Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Claymore 104 Discussion/105 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 104 Discussion/105 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
    if that happened that would be a very very rough mother daughter relationship. Even if turned into a baby Clare wouldn't forget what Priscilla did.
    it won't happen and even if it does happen she will have to deal with it duh!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kaliayev's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since it's been turning into Bleach over the last year or so, I haven't been paying much attention to this series lately, but what the hell is going on? It seems like Yagi keeps pulling random nonsense out of his anus and launching it at us. Sigh, the only way I see this going down is that Clare really is "the destroyer." The scenario would be an odd synthesis of what we saw with the awakened Ophelia (lack of awareness) and Agatha (hidden form). Clare was ejected as the true form and consciousness of "the destroyer." She is unaware of the fact that she had ultimately merged with "the destroyer" so she makes no attempt to control it. "The destroyer," without it's consciousness, took a false form based on it's brief exposure to Clare's memories and started randomly lashing out at its surroundings. Now, it is a devourer lacking a definite form and is trying to reclaim its dominant consciousness. Based on the last page, the body and mind are becoming one again.
    Hello, Dave. Is that you, Dave?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's no different to Berserk in terms of randomness at times (both are great series though)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If we think about it, the only way that would address claire priscilla is to have an instant power-up and how? There is shown in the last scene of Chapter 104, I think that the mind and body are about to merge again and be born a new creature with the awareness of claire and all the power of Fusion. I see no other solutions to defeat an opponent as Priscilla.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Terumi View Post
    If we think about it, the only way that would address claire priscilla is to have an instant power-up and how? There is shown in the last scene of Chapter 104, I think that the mind and body are about to merge again and be born a new creature with the awareness of claire and all the power of Fusion. I see no other solutions to defeat an opponent as Priscilla.
    Right that is my idea. What we are seeing now in their fusion is a mindless power house. Claire will probably merge and provide intelligence to control the power and give Priscilla a challenge.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

unless Priscilla is also immune to the "life consuming" ability of the Destroyer, then the Destroyer is the perfect counter/solution/rival to Priscilla's uber regeneration.

Look at Deneve, the Destroyer sapped so much of her life force that she can't use her yoki anymore to regenerate her body again (she just was able to regenerate her arm with her last regeneration but it took like all of her effort).

however, I still can't tell if Priscilla was merely dodging the "life consuming" tentacles or if she was immune to them, lol.

Also, Priscilla is going to use her FULL power on the Destroyer, so we'll see how or who wins, Priscilla or the Destroyer.

I just can't wait, this is (hopefully) going to be uber epic!

(the last chapters were a bit disappointing for me, but chapter 104 has really changed that for me! I'm so excited and interested now!)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The power of the destroyer (life consuming) is the only way to defeat priscilla.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Diabeetus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, I thought the awakened beings were the most horrid things to appear in this manga but that fused...thing takes the cake, downright monstrous.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

arent you guys forgeting something important? in other words raki who will porbably be turned into a claymore using the destroyers flesh i think raki will destroy the destroyer and somehow stop priscila and clares fight or clare will teamup with priscila to stop raki or something like that;]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the "West War of All-Hell-Breaks-Loose-Chaos" isn't going to wait for Raki to be taken to the Organization HQs in the east, mutated/implanted and trained/controlled/conditioned, and then sent back to the west. (only 1-2 days MAX have gone by for this entire current "situation or chaotic war" in the western land, called Lautrec)

my predictions (and thoughts):

Priscilla will probably kill the Destroyer (as that would ruin the entire manga if the Destroyer kills Priscilla, as for all 104 chapters, it's been about Clare's mission of vengence on/against Priscilla). Maybe Priscilla will be vulnerable (weakened/damaged) afterwards or not....

(It depends whether the Destroyer can survive Priscilla attacking at full power and whether the "life consumption" can effect Priscilla or whether Priscilla can even be hit to cause the "life consumption" effect if it can effect her that is. I can't tell if Priscilla is dodging the destroyer's huge tentacles or if she's immune to their "life consumption" effect. However, if Priscilla isn't immune to it and is dodging the tentacles, this is unusual, as Priscilla does not have a good past "track record" of dodging attacks against her)

At some point Clare and Priscilla will clash again, and there will be a "decision/result" to this clash. And all of this will happen before Raki returns to the west from the Organization HQs in the very east of the eastern land (Sutare-manga or Sutafu-anime), at what was once Staff, city of the far east.

As to how Clare is going to be able to clash with Priscilla again is open to much speculation.

Also, as to whether, Miria and co ever show up in the west to help, is also uncertain and frustrating too, as we expect them to have already shown up...

(though it has only been at most 2 days.... though they need to hurry... 2 days is already too long a time when there's both the Destroyer and Priscilla.... Clare, Helen, and Deneve don't have much time to wait for help.... Miria and co need to hurry up.. NOW... or Clare, Deneve, and Helen will be long dead already...)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; June 21, 2010 at 10:51 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, I can't see the Destroyer beating Priscilla. It seems more like a set up to show how strong Priscilla is (oh wow, if Pris can beat a monster like Destroyer, Pris must be the most powerful character ever!).

Raki is going to be odd... it's pretty obvious that he's going to become a "claymore" (if only so he won't become useless in battles), but we know that's nothing compared to what Pris and Clare (will be) is. He can't physically stop the two from fighting, and judging by two characters' relationship with him... he could be the cause of even more violence between the two when they clash over him.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3