Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Komamura vs the top 4 espada

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Komamura vs the top 4 espada

Not all at once but individualy, its something i've thought for a while now, but komamura seems capable of beating any of the top 4 in a one on one fight.

barragan would obviously be the hardest for him, if koma isnt fast enough in causing damage he may lose his entire bankai to respira, but i see him acting faster than respira can age.

hallibel would be the easy one, he may not even need bankai since his shikai attack tenken seems like it has the same range as hallibels wave attacks. la gota could be a problem but koma is such a tank i think he could take a few an probably block others.

stark and ulquiorra would be similar, both have very big, explosive attacks and are seemingly faster than komamura. i still think though that they could get caught by komas bankai the same way tousen did and suffer some damage. as for their attacks, the wolves and lanzela would be trouble but the ceros seem like they could be blocked with myouus sword the same way we see others do.

so really could lose just as eaisily as he could win, the only for sure one is hallibel, but that doesnt take away from the possiblity of komamura beating any one of the top four.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Komamura vs the top 4 espada

I doubt Stark can cause absurd amounts of damage capable of knocking down Komamura before he can get some hits in.
    Ulquiorra is a different matter though: he has HSR, so he can live some hits, and I was more impressed by Lanza than the wolves, and there is no way Ulquiorra can miss on a target that big.
    If Komamura just goes Shikai on his, he has better chances, but I don't think he can beat Ulquiorra with just Shikai.
    Barragan is very tricky, but I think Komamura would be able to destroy him before he destroys him ( but he would suffer some damage)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lunatic Scream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Assuming Komamura doesn't actually, ya know, suck as bad as every single fight he's had in the series would suggest...

Wait no, he'd lose spectacularly to basically everyone but Halibel.

He takes whatever damage his Bankai takes. He's incredibly slow. Respira would eat his bankai and simultaenously eat him.

Ulquiorra is pretty strong, the one weakness about Lanza del Relampago is Ulquiorra can't aim it worth a damn. Giant Bankai? Oh hai tharr target practice. GG.

Starrk... this shouldn't even need to be said. Kenpachi and Ichigo can't follow Starrk's movements unreleased, and Komamura doesn't seem particularly speedy. Not to mention Komamura has shown ZERO ranged combat ability. Starrk could dominate him and his bankai with Ceros from a mile away, even without using wolves.

Hallibel... well... I mean seriously, I guess it's advantage Komamura. What would be full body scalding attacks on a smaller opponent, would be itty bitty puddles when translated from his bankai to himself. He could technically win this one!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

your right the worst thing about the bankai is that koma takes the same damage as the armor, but still, its armor. i dont see the any of stark or ulquiorras attacks(except for lanzela) doing enough damage to the armor that could transfer to koma and actully slow down such a tank like him. and even though hes slow in some respects he also shows the ability to catch fast opponents, tousen suprised koma when he zapped in front of hisagi but he still caught on to his speed and got in a huge hit that only HSR fixed.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's still armor, yeah... but it's been sliced through by Aizen, Tousen, etc. It doesn't seem particularly defensive. I think its defensive advantage mostly comes from the size translation of attacks. For instance, what would be a stab to a normal person would be like being pricked by a need to Koma's bankai, and therefore that's all he'd feel. Defensively, it has the effect of shrinking his opponents. Unfortunately, these opponents are all high level, and capable of the large attacks necessary to seriously translate an injury.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't have to attack the giant to defeat Komamura, stay away from him and attack him with wolves/respira/Cascada and Komamura can't offer much resistance. And the giant is a big target for Ulquiorra's LDR, so I guess Komamura loses to all four of them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really think Komamura would lose even to Ulquiorra.

1. I don't think Ulquiorra would even need to use Segunda Etapa. He's incredibly fast in his Primera Etapa.

2. Harribel....is probably faster than Ulquiorra. And can attack from a distance. All of the top 4 Espada can.

3. KTM + Respira = dead Komamura

Which brings up the question.....if say, KTM's arm (Komamura's bankai) is Respira'd, does Komamura's arm disappear, too?

4. Starrk can spam cero. It's a done deal.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay first of all, I love wolves, and Komamura Sajin is a wolf so by default he's my favorite character. That's why I find it irrating when people speak of him as some kind of sub-captains that doesn't even deserve to be wearing that white haori.

Sajin is heavily underrated on this forum, precisely because he never had a proper match with an opponent that wasn't absurdly overpowered. Had Sajin been given an espada opponent like the other captains, he probably would have won and wouldn't be so belittled by some of you all here. Instead he got Aizen 2x and Kaname (another captain) with a freaking regeneration and resureccion.

So yeah, I believe that Sajin could have definitely defeated some of those espada, except maybe Barrgan and Starrk. With Barragan, it depends on whether or not respira would be transferred from the giant to Sajin himself. If the respira would have been transferred, then Sajin would be dead, but if it wouldn't, then I think theres a good chance he could smash the pile of bones before the giant is aged away completely.

Maybe his shikai would be better here, since the limbs can magically appear and disappear.

Harribel would get raped for sure. As for Ulquiorra, if Sajin doesn't mess around and smashes the oversize bat before he starts chucking those mini-nukes, he can beat him. Who knows how much damage the lanza would do to his bankai either. We never saw that attack actually hit someone so it's power level is a big question mark. Starrk's cero guns ain't gonna do much to Sajin or his bankai, but the wolves are another story. They could all be sent to target Sajin directly and then it's game over for the big wolf. Starrk's wolves would annihilate anyone else too though.
    Last edited by El Samurai Guapo; April 29, 2010 at 03:21 PM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

koma is a tank that guy can take alot of damage he would trash ulquiorra before gets chance to go second rec. harribel would be close but starrk and baragan dont think he win agaisnst his aging respira...he could beat starrk out of pure tank mode taking cero blows.

koma is a beast of a character cant keep a good wolf down

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, IMHO komamura's bankai has it in him to kill each espada with one hit but he still has trouble here.

Starrk:
    Cero guns would not do anything to the giants armor. Wolves seem to be considerable stronger than cero but not really sure if they have it in him to destroy the armor. The main issue here is that the wolves are intangible so I don't see how komamura would ultimately stop them. Komamura would have to kill starrk before the wolves get to him. Not really sure but I would think starrk has a slight advantage here.

Barragan:
    I don't think komamura has a chance here. I am certain a hit from komamura's bankai would do wonders to barragan but in turn it won't take long for barragan to make the giant disappear and ultimately erradicate komamura. For komamura to win he has to literally 1 shot barragan with his bankai. I doubt that is gonna happen so barragan wins this one.

Harribel:
    She is definitely faster that barragan and in a melee confrontation she would destroy him IMHO. On the other hand, komamura's bankai most likely won't be affected by the water attacks harribel showed. I also doubt harribel has it in her to actually just cut it down. For harribel to win, she has to avoid komamura's bankai and get close to him to deal a finishing blow. As long as the fight is kept at a distance I would think komamura would have the advantage IMHO. Not sure about this one.....

Ulquiorra:
    I am of the school of thought that ulquiorra indeed had a second level of release equivalent to arrancar bankai so i would lean towards him. Ulquiorra can regenerate so damage similar to what tousen went through is nothing. Lanza is extremely powerful and I do think it could do damage to the giant. Ultimately, the explosion from lanza is large enough to actually get komamura even if it only hits the giant.
    Last edited by kkck; April 29, 2010 at 03:49 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Okay first of all, I love wolves, and Komamura Sajin is a wolf so by default he's my favorite character. That's why I find it irrating when people speak of him as some kind of sub-captains that doesn't even deserve to be wearing that white haori.

Sajin is heavily underrated on this forum, precisely because he never had a proper match with an opponent that wasn't absurdly overpowered. Had Sajin been given an espada opponent like the other captains, he probably would have won and wouldn't be so belittled by some of you all here. Instead he got Aizen 2x and Kaname (another captain) with a freaking regeneration and resureccion.
    I wouldn't say he's unfit to be a captain. I'm sure he outclasses Ikkaku and Renji by a fair amount. However, compared to other Captains, like you said, he's had absolutely nothing. Loss after loss, and no one has really said anything notable about his strength. He's just completely unremarkable compared to every other captain. But, considering his "counterpart" is an unhollowfied Tousen, I wouldn't say it's unlikely that he could've handled one of the 5+ Espada handily.

Though, honestly, his Bankai seems less useful than even his Shikai. The shikai at least has the element of surprise, I don't even see the benefit of his bankai at all. The shikai attacks with the same offensive power, so I guess the fact that he can use his bankai defensively is what makes it better? However, since the damage is transferred to him, which is something much easier to do against his bankai than his shikai, I really don't get it.

New Reply