Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Ukitake vs Aizen

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukitake vs Aizen

when aizen was betraying soul society just before the dreaded "bouno arc"

he was in the in the menos's light about to go into the sky with ichimaru and tousen ukitake spoke to aizen (and boy he looked MAD) i thought he was going to go up there and beat the crap out of Aizen! he said "you've joined hands with the meno's have you become that evil?" to which aizen replies "your arrogance is excessive Ukitake "

hold on Ukitake arrogant? lol he is the most laid back caption in bleach
    what do you all think Aizen meant by those words and if a fight ever happened between these two the victor?
    (no spoilers please just fantasy)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: fantasy ukitake vs aizen

Just for future reference, the "bounto arc" was filler for anime only.

Anyways, I don't think Ukitake is arrogant, he wasn't really boasting about his own power, just criticizing Aizen's actions.

Anyways, in a fight, from what we've seen so far, Ukitake would get owned. Yes, I know that he kind of got plotkai'd (so he gets OHKOed by a guy who gets owned by a vizard ex-VC not using zanpakutou), and that we've seen his shikai used a total of 3 times, and never seen his bankai. THus we really don't know much about Ukitake other than he's supposedly very strong, but also has TB which is basically another excuse for Kubo to take Ukitake out of battles randomly.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

There are many forms of arrogance though, not just power. Ukitake mentioned aizen falling, as in being evil, being less., being wrong in his doing. For someone who inherently does not believe in good, evil or anything at all such an attitude would seem arrogant and self righteous -not saying ukitake actually is those things, that is simply how someone of aizen's perspectives would probably see him-.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

is this a discussion about arrogance or a fight im confused....uki mentioned falling but also koma did to tousen when he showed his hollow form as to shinigami hollows are low forms and shinigami are pretty stuck up about that sort of stuff.

in fight uki would get owned in a instant uki got no chance against aizen even without KS

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That statement made me hope that uki will fight aizen at one point, but the author let me down .

If they were to fight, i don't think that aizen will win as some have put it... at least not so easily

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i would say aizan would do to uki what he has done to every other captain who isn't yama, isshin or uhara.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say Yama is the strongest Shinigami and possibly in all of Bleach.

I would say Isshin and Urahara haven't gotten beat on because they came in with a plan and hadn't seen KS.

I would say Juushiro Ukitake would fare well against Aizen and wish him and Shunsui had the chance to fight him seriously.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

ppl are forgetting that the current hougokyo aizen is not the lethal quick finishing guy when he was facing shunsui, shinji, hitsu and all.
    It's wrong to interpret isshin and urahara's longer survival rate against aizen currently, and consider shunusi and ukitake and shinji weak.

the current aizen is taking blows after blows unlike the shinigami self because he can without any harm to himself, ergo it would be beneficial if this particular instance is not used a measure of comparing other characters with each other.

now, on topic sorry to say but ukitake has been completely pwned by kubo in his long awaited eager development. I dont know how serious uki's injury is but atm, he has not shown anything substantial that would keep him up with the hype created around him

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

which is why i hope he has some type of upcoming fight to redeem himself. I know Kubo did away with him in a manner that was weird. I guess the fact that he doesn't fight kids made him vulnerable against WW. I guess he wasn't expecting WW to come in and go straight for him. That was weird I must admit. Of all characters to go after he chooses Juushiro? Must be something behind that. My guess was he wanted to help out Stark. Or Aizen knew that he and Shunsui were the biggest threat besides Yama.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply