Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Is naruto a Senju?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

108 52.43%
  • No

98 47.57%
New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto a senju???

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

The Official Senju Thread

What is the possibility of Naruto been a Senju?

After the VOTE(naruto vs. sasuke) kakashi and his dog said that it was ironic that naruto and sasuke fought at the place where the 1st hokage and Madara fought. Is the fight ironic because it was another Senju vs. Uchia fight.
    Then kakashi said "the ones who share the fate of these statues..."(1st and madara statues) taking about naruto and sasuke sharing the same fate as the 1st and madara.
    Then kakashi went on to say "Naruto and Sasuke...your lives are remarkably like theirs". His he saying this because naruto is a senju and sasuke an uchiah?
    Also wouldn't it make sense for naruto to be a Senju base on the new chapter we had: Naruto will represent the 1st hokage and Sasuke will represent Madara but only this time around Naruto(senju) and Sasuke(uchiha) will be able to accept each other. Also what better way to connect naruto with this uchiha's story than making him a senju?

There is a possibility that naruto is in direct relation to Nidaime. Nidaime could had have a daughter and his daughter married a Namikaze. Then they gave birth to Minato. Which is why Minato last name is call Namikaze.

What do you think?
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; September 02, 2009 at 06:00 PM.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NARUTO A SENJU?

if minato was the seconds grandson that would make naruto related to tsunade but i dont realli think naruto so (but tsunade and naruto are like both blonde ) but wen kakashi said their lives were similiar i think its becoz sasuke/madara is bent on revenge while the first/naruto is just tryin to make a friend that tries to kill him

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We shouldn't have to "connect" Naruto to the Uchiha and Sassy's story. Their goddamn story should have to connect to him; he's the main character }: <

No offense to you, it's an interesting theory, I'm just grumpy. Madara's a bag of lies, we'll never know the "real truth" of what happened, UNLESS Jiraiya came back from the dead and was like, "This is how shit really went down." Because if J-man said it, it's true.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Um....no.

It's ironic because these two rivaling teammates ended up having an epic battle at the same place where two other rivals had an epic battle. Also ironic because the result of each fight meant a big, big change. ALSO ironic because in the Madara/Senju fight, the Uchiha lost, but in the Narusuke fight, the Uchiha won.

At least that's what I think. I don't believe Naruto has any relation to the 2nd Hokage, or is a Senju at all.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    We shouldn't have to "connect" Naruto to the Uchiha and Sassy's story. Their goddamn story should have to connect to him; he's the main character }: <
    Believe me there is no one that feel like this more than me. The story should be written from naruto perspective then have the uchiha story connect to his instead of it been written from sasuke and the uchiha's perspective.
    Now all you sasukefanboy i'm not saying kishi shouldn't write about sasuke and uchiha's.
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; September 02, 2009 at 05:59 PM.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i honestly dont mind having an arc devoted to expanding the naruto universe and answering many questions. The shit that pisses me off is the fact that kishi is making naruto just another character in some ways. Sure we get the training thing happening but that was more of a way to explain the 5 elements thing. When the frog comes to naruto we will get something to do with the yin/yang chakra and then he will presumably go off into the wilderness. hopefully with yamato so he can do shadow clones training.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member lagif's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL Let's just believe he's an Uchiha %)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's unlikely Naruto is related to the Senju Clan by blood, but he is the current heir to their ideals, such as what occured to the Sandaime Hogake.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Naruto isn't related to Nidaime, that would make Madara right to complain. -_-
    Although they do have the same kind of spiky hair, Nidaime, Yondaime and Naruto. ^_^

But there must be some Senju still around in the village, maybe Danzou or, who knows, Tenten, we still don't have her family name, plus Shodai was fighting Madara with two big scroll and various weapons. XD

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    I hope Naruto isn't related to Nidaime, that would make Madara right to complain. -_-
    Although they do have the same kind of spiky hair, Nidaime, Yondaime and Naruto. ^_^

But there must be some Senju still around in the village, maybe Danzou or, who knows, Tenten, we still don't have her family name, plus Shodai was fighting Madara with two big scroll and various weapons. XD
    tsunade is a senju.
    Last edited by eni; July 23, 2008 at 04:38 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted yes because ANYTHING can happen in the narutoverse.
    Take a look at the sharingan, it can now control the kuybi, killer jutsus, and other ridiculous things.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mestizo311's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if I would go as far and say that Naruto is from the Senju clan. I am convinced that he must be from some other big un-named clan. His chakra capacity without the Kyuubi is more than Kakashi's. I'm assuming that having a large chakra capacity isn't something that happens randomly.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lazyboyrod's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted yes, becuase I believe Minato was a Senju, however, I do not think that Naruto's mother was a Senju, and what the hell happened to her anyways?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted yes. Why? Because of his link to the Senjus and their ability to control bijuus, his father, Minato, sealed Kuybi inside him. The seal and his bloodline offers protection to him and at the same time will aid him in the future, when the master plan of Minato is revealed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Konkun View Post
    I voted yes. Why? Because of his link to the Senjus and their ability to control bijuus, his father, Minato, sealed Kuybi inside him. The seal and his bloodline offers protection to him and at the same time will aid him in the future, when the master plan of Minato is revealed.
    That is interesting. Farfetched but interesting. That would be a good back story to Naruto being able to use "that jutsu".
    Trafalgar Law is the new Shichibukai. He cut down the samurai from Wano. 2-15-12

New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast