Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 104 Discussion/105 Predictions

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 104 Discussion/105 Predictions

This is where you post the spoilers for the the next chapter and discuss away. In case you are wondering, this will comprise of Spoilers Pics, Summaries, & Discussion.

Rules to note :

1) Please post pictures, summaries and scripts of the upcoming chapter here. Translations are also welcomed and appreciated. Please do not post babelfish/google translations. For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. Just post the Japanese text and a translator will take care of it when he/she has time to spare.

2) NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS.
    If not, you will be shot by us!! This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

3) If you like, you can also use the spoiler tag.

That's all folks, just remember, no spamming, flamming. And read on, if you want to get 'spoiled'.

Remember, the usual forum rules apply.

Go read chapter 104!
    Last edited by Akiyama; June 03, 2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: added link

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Negative Syndicate

Re: Claymore 104 Spoiler Thread

I found a spoiler for chapter 104.

Spoiler: Summary show

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

From another Forum

The two (Helen, Deneve) are dodging the lethal, life consuming
    projectiles(carnivarous pickles) thrown by Lucierafaela's true awakened form.

They are surprised (shocked maybe) by the change/unusual condition they sense in Clare. (Related to the inability to awaken maybe.. though the word "ihen" 異変 may refer to something strange, abnormal.. or even shocking, disastrous depending on context. She may possible underwent a physical change.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

remember myria said she was different than all other claymores,in which she was half human and half claymore instead of full yoma.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

http://img139.imageshack.us/i/whattha.jpg/

Yes clare has been destroyed from the waste down hense change to her body

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner yueyouko's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Last edited by yueyouko; June 02, 2010 at 01:43 PM.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Priscilla even injuring Destroyer heavily, didn't like that. I understand Priscilla is mighty powerful but I expected more from the new entity, which has kinda disappointed me so far.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

i found the chinese scan and i rehosted it here link claymore 104 ^^

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, one would recall that Clare fused with Rafaela briefly. That might have some relevance.

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Priscilla has been totally aizened in this manga. I wonder whats going to happen with the destroyer, at first it seemed its purpose was as a monolith or something creating a army. These life consuming things might be the next wave or phase of kitties who cleared inhabitants out ect and now these new things are gona obsorb power for the destroyer to evolve. I wonder if the destoryer transforms into a single inhabitant.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Urghhh Page 16...I dont know whether to be in awe of the artwork or cringe at it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well, right now, the Destroyer seems to becoming more like FMA:B 's humunculis with their captured souls inside of it..... (well Envy and "Father" anyways)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member gernot's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 104 Discussion/105 Predictions

I have to say, I liked shrimpy's translations much better before he came back from his hiatus, his translations for the last chapters were too liberal for my taste. I don't have access to the raws at the moment, so I can only guess, but for example, I can't imagine that Helen actually said Duff's name in the raw version, since she doesn't know it... Personally, I'd prefer a real translation to an interpretation.

So, umm, this doesn't look too good for Clare, does it. I guess Priscilla doesn't get to kill her a second time after all, there's really not much left to kill. Helen and Denebu might survive given that Priscilla and the destroyer should be preoccupied with each other for a while, and Priscilla was really only targeting Clare to begin with.

As for predictions for 105... Well, either we'll see some drawn-out fight between the destroyer and Priscilla... I personally don't want to see that, but it might happen. Or we'll see Clare reflecting on her situation, and possibly figuring out what Rafaela had been trying to convey to her... It had better be good if she's gonna make it out of this one... Denebu can't even regenerate anymore after having been touched by the destroyer, so it should be pretty much impossible for Clare, who can't regenerate much to begin with, is unconscious, is heavily damaged, and would have any returning energy immediately sucked out of her since she's still impaled by the destroyer. If she's gonna get out of this one herself, she'll have to think of something quite dramatic. The other alternative that I can think of would be for the destroyer to regenerate her. For example, the destroyer might attempt to restore Clare as a last attempt to get back at Priscilla, right before it is destroyed by her. The destroyer should definitely have the power to do that, in fact I think it might already have done that once. After all, Clare surfaced from the destroyer unscathed when everything around her was destroyed by its awakening. I could see this happening if Rafaela was still alive somewhere within the destroyer, but I don't think that's the case, and I don't think the destroyer would really think of restoring Clare on its own. Maybe Clare can somehow infiltrate the destroyer's mind one more time and learn to control it, that would be something. I know I know, it's far fetched, but whatever, if Clare is to survive, the solution will have to be somewhat far fetched...

Anyway, much more interesting than the previous chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 104 Discussion/105 Predictions

Well the obvious outcome is Clare will provide a stabilizing force for the ... "blob" and will gain its power in a transformation at that point will fight priscilla.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast