for fans KK negated his power...)

2)color game make his wielder invulnerable to everything beside getting cut in proper place....If I nuke Shunsui he will be fine..if OldYama use his fire Shunsui will be fine,if Ulquiorra or Ichigo use their power bombs he will be fine,if Barragan use respira HSunsui will be fine again... and I can keep on going...

How can people try to twist reality to this extent?!!!

KK enhance the power of his attack through the rule of his games.Nothing more,nothing else.Is an amazing ability seeing all the moves it has,but it doesn't give invulnerability to likely the 90% of the moves there are in bleach.

Another thing,let's not bring up
    his bankai,because well...he was going to use it against Stark but Ukitake interrupted him.(should we remember the fans screaming...he has huge tornados that would desstroy the city...lol).Ukitake did it on tactical purpose,showing all your cards before your enemy does??idiotic isn't it?!and seriously,Ukitake said also "2 vs 1" is unfair...lol,not only Lilinette was originally Stark,but he was considering merging with a little powerless girl...UNFAIR!!!!lol from someone that should be huber powerful.....
    What would Ukitake do if he fight someone and a baby join in...would he ask for Shunsui's help because is unfair???in war??lol

Last thing,Shunsui's bankai?Aizen has one too but seein how he was going to use it against a Stark that didn't even use wolves I seriously doubt that it would be good enough to even beat Aizen with just shikai...

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yans86 View Post
    i guess that we would all use wolves explosion at close range isn't it???but for fans KK negated his power...
    This is an invalid argument. As Aizen explained, opponents with similar strength can keep their distance, Stark could have kept his distance and used the wolves on Shunsui. Hitsugaya managed to put some distance between him and Harribel but Stark was unable to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Yans86 View Post
    2)color game make his wielder invulnerable to everything beside getting cut in proper place....If I nuke Shunsui he will be fine..if OldYama use his fire Shunsui will be fine,if Ulquiorra or Ichigo use their power bombs he will be fine,if Barragan use respira HSunsui will be fine again... and I can keep on going...
    "You can cut only the selected color, any other color will be useless." This is the rule. If I have the option to refrain from cutting the enemy and use any other kind of attack method to finish Shunsui conveniently, this rule is idiotic. For example, Ukitake's zanpakuto has the power to reflect every kind of energy attack, why is it so unbelievable that Shunsui's zanpakuto may have similar ability in essence?

Think it through people, use your reasoning. The way Yans describes KK makes it totally useless, he says "Shunsui's zanpakuto is totally useless against attacks which don't include cutting, Shunsui is a sitting duck under these circumstances like against long-range attacks and KK doesn't give an edge in a sword-fight, it all boils down to Shunsui and his opponent's swordsmanship." This zanpakuto is an insult to intelligence.

26. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast